am i alone? 6 stone to go

aahhh thankyou strawberry i couldnt wait to get on to tell you :)
yummy yum yum that was delicious but my mouth is on fire!!!!!!!! made a stupid mistake though and had an extra pitta with it but forgot i'd already had toast for breakfast so gone over syns AGAIN but im not dwelling on it as i earnt it ;-)
its huge the pool, as your swimming you feel like its half a mile each way so im hoping it going to help me sleep tonight. dreading aching tmoz as its most exercise ive done in months lol

What are the Special K cracker crisps? I've not heard of them. What flavour are they and how many syns?
I've had a really bad weekend, I had a work's do on Thursday, a family meal on Friday and haven't stuck to plan this weekend. I am about to go and make my salad for tomorrow's lunch though and should be fine next week as there is nothing happening. I know I should choose SW friendly options when out but it just isn't that easy when yo have zero will power and everyone else around you is eating anything they like from the menu.

hi pootle
there devine mmmmm my mouths watering thinking about them, there like the pop crisps i have salt and vinegar or sweet chilli or cheese and chive 4 syns a bag.
last week was like that for me, we had a birthday party, 2 meals out and i had a shocking week but only put a pound on so i was happy with that. im the same i refuse to go out for a meal and make healthy choices, i dont go out that often so when i do i have foods i dont normally have at home, that plus i have no will power.
when do you weigh to see if theres any damage?

What are the Special K cracker crisps? I've not heard of them. What flavour are they and how many syns? I've had a really bad weekend, I had a work's do on Thursday, a family meal on Friday and haven't stuck to plan this weekend. I am about to go and make my salad for tomorrow's lunch though and should be fine next week as there is nothing happening. I know I should choose SW friendly options when out but it just isn't that easy when yo have zero will power and everyone else around you is eating anything they like from the menu.

Anyone who says they manage to stick to plan on a day out, is either a saint or lying, lol
I never manage to stick to plan or even go for the sw friendly options...i am just too weak!!!!
I was wondering today if weekly syns might be an idea for weeks with nights out! Count down from 105 syns for the whole week rather than 15 a day? I've seen people mention it on here before! My consultant, when i did go to group, always said he's dead against it...but if it stops you from throwing in the towel altogether and stops you from beating yourself up??? Might try that this week...means i've got no syns left until wednesday weigh in....not sure if i like this idea...but that way yesterday's meal wouldn't be a disaster at all?

ive seen that a few times on facebook having a weekly allowance, i kinda like that idea but i dont know if i would eat eat eat without considering that after the weekend i may not be able to have any at all until wednesday hhmmmm, something to think about.
im going to make the ferrero rochers tomorrow out of my healthy b's, craving chocolate at the minute, (star week approaching)

ive seen that a few times on facebook having a weekly allowance, i kinda like that idea but i dont know if i would eat eat eat without considering that after the weekend i may not be able to have any at all until wednesday hhmmmm, something to think about. im going to make the ferrero rochers tomorrow out of my healthy b's, craving chocolate at the minute, (star week approaching)

Yes it is a bit dangerous...might try it on weeks when we can't get out of having a meal out!
Getting lunches ready now and then watching "call the midwife" with a cup of tea...let me know if the ferrero rochers are nice tomorrow...might try them as well if they are any good...looooove ferrero rocher!!!!

i am so so b l o o d y mad with myself, just walked in from work and my boyfried had phoned early to say he would sort tea so i was all relaxed not plannin meals etc...
walked in to fish chips and mushy peas from chippy, i was that hungry, angry, frustrated and couldnt be bothered i just ate them after a mini row. his saying is well you did exercise yesterday so it outweighs this.
AAARRRRGGGHHHHH
if i dont lose now on wednesday i'll be holding him personally responsible!!!!!
MEN!!!!!

on a lighter note the ferrero rocher are GORGEOUS!!!!
i dont know if its me willing them to taste real but they really really do, i used my allowance of 4 ryvitas and the kids have devoured them so got to make more or have no healthy B

On dear....well, all you can do is pretend it hasn't happened and carry on as if you never went off plan...that's how i deal with little slip ups!
On previous diets i always took advantage if the slip up and turned into a right pig eating anything and everything in sight...the naughtier the better! Thinking i'll just start again the next day!
But i seem to be able to get back to plan easier if i just carry on as if it didn't happen!

Also...can you send me the recipe for the ferrero rocher...think i really have to try them! How many syns are they? Your kids eating yours, sounds like our house, nothing is safe, lol Not gonna let anyone near them, they can have the normal chocolate, lol!!!

Last edited:
Haha it's very very rare I get to eat what I've bought for myself. They ask for monster munch, mcCoys, walkers, chocolate, petit feliu (my mind went blank has to how to spell lol)
And yet I buy skips, special k and freddos for me and there's only ever there's left coz they start on mine first....
I crushed 4 ryvita (healthy B) and then melted 4 tablespoons of nutella and made into balls Johnny I've made more today and hidden them I will eat them first, my excuse to eat them all is it's my healthy b so I've got to eat them all :)

Lol...good excuse!!
Gotta check how many syns the nutella is :)
How was today? Any slip ups? I have stuck to plan...but have this "I want something naughty" feeling! Really trying to be good! Had an apple and diet coke but still fancy sweet...i'll have my dinner now (it's a right concoction of batchelors chicken & mushroom mixed with heaps of spinach and 3 fried eggs...but it's sooo delicious!!!!) and maybe then i'll give in into something sweet! Haven't had any syns today yet!

I'm super full now...don't think i'll need anything else...will have hot milk before bed with 1/2 options for 1 syn

I crushed 4 ryvita (healthy B) and then melted 4 tablespoons of nutella and made into balls Johnny I've made more today and hidden them I will eat them first, my excuse to eat them all is it's my healthy b so I've got to eat them all :)

15gr of nutella is 4 syns...is 1tablespoon 15gr? Then they would be 16 syns for all the ferrero rocher...how many did it make? I suppose if you made 16 balls out of the mixture then they would only be 1 syn each...don't think i could stop after 1 though, would probably eat the lot...better not make any :-(

i made 15 out of the mixture so i suppose you could stretch out the mixture and make 16.
well done you on a whole day with no syns so far, i make sure i use the whole of my allowance so i dont feel cheated.
ive not done too bad today stuck to it until i just had a mini bag of haribo but there still in my allowance :)
ive decided what im going to do as of tomorrow is take a photo of my 3 main meals and post them on here everyday, that way when im "desperate" for a naughty treat i'll think twice hehe hopefully anyway.
its my *week so im soooo hungry for sweet things all the time :(

That sounds like a really good idea...can't wait to see your pics...i'm constantly looking for new food ideas..will probably ask you for recipes quite a lot, lol xx

im more than happy to give any recipes i do alot of a bit of this and a bit of that so will try to stick to recipes more so i can give accurate information (god i almost sounded like an office working professional then lol)
how are you feeling about weigh in tomorrow? i was really looking forward to it but since that blip last night ive convinced myself ive put on... i will stamp, scream and tantrum if i have ;)
hoping for 2lb for my half stone

I'm quite positive...think i've lost...would love 4lb for the stone but i'm sure that's wishful thinking ;-)
I'll let you know tomorrow morning xx

I'm off to bed now...not feeling too well, think i might be coming down with that stupid cold that's going round :-(

:hug99::hug99:
Sending hugs and get well wishes xx

:hug99::hug99: Sending hugs and get well wishes xx

Thank you so much...feeling a bit better but got a very annoying cough now...i will survive though, lol

Weigh in this morning 15st7lb...lost 2 pounds :)
Really happy considering the 3 pieces of cake on saturday at 35 syns (altogether not each, lol)

How did you do mission?

Just made sausage casserole with slimming world chips...loads of people have said that the sw syn free chips are really nice but until today i never tried making them...

...they are super yummy!!!! Never thought they would be this good!!! So happy and guilt free!!!!

Back