Amanda is starting afresh lol

Hope todays going well Amanda
Just ordered some sample pancakes too. Hope I like them x

Thanks! I also tried the sausages. They weren't too bad! My man tried a little bit and said they would be good on toast. I wouldn't go that far like haha. I wouldn't eat anything from exante if I wasn't on the diet lol. I'm just about to make the eggs now and see how I get on with those. Also had the orange drink mix which I had before and to be honest it seemed nicer last time :-/ I'm going to try the coffee I bought too. Also, I got choco balls for when I feel like I'm really struggling I can have one or two. They're ok! They taste like nesquik cereal haha

I wanted to get the choco balls and you've reassured me as I love nesquik cereal haha!

I tried the eggs this morning and they were horrible, the texture was all wrong and it had such a bad taste. Probably just me though, I have the sausages to try - were they salty?

Hope you are having a great day so far!

Thanks everyone! I loved the eggs Sheridan! Haha. I fired a load of pepper in and really enjoyed them! I'm sat as I type this with a choc shake made with hot water and a spoonful of cinnamon. Makes all the difference. I normally hate the choc shake! I ordered a box of fifty pancakes and fifty eggs today as they have boxes of fifty for £50 on the site at the mo. Also bought the lemon bar to try as many rave about it. Yes Sheridan the sausages are salty :-/ and I normally take a lot of salt in things. They're ok though. God today was horrendous! First I had the eggs, then I had to have a shake pretty soon after as I'd been up all night with my baby son (have been up most of the night with him since birth) and my head was about ready to go, I was really dizzy and weird feeling so I had a shake and a pint of water. That left me with only one more pack for later which I'm only having now. I took the kids and my boyfriend out to town to get a pair of shoes changed and they wanted to go to the all you can eat Chinese. I resisted everything :D I had two glasses of iced water and I sat feeding the baby while they ate. It looked so so good as you can imagine. There was even whipped ice cream for afters. I'm so proud of myself though. I'm getting through this by saying each day at a time. I push through and just say only a few more hours and another day is complete. Then at night I set myself up for the next day. Tomorrow is my weigh in and I don't expect much of a loss after cheating and jumping on the scales today ugh. Despite being completely 100% all week apart from a bit of meat. I'm hoping my scales are just reading wrong, I'll try putting them on the tiled floor tomorrow lol

Ugh 2lb off. Not great but a loss is a loss and better than nothing! Here's to a big loss next week. Gonna go full TS again, now I have my pancakes and eggs I won't touch any meat and I'll drink loads of water :D

It's good that you have had a loss! Still killing it Manda!

Be pleased and have an excellent TS week :D

So I just realised that even if I only lose 2lb a week from now until my Christmas goal date, I'll still be in the 12s by then :) and if I stay 100% TS I'm bound to lose more than that so that's encouraging yay!

I'm not sure if I'm included in the thanks girls...but for the record im a boy :)

Day three im still 100%, i wish i could be in a medically induced coma, and wake up and ive lot al my weight :)

You showed amazing restraint at the Chinese Amanda & really do deserve a bigger loss.

Hopefully a bigger loss is on its way so a big well done for staying so determined. Are you weighing daily or weekly x

Oh sorry! I didn't check that's rather rude of me. If you went in a coma though, you wouldn't appreciate all your hard work ;)
Thanks Susie! I'm convinced it's gonna be a big loss this week so let's see. I have my friend coming over from Ireland next week, and we are going to have a drink. I only ever drink vodka and coke zero but I'm in two minds incase it kicks me out of ketosis.
Oh I tried the lemon bars. They're nice! They're definitely edible! Couldn't eat one every day but defo the best bar yet! I'm loving the pancakes and eggs. So glad I've finally found something I like.

Sorry forgot to say, I weigh weekly. I had some meat last week though, so I'm going to make sure I for this week.

I'm still going strong, day 5, and luckily all my red berry bars have nearly gone!! Its all downhill when i have eaten my last one of those :)

Hows it going? I managed to drink my 3 litres of water yesterday too, which i was proud of :) Although it does seem like ages since i had some tasty food, i really do think im gonna do this!! Just in time for my trip to Germany to visit the christmas markets and it 6 foot or sausage :)

Your doing so well, especially to resist all that lovely food. Well done on your loss this week, it's still a loss and the scales are still going down.
i love the sausage mix, every time I have them my husband comments on how nice they smell. The egg mix, carbonara, chocolate shakes and the chocolate bars are also my favourites too.
i think It can be difficult doing this with little ones too, especially if you've been up in the night or had a difficult day, if that happens to me I do go for extra chicken, eggs or a food pack to get me through while feeling in control.

hope you have a good day!

Yeah you've got this! You can have the sausage and feel proud of yourself! Ugh I don't know how you manage those red berry bars though!

Thanks poppy! I have been 100% totally on track this week yet when I got on the scales last night I'd gained a pound?! I'm just thinking right I'm not getting on them again until my weigh in day! There's no point. I'm struggling with drinking enough water. I don't have the feeling of being thirsty. My boyfriend has always had to remind me to drink as I don't get the thirsty feeling often and with this diet I never get it. So drinking water is just yuck. I have eggs in the morning (they're my fav) a shake mid day or even around 5pm then I have pancakes before bed. Nothing else in between. So I don't know why the weight isn't falling off me. Maybe I should exercise a bit, but I was in a wheelchair for the last four months of my pregnancy and eventually bed bound with pelvic, hip and back problems so I still can't quite walk properly or do anything strenuous. I'll just battle it out until next weigh in day. The weight HAS to come off. It can't not when I'm only eating 600cals!

Careful exercising with your pelvis and back and stuff, I'm feeling better with mine but that's after physio and some personal trainer sessions. Swimming might be a good one, easier on your muscles but still making them stronger and helping weightloss.
Try and stay away from those scales until weigh in day, and re the water, I buy a 2ltr bottle and fill it and leave it in the fridge and aim to drink at least that in the day.
you might just be having a slow loss week, I did and then lost a decent amount the following week.

I just posted some stuff on my thread you might find useful... Kinda about why the diet HAS to work!!

Thank you girls, your support is brilliant. I will go for short walks I think to start. I will see what happens at weigh in on Wednesday. Still plenty of time yet to lose lots. I'll go and read that now Lara thanks :D

Also, does anyone ever get dizzy on this diet? I get really dizzy sometimes almost like vertigo. But I'm really tired from being up a lot at night with my baby son. Maybe that's it.

Back