Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Glad to hear you're doing well Angel and if you stick to the diet, getting to 20st will be very achievable!

Your little one sounds like very energetic! I'm the same as you, can't seem to choose anything to wear when "I'm slim". I see stuff I think is pretty but not for me. I think we make it hard for ourselves because of the wardrobe full of too small clothes - I know I've certainly got too many of those types of clothes!

I hope you're enjoying your evening. :)

you'll get there :)

Thanks for the encouragement. Today has been great in the fact I've managed to arrange not to go back to work until March. Downside is we will have to seriously budget.

Feeling a a bit low now as I've been pretty tired and dizzy. Not drunk enough again I think. My back is giving me some jip. Pain always makes things a little more challenging.

Just having my third shake. Choc mint. Yum. Hope everyone's having a great day.

Well, I've caught up on diaries I've had chance to. Now it's an early night. I felt better after my last shake and a cup of Peppermint tea. I think the secret is fluid intake so I'm going to really make sure I drink enough. I just forget when dashing around. Only one more full day left until my first weigh inn. Roll on Friday!

Hi Angel, well done on getting back onto the plan. A baby now as well, congratulations :D .

You should get a 6lb loss by Friday so fingers crossed. Drinking lots really does help.

You could lose quite a lot by the time you go back to work, that's extra incentive :) x.

Thanks Susie good luck with your restart too. I didn't think about work but yes it would be lovely to be much smaller by then. I need all my energy to keep up with littlest trouble :D
WI tomorrow. Excited.

Warm banana shake for breakfast. Yum . Have a great day.

Hope today is going to plan & good luck with weigh in tomorrow x

Perfectly to plan thanks. I drank more today too and felt better. I also tried a lemon bar. Yum! I would only have them when I'm out though I think. I just love the shakes. It was tempting to finish my boys dinner but I didn't.

The outlaws arrive on Saturday. Mad housework day tomorrow. After WI first thing of course!

Have a super evening.

Ok I'm in shock. I know it's mostly fluid but I've lost 18lbs. :bliss:

strawberry shake to start the day. Roll on next week (then I will start monthly WI).

Have a super day!

That's fantastic Angel! Really well done!

Got to love first week results. Absolutely brilliant Angel, well done x

Thanks Guys, I'm still on plan. Hoping for a realistic 3lb next week. Stayed on plan today. Strawberry shake, choc mint them porridge. I'm Not hungry at all. I'm hoping my new painkillers don't have the side affects listed of increased appetite and weight gain! I thought back pain would improve with weight loss but it feels worse.

Ah well, early night as hubby has his family arrive tomorrow. Time to dream of slinky things to wear next summer.

Have a lovely evening.

Phew what a day. Paul's family had a yummy lunch and I sat with my toffee shake at the dinner table with no problem at all. The smell was fabulous so I really felt like I'd eaten it when we had finished.

Off out to meet friends for Drinkies. Sparkling water of course!

Hope everyones having a super day.

Lovely sunny autumn morning. We went out with friends to a couple of bars last night and stuck to water. It was a super night. I wore the size 30 dress I just got, I'm determined to go through my wardrobe and not buy anything new. I have a suitcase full of gorgeous size 14 clothes to get to. We Got in about midnight, had my last shake then went to bed.

I woke in the night with a really cramping tum. I drank loads of water which helped but I think my stomach must be reacting to lack of food volume. Little one was also restless so all in all I've been up since about 4am.

Fine after hot porridge this morning. Just having a coffee while hubby's parents take the little one to the park.

I have to say that since being on Exante I've started to clear out the house and organise stuff too which is great.

Much more energy. Now to check on diaries while I get the chance.

Onwards and downwards!

I do feel much more in control. Slight spanner just been thrown in the works. At the start of December my husband has arranged for us to go to London for two nights for a break. It's the first time I will have left my son for more than a couple of hours. He also wants to go out for meals etc. also a few days after that my friend has booked and paid for afternoon tea as a birthday present. So the first week in December I'm not sure what to do. I told him I wanted to stay on the diet but he feels that takes some of the romance out of the trip. I just know if we go for a meal I will lose it. I have aver to go to the tea as she would be so upset. So, a week off in December... Eeeek....

Can you try and stay on plan except when you have a meal out, in the evening say. that would be a reasonable compromise. And you can have protein, a tuna salad maybe, or steak and veg and it maybe woukdnt knock you out of ketosis. And just enjoy the high tea, then get right back on it, fingers crossed it won't do much damage. I guess I'm quite lucky my social life is zero ;) xx

Wow well done on the great loss! You've got time before you have to think about december, see how you feel nearer the time, if you want to try and stick to plan or just have a few days off and enjoy your break.

Thanks both ! Good advice. I guess I just got a bit panicked because I feel in control now and if I come off I'm not sure I will be able to regain control. Jenjeanie is right though I could use shakes in the day then have protein only at a meal. Hmmm one to address when I get there I think.

Today has been good. My boy slept until 9 and has gone down for another nap just now. Very unusual but we have been to two play groups today. I'm having a brew and writing this to stop me giving in to my cravings. I had a delicious strawberry shake for lunch.

I did a sneak peak on the scales but they haven't changed since Friday. I guess my body is readjusting after a whopping loss first week.

Now for Downton abbey in peace! Hope everyone's having fun. X

Back