Another newbie who's no longer in denial and in need of buddies please!

Hi All
well, success, first weigh in and 7lb lost. I am delighted.

files

WELL DONE!! Thats brilliant!!

I bet your really pleased!!

Ooh, I didn't see this post yesterday! Blimming iPhone ;-)

Welcome fellow newbie! Are you following SW?? You have permission to kick me up the butt when I'm having a bad day! Hehe! Good luck and positive thoughts sending your way!

Gem

xxxx

Hee hee. Consider me chief butt kicker! Yes I'm doing SW from home so will be a bit harder but I'll get there :)

Hee hee. Consider me chief butt kicker! Yes I'm doing SW from home so will be a bit harder but I'll get there :)

I'm soon mine from home too, only thing is I have last years book and there's tweaks to the new one so somethings have change but its still pretty much the same :)

What day is your weigh in? Mine is a Tuesday morning xxx

I don't feel like i need a fix... i just want to eat it for the sake of it!!!! Old habits! I had a bath just to save myself! And now back on here to do my food diary! Im seriously determined to do it this time... I don't want to be fighting f;ab for the rest of my life!!

What day do you weigh in on?

xx

I have that sometimes, I find my self opening the goodie cupboard for the kids and just looking but so far I've resisted and shut the cupboard again! Might buy a couple of curly wurlys to put up high out the way incase I can't resist!!

I started Tuesday so will be weighing Tuesday morning, what day do you weigh? xxx

Hi All
well, success, first weigh in and 7lb lost. I am delighted.

Wow! That's amazing!! Well done Tallybabe!! I could only dream of that kind of loss in a week! Hehe!!

What a confidence boost knowing what you can do in a week, congratulations! If I manage to lose half of that then I will be a happy bunny :)

xxxx

I have that sometimes, I find my self opening the goodie cupboard for the kids and just looking but so far I've resisted and shut the cupboard again! Might buy a couple of curly wurlys to put up high out the way incase I can't resist!!

I started Tuesday so will be weighing Tuesday morning, what day do you weigh? xxx

Monday evenings.. pretty easy for us to keep both on track weighing so close together!!

Curly Wurlys are great for that fix!!

Monday evenings.. pretty easy for us to keep both on track weighing so close together!!

Curly Wurlys are great for that fix!!

Yes, we both have each other to bump along with :) yey! Have good feelings about this week, wk 1 is always a good week though, just hope I can keep the determination going when I hit a bit of a wall! xxx

Yes, we both have each other to bump along with :) yey! Have good feelings about this week, wk 1 is always a good week though, just hope I can keep the determination going when I hit a bit of a wall! xxx

Of course you will... just think ... 5 mins of pleasure or a lifetime of happiness... its your decision. You CAN do it!!

Of course you will... just think ... 5 mins of pleasure or a lifetime of happiness... its your decision. You CAN do it!!

Thats a good way to look at it! I will be remembering that later when the kids are in bed, OH's at work and the cupboards are calling me! Lol!

Just had my pitta pizza and salad for lunch and am already looking forward to my left over chilli from last night with a jacket! Who needs chocolate when you have Syn free chilli! Lol! xxx

Thats a good way to look at it! I will be remembering that later when the kids are in bed, OH's at work and the cupboards are calling me! Lol!

Just had my pitta pizza and salad for lunch and am already looking forward to my left over chilli from last night with a jacket! Who needs chocolate when you have Syn free chilli! Lol! xxx

Ignore them!! Get yourself on here and distracted by those inspirational photos!! I do like a good chilli... im making a take on fajhitas.. just no wrap. Xx

Ignore them!! Get yourself on here and distracted by those inspirational photos!! I do like a good chilli... im making a take on fajhitas.. just no wrap. Xx

Oh I like fajitas too! Ooh, how about the fajita filling inside a lightly toasted Weight Watchers wholemeal pitta for a hex? Mouth is watering now! Hehe!

I love reading people's stories and seeing their pictures, especially the timeline photo's, amazing, and makes you realise just what is achievable, WE WILL DO IT! xxx

all this talk off food is making me hungry time for some more water I think !!!

Good luck on celebrity slim! I know that feeling, talking about food makes me hungry too! Hehe!! xxx

How's it going today? x

Not bad thank you toadie! I resisted the urge of a glass of wine last night, I resisted the urge of cupcakes after I made a batch for my sons cake sale at school today, and I have resisted the urge of the big bar of choc sat high up out the way in the cupboard! Hehe! Trying to use not many syns so doing well as only Syn so far is a scraping of flora light on my toast and a teeny blodge of Tom sauce with my egg! Hehe!

how you been doing the last couple of days? xx

WI tomorrow morning, scared!! Hope I've done well!! Been so good not jumping on the scales to have a cheeky look! xxx

WI this morning and I've lost an incredible 6lbs! xxx

Back