Another newbie who's no longer in denial and in need of buddies please!

Wow!!! Sounds like me and my husband!! Seriously piled on the pounds since I got married :( want to lose weight, get fit and knock my hubby dead ;)

WE CAN DO THIS!

Fantastic weight loss! Well done hun x

Wow!!! Sounds like me and my husband!! Seriously piled on the pounds since I got married :( want to lose weight, get fit and knock my hubby dead ;)

WE CAN DO THIS!

Welcome! Yes, we definitely can do this! What are you doing to lose weight? I'm doing SW at home x

Fantastic weight loss! Well done hun x

Thanks Toadie! Gave me the boost I needed for this week, not expecting a big loss like the 1st week but 1lb or 2lb would be great!

How are you doing? xxx

WE CAN DO THIS!

Sounds like a perfect reason to lose weight to me ;) hehe!

Come and join us, we will help you along :)

And you're right ... WE CAN DO THIS!! xxx

Well done! onwards and downwards

Thanks Toadie! Gave me the boost I needed for this week, not expecting a big loss like the 1st week but 1lb or 2lb would be great!

How are you doing? xxx

Struggling a bit too be honest. I'm really hungry and feeling empty. No idea why because I'm eating plenty. I'm thinking it's emotional rather than real hunger :(

I'm also getting terrible indigestion after everything I eat and my IBS it's really playing up! This healthy food is going to kill me! :D

Struggling a bit too be honest. I'm really hungry and feeling empty. No idea why because I'm eating plenty. I'm thinking it's emotional rather than real hunger :(

I'm also getting terrible indigestion after everything I eat and my IBS it's really playing up! This healthy food is going to kill me! :D

Are you eating enough protein.. free foods!? And having Syns!?

Are you eating enough protein.. free foods!? And having Syns!?

I'm doing all those things. The only thing I don't have enough of is my A choice because I am fairly intolerant to dairy. I have cheese about 3-4 times a week but can't have milk more than once a fortnight.

Just weighed myself and lost 2lbs this week so I am over the moon; especially given how tough it's been. :D

I'm doing all those things. The only thing I don't have enough of is my A choice because I am fairly intolerant to dairy. I have cheese about 3-4 times a week but can't have milk more than once a fortnight.

Just weighed myself and lost 2lbs this week so I am over the moon; especially given how tough it's been. :D

Well done thats brilliant!! Stick with it.. it may just be your body adjusting. Xx

Thanks Alison. I hope you're right ;)

Well done on the loss :D

Have you tried Almond/Coconut milk for your HEa, so its dairy free?

Hi i'm also new here :sign0144: and i'm trying to navigate my way around here. Wasn't really sure where to start posting :lost: so thought this thread sounded friendly and like op any hints, tips would be greatly appreciated. Does everyone go to group or are any of you doing SW online? Lynne xx

Hi everyone! Been a busy old day!

Toadie I agree with Alison, maybe it's just your body adjusting, and good advice from Ally, I've heard a lot of people talking about Almond milk, and well done on your -2lbs!

Hi Lynne, I've only been here for 1 and a half weeks so we can be newbies together :) any help, advice, recipes etc if I can help I will :) I don't go to group, I do it by myself at home, but have been before which is how I know the basics. But anything you need to know this website will tell you! It's amazing :) xxx

Hi everyone! Been a busy old day!

Hi Lynne, I've only been here for 1 and a half weeks so we can be newbies together :) any help, advice, recipes etc if I can help I will :) I don't go to group, I do it by myself at home, but have been before which is how I know the basics. But anything you need to know this website will tell you! It's amazing :) xxx

Thanks! I am really hoping i can do it this time! i did it on my own before my last baby and lost 2 stone, but after i got pregnant i lost motivation and now ive put it back on and then some! I just wondered if going to group or joining online would help keep me more focused but already i have found tons of help on here! I am starting tuesday, odd day i know, but have to wait until i can do the weekly shop to buy SW friendly food! xx

Back