Any April 2015 starters?

28 day challenge complete and I lost another 3lbs this week! That brings my total up to 15.5lbs! Still not where I want to be but getting there... Think I'm going to move on to some 5:2ing now using exante packs and being as sensible as possible as I want to properly get back to the gym and I have some unavoidable social occasions on the way... Will still be following all your amazing progress though if that's ok! X

Hi everyone,
I am starting my exante journey tomorrow, and i have found this thread really helpful. I have tried exante twice and never made it past day 3 (various issues - mainly will power). I am totally determined this time and i have found your stories very inspiring. Here's hoping tomorrow goes well!

Day 30 of my 30 day challenge tomorrow! As it's going to be lady time and I've already started to retain water, weight and look a little bit like a whale... sorry TMI, I thought I'd post my 'final' weight loss stats. Over my 30 day challenge I have lost (drum roll) 19.6lbs!! :D I am continuing for another 20 days to round it off to a nice big 50 day challenge before having a refeed week before my boyfriend's and my birthdays because I'd, you know, quite like to go out for a meal and eat some regular food. Some carbs... *gasp!*

I will still be on here all the time because I'm going to continue with Exante as long as possible to get down to what is a healthy weight for me... that's 110 according to the docs but I'm aiming for more like 140 to start with. As of today I'm 193.6 lbs down from 213.2 lbs on the 13th April and 220 lbs before that in January 2015. That means until the end of 2015-early next year with refeed weeks dotted around in there too. I start my PGCE in September though and not sure how I'll fair on Exante during all that stress but I don't want to go back where I was! I'll probably still use the Exante products but incorporate some healthy, low carb meals/snacks to keep me going on the long, long days.

Well Back on the wagon for me today, but had a good weekend no packs but found wasn't hungry at all. How weird ??? normally if I fall off the wagon I go mad but no not too many carbs either, very strange, surley my stomach hasn't shrunk that much, so I have 11 weeks till holiday and want a stone gone.

Determined to do this as I have spent alot of money on this and its only me standing in the way.

Thats incredible progress! All sounds so good, with the energy, compliments and health improvements. Congratulations!!

Thanks Scanbran. Hope you are ok x

Still hanging in there but it's getting harder. Day 24 today and the ketosis high has worn off. I'm also struggling with food cravings and am coming to the end of my bumper pack so am left with the flavours I'm not so keen on and can't afford to re-stock until Saturday (payday!). Bah.

On the positive side of things, nearly 2 stones gone in three weeks. Just 8 more to go. Hope you're all hanging in there xx

I think I'm at day 54 or thereabouts - hard to remember things when you're this old and carb-starved ;) :D

Wow guys! Awesome progress! I finished my 30 day challenge with a 19.6lb loss then had a week.. or two weeks? off plan just eating normally. It was a welcome break but now I'm finding it really hard to get back on! Day 1 today again for another 30 day stint... and then more some fingers crossed. Only 2-4lbs put on and I've barely managed a litre of water a day recently so here's hoping it's mostly water retention! I am still in trousers 2 sizes smaller! :D

I think I'm at day 54 or thereabouts - hard to remember things when you're this old and carb-starved ;) :D

Lol Scanbran! Day 54 is pretty impressive! Does the ketosis "high" come back, or do you only get it at the beginning? X

Wow guys! Awesome progress! I finished my 30 day challenge with a 19.6lb loss then had a week.. or two weeks? off plan just eating normally. It was a welcome break but now I'm finding it really hard to get back on! Day 1 today again for another 30 day stint... and then more some fingers crossed. Only 2-4lbs put on and I've barely managed a litre of water a day recently so here's hoping it's mostly water retention! I am still in trousers 2 sizes smaller! :D

Hey Becca, that's great - well done! I'm slightly worried about going continuously without a break but I know if I start eating normal food again I'll go mad and binge. Well done for eating sensibly in between challenges x

I'm not sure about a 'high', but the ketosis is noticeable most of the time by the general lack of hunger, and the way a strong coffee (with milk!) staves off the pangs when they do come.
cravings and hunger pangs come and go...for example, I found this past weekend particularly difficult, and had to resort to a bit of cheese instead of grabbing chocolate.
most of the time, though, the ketosis stays with you and does it's job ;)

I'm not sure about a 'high', but the ketosis is noticeable most of the time by the general lack of hunger, and the way a strong coffee (with milk!) staves off the pangs when they do come.
cravings and hunger pangs come and go...for example, I found this past weekend particularly difficult, and had to resort to a bit of cheese instead of grabbing chocolate.
most of the time, though, the ketosis stays with you and does it's job ;)

Thanks Scanbran; that makes a lot of sense. I'm finding that my cravings are worse when I'm on my hour journey home, and I'm really ready for my next Exante meal. As soon as I have it, the cravings go. I just wondered about the high as I got it in the first week and a half; I felt on top of the world. This went and I still have more energy but am also a lot more tired. Bed time is about 8 these days!

Hi all,

I would like to join in here! Im a newb but been lurking a while :p
I am on Day 2 of Exante 100%. I have several stone to lose and want to use Exante to help me lose the first few stone so I can get back into exercising (joint pain)

A little about me:
I am 24, live in Ireland and work in an office. I'm also learning to drive at the moment so that is keeping me distracted!!

You guys are all an inspiration and I hope this forum will help me when its hard!

Hi all,

I would like to join in here! Im a newb but been lurking a while :p
I am on Day 2 of Exante 100%. I have several stone to lose and want to use Exante to help me lose the first few stone so I can get back into exercising (joint pain)

A little about me:
I am 24, live in Ireland and work in an office. I'm also learning to drive at the moment so that is keeping me distracted!!

You guys are all an inspiration and I hope this forum will help me when its hard!

Hey Fullmulticolour,
Join the Exante party lol. Keep us up to date with your progress. It gets easier after Day 3! I'm a bit fed up as I'd hoped to lose 2 stones by day 28. It's day 26 and I've still got a pesky 2 and a quarter pounds to go! Xx

Yay! 2 and 3/4 lbs off and into the 22s! :D

Great thread :-D
Hey Curveappeal. I love this thread. I don't have time to do a proper diary at the moment so it's great to have a little spot to come to and see how people are doing. Well done on your journey - you're an inspiration xx

Hey Curveappeal. I love this thread. I don't have time to do a proper diary at the moment so it's great to have a little spot to come to and see how people are doing. Well done on your journey - you're an inspiration xx

Awww thank you. Very kind of you.. Well done on your loss

!!!!!

Hows everyone getting on?? Iv not been on for a while broken phone!! And iv somehow got a different user name?? How strange!! Anyway been 100% for 4 weeks and 5days and i have lost an amazing 25lb im so happy!! Official weigh in on wednesday to see how much in 5 weeks!! 13 weeks left till my holiday and i cant wait to wear nice clothes.xx

Back