Anyone 20st plus

Hello all xx I'm 21.7 ( already lost 8lbs ) would love a SW buddy to support / motivate me xx I will of course do the same in return xx am trying to loose weight to conceive xx

Just popped in to say hello. Joined SW last week at 20st 1.5lb. 3lbs off at wi last night, so that puts me in the 19s.

Good luck to everyone in here, see you in the next room.

Hiya! I joined sw in nov 2012 at 22stone 2lb and have managed to lose 1 stone 11 so far. So I'm down to 20stone 4lb now. It's a slow progress but hoping to be down into the teens in a couple of weeks! Good luck everyone! X x

Started at SW 30/4/13 at 21.8, lost 8 Ibs first week and on target for 6 this week, my first target was 1 stone in 2 weeks (which I was told was not realistic)

Gaz, I know exactly what you mean about motivation and competition. There is another big fella in my group, pretty new, he has won slimmer of week last 4 and also slimmer of month. I openly told him that would be his last. gotta back up the chat now!

Daz

I am 21.8 :( have just ordered a load of bits on slimming world of e bay. I am cooking spaghetti bolognaise tonight from the slimming world mag, i am adding lots more veggies i think though :) xxx

Hiya all.

I started slimming world a few weeks ago at 21.7 and I keep yo yo ing. Can't seem to get my head around it for some reason. With all the gains I've had I'm just a pound of my starting weight. Hopefully I'll have a loss tonight :S

At my weigh in tonight I was exactly 20stone! So 2 stone 2 lb lost since November....hoping next week I'll be in the teens instead of the twenties! Good luck everyone, keep plodding along! X

Congrats, getting below the 20's is something I hope to do in the next 2 weeks.

Lost 4.5 Ibs last night, to bring my total to 1 stone 1 1/2 Ibs in 3 weeks.

Darren

Hiya, I started at 22.10 and I'm now 20.12 fluctuated a bit these last couple of weeks. Got down to 20.9 but gained again. Taken an SAS log this week and hoping to get into the teens in the next 4 weeks.

Hello,

I'm the very high 20s, so I reckon I'll be on this page for a while! Haha

Hello ! I had my weigh in last week at SW and here I am :wave_cry:

Hi,
Can I join you all on here please? I have recently started slimming world. It's going well. The losses so far are 6 lbs, 0.5 lb and 5.5 lbs for the first three weeks. I am getting on well and eating far more than I was. I am trying to look at this as a lifestyle change rather than a diet. It's early days, but so far I'm happy.

Current weight 21 st 12 lbs.

Tierney

Welcome ! :)

Since I put my post up a few weeks ago I fell of the wagon a bit :break_diet:and went to weigh in again on Tuesday, to find I had gained so much I was now in the next stone bracket up ! :cry: So because I was away for those weeks I rejoined and started afresh. Since then I have been 100% and have already found that because I have ditched the sugary crap, I no longer crash at 4/5 pm and feel like I need a sleep ! I was so suprised at just how much diet affects you that way ! I'm aiming for a loss of 4lbs this week.

Well I started at 22st 10lbs and I am now 21st 9 in 4 weeks. I have stuck to the plan. Perhaps we can help each other out with motivation. Tierney

Hello,

I'm the very high 20s, so I reckon I'll be on this page for a while! Haha

Hey your weight is going down. Don't put yourself down. I myself feel a bit weird posting on stories where people have a few pounds to get rid of. I know I have a long journey and will need all the support I can get.

Tierney

Back