Anyone a bit crafty? New thread!

Does anyone think they could make some Mr Men toys??

I'm planning my LOs first birthday (in October) and looking for lovely things to go in party bags suitable for babies and young children??

I would pay obviously!! Xx

Good thread.... Decided out of the blue to try to revive my memory of what my nan taught me on crochet... To be honest my memory wasn't good... youtube helped lots... Have been busy doing an endless Granny Square blanket... Will need to unpick my last line as messed up on one of the corners arrrrh.

find it therapeutic.... Other half said I should have used colours to suit our home colour scheme... I guess he is right but was attracted to the pretty pink and soft yellows for some reason lol.

Does anyone think they could make some Mr Men toys??

I'm planning my LOs first birthday (in October) and looking for lovely things to go in party bags suitable for babies and young children??

I would pay obviously!! Xx

I don't think im that talented but I could try a practice one x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good thread.... Decided out of the blue to try to revive my memory of what my nan taught me on crochet... To be honest my memory wasn't good... youtube helped lots... Have been busy doing an endless Granny Square blanket... Will need to unpick my last line as messed up on one of the corners arrrrh.

find it therapeutic.... Other half said I should have used colours to suit our home colour scheme... I guess he is right but was attracted to the pretty pink and soft yellows for some reason lol.

Will you post a pic when its done xx

I don't think im that talented but I could try a practice one x Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dont feel pressured! I thought after I'd posted that it might seem a bit much when you were all saying how u like it to relax to! Lol

I'm making my own Mr Men bunting, hoping I can master making some larger Mr Men out of those lantern lamp shades (hope ppl know what I mean!!) but I'm not really crafty or creative lol x

Sugar fairy I sure will.... I will even attempt a phot of work in progress :0)

Will you post a pic when its done xx

image.jpg

This is is my first attempt in at least 15 years... Am quite pleased with it so far... It's good practice to get me going again :0)

Thank you :0). I really need to work on my tension but it's therapeutic.

Anyone crafty in the baking sense. Just finished a peppa pig cake xx

any pics to share?

Quite like to bake but it's not a good thing on the road of weight loss... My baking efforts can be very hit and miss lol.... My other half loves the chocolate fudge cake I bake.

Back