Anyone in 14's wanting to get into the 13's?

Aw thats fab news bee.well I think after.my celebrations this weekend and my bday on wed im not gonna weigh this tue and will give myself that extra week to get back on track and start again.fingers crossed for a loss xx

I did the same thing before when I totally went off plan, I skipped the WI day coz I knew what it would do to my head. Giving yourself that extra bit of time to get back into routine is a good thing I think.

Ok, I already updated my diary but I actually managed to lose the weight that I had gained with my insane carb fest. And I must say I am really amazed coz I think I was eating for around 10 days solid. And it took me 9/10 days to lose it again. Just shows, Exante works. And it gives me confidence. Not that I want to go out now and stuff my face but just when life does get in the way, it's only for as long as I allow it and then I can take charge again and balance out any gain.
How is everyone else getting on? Yeees, that means you Nat :D

Well I gave in and weighed this morn just cause I will be off plan for my bday today and have sts so thats 2 weeks running ive sts now.last week was due to totm and this weeks fron being off plan over weekend so pretty pleased all In all.
Am hoping for at least a pounds loss by next tue lol.
Am off for a full body massage bought by my hubby mmmm!
Keep going bee we will keep each other going.
Am also back to being rather constipated again which is not so good so will sort that before next tue wi hee hee xxxxx

Ooooh how was the massage? Sounds really good. I'm sure you'll have a loss at the next weigh in, you know the reasons for the plateau of the last two weeks and can move on from that. I'm still hoping to break into 13s for the beginning of July so that would mean a 3lb loss for the next three weeks running. Fingers crossed :) x

Am sure if u stick with it and glug that water u will make it bee.
Massage was beaut. Good old exfoliation and massage after so skins feeling pretty good.
Just been cinema to see hangover 3 which was pretty funny.
Was taken out for lunch to an all u can eat buffet :(
I ate half of what I normally would and stuck to meat and veg so am hoping wont do too much damage but still feel stuffed now!
Still now got a whole week staying 100% to work it off again.
Am at parties fri and sat so will have to stay away from the buffets and am driving so no alcohol!
U have any plans this week bee? Xx

Keep at it both of you and you'll soon be out of the 14s and into the 13s.

Thanks lynne I do hope so xx

I'm in girls, if you'll have me. Started 8 weeks ago at 15.2, now at 14.4, so a couple more weeks and I will be in the 13's - not sure when that happened last? Maybe when I was 13!

Am sure if u stick with it and glug that water u will make it bee.
Massage was beaut. Good old exfoliation and massage after so skins feeling pretty good.
Just been cinema to see hangover 3 which was pretty funny.
Was taken out for lunch to an all u can eat buffet :(
I ate half of what I normally would and stuck to meat and veg so am hoping wont do too much damage but still feel stuffed now!
Still now got a whole week staying 100% to work it off again.
Am at parties fri and sat so will have to stay away from the buffets and am driving so no alcohol!
U have any plans this week bee? Xx

Your massage sounds amazing. Might keep something like that in the back of my mind as a treat, maybe when crossing into the 12s......*dream*dream*
Wow, you've been battling your way through some pretty tough situations there, Nat, I hate all you can eat buffets, it's funny how it makes you think you should have more than a plateful coz it's....free!! Stupid huh.

I've got no exciting plans, just a list as long as my arm of stuff that needs doing. On top of the list is emptying and cleaning the vacuum cleaner. Such an annoying job. And dusty too so can only do it outside. Washing the filters after always makes me quite sick, thinking all that dirt at one time or another was lurking around my house. That's always a job and a half so must get that out of the way. Really hoping to meet up with a friend, haven't seen her in absolute ages and it would be so good catching up.
I've become quite good at dodging food so will hopefully be able to keep that up. Although I have succumbed to now having milk again in my coffee. Not in every cup but a couple a day as my treat. Black coffee is grating on me. Have been doing that for a couple of weeks and it doesn't seem to have affected my losses.
I'm determined now to get exercising again. I laid off it last week coz I only just started again and I was feeling so enormously tired, twenty minutes of it and I could barely walk. But feeling better now after nearly 2 weeks back in the saddle.
Wow, I must have drunk some chatty water this morning (my mum always used to say that to me). Can't shut me up :D:D

I'm in girls, if you'll have me. Started 8 weeks ago at 15.2, now at 14.4, so a couple more weeks and I will be in the 13's - not sure when that happened last? Maybe when I was 13!

Welcome!! You're very close now to the 13s, at what sort of rate have you been losing? Shouldn't take you more that two weeks, if anything, probably less. :)

Welcome natcat and well done on yr losses so far.
Bee u do make me laugh!
I so have a never ending list of things that I keep avoiding lol
Back on it from today and am determined to stay 100%.
Am really tired these past few days so hoping once ketosis kicks back in ill pick up again as want to start at the gym after the wedding as will have more time for it.
Got so much on for next week or 2 feel exhausted before its even started!
On the plus side am booked in for fake bake, shellac nails toe and fingers and hair dressers thurs and fri. Hubby said anyone would think it was me getting married lol
Xxxxx

Welcome natcat and well done on yr losses so far.
Bee u do make me laugh!
I so have a never ending list of things that I keep avoiding lol
Back on it from today and am determined to stay 100%.
Am really tired these past few days so hoping once ketosis kicks back in ill pick up again as want to start at the gym after the wedding as will have more time for it.
Got so much on for next week or 2 feel exhausted before its even started!
On the plus side am booked in for fake bake, shellac nails toe and fingers and hair dressers thurs and fri. Hubby said anyone would think it was me getting married lol
Xxxxx
Of course, not long now until the wedding! I think it's really great that you keep going with the diet. How often have I dieted in the past and after falling off the wagon close to the date/event in question I'd just think oh blow, I'll start again after the event.
So keep up your good positive spirit.
It does sound quite stressful with all the stuff you have on to get ready. I know, how funny is that, we always make such a fuss about wedding outfits, makeup, hair etc etc.
It's such an expensive thing, attending weddings, that I always hope I don't get invited to any more. Next time, I'm going to present the happy couple with a list of my expenses put against the money I would have spent on their gift. They probably end up owing me money:D

Of course, not long now until the wedding! I think it's really great that you keep going with the diet. How often have I dieted in the past and after falling off the wagon close to the date/event in question I'd just think oh blow, I'll start again after the event.
So keep up your good positive spirit.
It does sound quite stressful with all the stuff you have on to get ready. I know, how funny is that, we always make such a fuss about wedding outfits, makeup, hair etc etc.
It's such an expensive thing, attending weddings, that I always hope I don't get invited to any more. Next time, I'm going to present the happy couple with a list of my expenses put against the money I would have spent on their gift. They probably end up owing me money:D

Lol!!!!!

Tell me bout it bee the only reason im have nails, hair, tan etc done is cause most were vouchers bought for me for my bday so hasnt actually cost me anything thankfully.
Just need to get that size 16 clothes from the loft and hope one of my dresses fit as there is nothing in town!
Went to bday party last night and forgot my bar :( so had plate of chicken wings lol oh and some tuna I pinched out of a roll. Was fab night too so am glad we went xx

Hey Nat, sounds like you had a good time at the party and made good choices too, sounds like a success all around :) Have you found something to wear yet? I'm sure with all the pampering and weight loss you'll look fab!

Hi Nat. I went through one of my wardrobes yesterday and found all sorts of 'smaller clothes ' I'd forgotten I had. Also sorted stuff to launder and sell on ebay and a pile for the charity collection. (I have 2 wardrobes because my ex and I had one each and now that he's an ex I've got his too.) I think I might make a start on wardrobe 2 tonight. I need to make space bcause I got carried away on ebay and have ordered enough new size 16 clothes (most of which don't fit yet0 to open a shop!!!!!

Im liking the having two wardrobes lynne and think we should have a clothes selling group on minimins where we can just pass around.would cost us less in new clothes in the long run!
I tried on a maxi dress I wore a few yrs ago for my grandads 80th and am pleased to say it fits. Maybe not as good as it did back then but it fits and is comfortable too so will be reusing for this weekends wedding. Saved some pennies already :) xx

Back