Anyone in 14's wanting to get into the 13's?

It's my WI tonight. Hopefully will get my stone and be at 14st 2 - so then only 2 to be in 13s!!x

I put on 0.5 - my first gain and I am heartbroken. For no reason either, been so good.

Dont be disheartened natcat. I will catch up next week. Have u been doing yr measurements as well as I find when I dont lose pounds I still lose inches x

No, I've not been measuring my inches. Maybe I should - keep me going. Will get there next week :) x

Hey Natcat, I'm sorry, I totally understand how disappointed you must be. But don't despair. If you've done everything by the book, your body is just catching up and you'll have a great loss again soon, I'm sure. :) x

Hey Natcat, I'm sorry, I totally understand how disappointed you must be. But don't despair. If you've done everything by the book, your body is just catching up and you'll have a great loss again soon, I'm sure. :) x

Thanks sweet - hoping for a couple of pounds next 4 x

I'm 4 lbs closer to getting into 13s.....I'm pleased beyond words really. :):)

And well done. Just 4.5lbs for me to get there x

Well done bee.i am really am lagging behind u ladies and am in no doubt u will be leavimg me behind here real soon. But dont worry ill soon catch up both up in the 13's lol xx

Hey Nat, of course you will! You've had a lot of interruptions and distractions with parties, the wedding coming up now. Maybe you could hop on to Lynne's and my challenge, and see how far you get until 18th July. xx

Hey Nat, of course you will! You've had a lot of interruptions and distractions with parties, the wedding coming up now. Maybe you could hop on to Lynne's and my challenge, and see how far you get until 18th July. xx

What's your challenge?x

Ooh does this mean not weighing till 18 july then? Tis my official wi day tomorrow but am happy to wait as will give me time to lose the excess from the weekend! X

Just noticed bee and natcat u both only have 4lbs to get to 14 exactly. Hopefull a week after u get there ill be joining u in the 13's.
Got proper pains in my belly this eve so think im gonna curl up and try to sleep it off xx

Just noticed bee and natcat u both only have 4lbs to get to 14 exactly. Hopefull a week after u get there ill be joining u in the 13's.
Got proper pains in my belly this eve so think im gonna curl up and try to sleep it off xx

Yay to the weight loss, booo to the belly axhe. What's wrong? I get terrible trapped wind x

Yeah, I feel slightly the same. Messing about with half pounds. Hopefully will shift that few pounds soon x

Not sure prob from going from not eatimg to earing to not eating again.confusing my body I think.seems to have eased off as the day continued xx

Woo hoo well done bee. Have decided my treat once hitting the 13's ill be treating myself to a back neck and shoulder massage. Only 7lbs of the 14's to go!! X

You might just get there or very close at least by your next event. It's good to have something to look forward to. I was looking at fragrances today and nearly ordered one and then thought, nope, I'll hang on until I lost a little more. It'll remind me then of what I've managed so far. :)

Back