Anyone in the 17's wanting to get into the 16's?

Hello everyone, I'm now in the 17's! Just wanted to pop by and say hello I weigh on Mondays, l'm currently 17st 4lb it would be amazing to get into the 16's this week if possible but as its my second week I understand 2nd week loss can be a little disappointing as the first week was quiet a big loss, fingers crossed and good luck to everyone :) x

had my 2nd weigh in today and am now down to 17st4lb, good luck to those in 17s :) i'm just passing through...

Hi all, I'm just about at the end of week two and I started at 17st 6lb and lost 6lb last week. Hoping that was the last time I see 17st on the dial but I'll see in the morning at my next weigh in. Fingers crossed.

Well I'm now 16st 11lb so I'm into the 16's just!

Downwards from here on in!

Hiya Shell you were doing better that me in 2009, well, we have done it once so we can certainly do it again.

What I am thinking about is having a nice dress on for the Christmas day meal (as my mum always wants us to dress up for the meal, even though we can get changed once the relatives have fallen asleep (haha),not that we have many left these days).

I started at 18st 4lb then got to 11st 4lb then went back to 15st 11lb, but I now if we are all positive (every pound counts, my m um said her and her friends use to aim for a pound a week) , that positivity and (unfortunately) hard work and determinating does work, BUT if anything has taught me after dieting for over 30 years is LISTEN TO YOUR ELDERS , as my mother is about 4 stone less than me and still enjoyed all her favourites throught the years.

So Im going for a pound a week which will still certainly make me look miles better in a dress than I do now. Xx

Last edited:
Good luck YP.

Currently 17st 2lb so hope to move down a group next week - been a hell of a long time since I was in the 16's :eek:

Currently 17 stone 6 on my first week so hoping i may get into the 16's next week

I'm great relieved to say I'm now in this category after being in the one above. Desperately sprinting to the 16's, lol x

Hello I am Danielle and started this on tuesday. I started at 17st 7lb and I am now weighing at 17st 2lb so hoping to be in the 16's soon! x

Anyone about in this group? I'm beginning to hate the number 17 but the pounds number is going down day by day!!:) bring on the 16's!!!! :-0

Hi Nessie. Hows it going?

Scales tipped into the 17s today. Would love to be nearing the 16s by my holiday on 16 August.

Well diet gal well done in getting to the 17's!!!! Im having a rough week!! going on holidays on saturday and so Im trying to be so good until then!!! :-s but i keep thinking in my head "aw i know I won't stick to this on holiday so why bother-il just have a bit of toast!" but i stop myself!! i hate how my mind works!!!! but I'm determined to keep under the 18's and just low card it for the week!!! :-s

Hi Nessie. Hope you are enjoying your holidays and not worrying about the scales! Plenty of time to get back on track when you get back.

Progress through the 17s is very slow as STS since Fridays WI. To be expected as lost 14lb in first 2 weeks. But would very much like to be nearer the 16s in a couple of weeks time to motivate me to be good on holiday. Then full steam ahead for my cruise in November.

Let me know how you got on

Jac x

After regaining a lot of weight a couple of years ago, I have been floating (ha! :D) around the 18.5st mark for a looong time now.

Had a bad bout of man-flu a month or so ago and lost a little bit, so decided to capitalise and got some more Exante in on Friday there.

Miraculously now below that 18st mark, sitting at 17st10lbs and impatiently waiting for some huge numbers to drop off in the rush to sixteen-something ;)

By the way, anyone like the lemon-raspberry flavour? I'm not sure, but I think I like the sherberty bitterness :cool:

Back