Anyone in the 17's wanting to get into the 16's?

That's it leave me behind lol! You go girl only a few pounds think I will be here a while :confused: x

Lol, you're like right up behind me.
Frankly I won't say I miss this space and hope to never see it again!
But I'm not out of the woods yet

You will be out of here next week! I've been down to 17 something numerous times in the last 7 years but never made it out so I have to hit this psychological nail on the head. Think my loss has slowed down this week but will see on Tuesday someone mentioned week 3 could stick a bit so I'm prepared for that I hope x

You drag me from the 17's and I will do the same for yo in the 14's lol kicking and a screaming!!!!! X

Oh yeah lol, well just cut my grass so hopefull burnt a few calories there x

I am 3lbs from being out of the 17s. It seems like everyone has a weight that they just cant get out of. For me its the 16s. I always get down to the low 16s and then the weight creeps back up. Well not this time lol

No not this time you can do itx

Yeah you can do it clover. I'm hoping to be out of he 17's this week. Fingers crossed.

you can do it. Then you can come back and tell me what its like to be in the 16s. You always need a spy on the other side lol

Finally officially in the 17's lol 17.11 so may be here a while! See y'all in the 16's x

I'd say see you soon but I doubt it lol. Congratulations! X

bye. I will hopefully be joining you next week

bye guys

Don't leave me!!! How did you do? X

I lost 3lbs this week. that took me down to 16.11

I saw you diary just after I wrote that! Sorry! That's fantastic, I would say I will see you soon but not so sure! You will prob be in the 15s by the time I get to 16! X

So weighed in this morning (not official wd) and I've lost 4lbs so far only 2 and a bit to go and can leave this group that I appear to be in on my own now :grumble: x

Back