Anyone in the 17's wanting to get into the 16's?

4lbs off this week, but still technically 17 something, so still here..

Hellllooooooooooooo!!! :D

Well done Scanbran! I'll hopefully be joining you in the sixteens soon. Started last week at 18st 1.6 lbs and weighed in at 17st 8.6lbs today, so while I'm chuffed to be able to post in this thread, I'm hoping I won't be here for too long! :)

Great work Jacqu79! With that sort of progress, you'll be right there soon,

just as well, as it gets lonely in this thread ;) :D

see you in the 16 s

So, looks like I'm here for another week. 6.6lbs off this week taking me down to 17st2.4lbs. Hopefully can get into the 16's by next week. :)

Congrats on that loss! Amazing!

Hurry up and get into the 16s thread - it's just as quiet in there ;)

I was 17.7 when I started, have 2 days to weigh in, probably won't be into the 16's til next week, will be good when I'm there!

So I'm here at the very top of the 17 13 and I truly hope I won't stay here long. Official weigh-ins are Sunday. SO I will be back here to post my results

STILL in the 17s - really need to get out of this rut!
The 17s and the 14s are historically my speed bumps - I give it until the end of March to see this through

I have finally in the 17s. I haven't been this low in about 2 yrs. I cant wait to see the 16s

Had a sneaky wi this morning and I'm just (only) in the 17s!!!!!! Did not think I would get there so quick.................see you in the 16s x

Started on Tuesday at 17st 13lb! Hoping to be out of here in a couple of weeks - fingers crossed!

As of today I'm same as you MrsN! We will be out of here soon! You will be with that first weigh in no doubt x

Back