Anyone want a slimming buddy?

Oh dear, that could have been me last night if hubby hadn't decided he was on his deathbed (got a cold). Popcorn is just so more-ish. When do you weigh in? My fingers are crossed for you.

I was absolutely thrilled with the 3lbs loss. Weighed myself 3 times just to make sure lol.

thats a real brill loss well done be proud of urself...

my weigh in is on tuesday, I had a really good day until about 5 minutes ago I had jelly ice cream and tinned peaches lol was so ice... so I will be more than happy if I stay the same this week lol ah well we need to enjoy ourselfs as well

Please remind me on tuesday that I said that as I will be so annoyed if I gain lol

how has ur day been?

Surely jelly ice cream and peaches aren't too bad?

I've had a great day but getting hungry now and if I eat any more fruit I might just scream. Made a huge pot of soup but now I don't fancy it. Don't know what I want but that is dangerous for me. Pringles are calling:eek:.

Managed to get out for a walk today which felt good, then spent the rest of the day cooking. A productive day all round. Dreading tomorrow as I'm going to try potty training my son so it will be a long, boring day with (hopefully) lots of chocolate buttons on the go. Help!

Good luck for Tuesday

just try to have as many free snack available as u can, but I dont think buttons are that bad lol thinkmaybe 7.5 syns in a small bag not sure....

oh god good luck with the potty training hopefully it goes smoothly and u dont have to many surprise puddles round the house lol

I always make big pots of soup or stew but then never want to eat them lol

Omg such a bad weekend (i say that eating a packet of jelly babies) but I've been shopping, got all good food in and I've just made a carrot and parsnip soup yay!

Well done Kerry on your 3lb loss that really is amazing!!! Good luck for tuesday Sue!

So im going to draw a line under this weekend (although one thing I'm happy about during my binge weekend is that me and the OH drove for 20 mins to a dominos pizza as we had a bogof voucher and at last minute changed our mind (went for damage limitation) and got a real 100% beef burger from this lovely place, so although its bad not as bad as dominos lol)

Look forward to the week ahead! I've got 8 weeks to lose around 16lbs, so 2lbs a week, do-able??

(sorry for long post :))

Hannah u can do it... u will get ur target for xmas

am trying to stay positive for wi in tomorrow but what ever happens happens lol and am off for a week in the sun anyway so ah well. will have a bad week and then back on plan for xmas, want to get my 3 stone award before xmas so another 9 lb to lose

come on girls we can do it

Urgh, bad weekend for me this weekend too! Don't even want to think how many syns I consumed :eek:. Back on plan today, but I fear the damage has been well and truly done this week and dreading weigh in on Weds.

kerry b - Congrats on your amazing loss, you must be thrilled!

Hope everyone is having a good week :D

Thanks everyone, I was delighted.

Go Hannah, you can do it! 2lbs a week is do-able and a healthy target to aim for.

Does anyone have mini targets? I haven't set any yet, taking the senic route here, but wondering if it would help motivate me. If you set a mini target how depressed do you get if you fail to reach it on time?

Well, i'm off to have some hot chocolate and a biscuit. Yum

Sue, I checked the buttons on line and it is 1.5syns for 2 giant buttons. Gulp. Choc buttons flying around here left right and centre, potty training off to a flying start. Shame he wont put any clothes on though. Oh well, saves on the washing I suppose:rolleyes:

lol good luck with that, the only thing I have to worry about is why my fish is starting to poo bright green lol I can only fear the worst...

what about having some strawberries, or because u said ur getting sick of fruit what about freezing some muller lights into lollies... but all the running around and cleaning wee that u will be doin am sure u will deserve a button or two, just dont eat the whole bag lol

Ha ha, i had 4 buttons then decided it wasn't worth the syns. Strange goldfish!

Right, hello!

New day new start! Today is going well loads of fruit! Think ive got steak tonight yummy! How is everyone?

Hi Girls, sorry I havent been around too much have been working crazy shifts at work :silly: , 1st weigh in tonight and I lost 2lbs :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Have made the Chicken & Vegetable curry from the current mag and it was delish :D

DSCF5587.jpg

and also can recommend the Salmon & Prawn in a seafood sauce from Iceland the whole thing is 2 syns and makes quite a nice quick meal had mine with loads of veges.

FishCOTDSalmonPrawn.jpg

For breakfast this week I am going to be having stewed Rhubarb & Apple with yoghurt, going to try and have as much S & ss foods as possible to try and have a really good weight loss next week :D

Good Luck Girls we Can Do This :party0019:

mmmm that looks yummy starla! I'm going to buy the magazine tomorrow, is it a good issue?

Having a panic now...really ready for an emotional chocolate binge, instead am trying to make my own rice pudding....so far I've burnt my sauce pan and eaten about 200g of mixed dried fruit...all this after I went to pizza hut today and only ate salad grrr! Help!

Help is at hand.

DO NOT EAT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:17729:_ That is very bad.

It will only make you feel bad after, it never tastes as good as you think it will, and it is the devils food, it does evil things to you!

Extemely well done at pizza hut. Im very proud of you.

Well I've half messed up but didn't give in to the chocolate! Firstly, the mixed fruit would have been high in syns, the rice pudding was like 11 syns, although I don't get how lol and I've just put jan in my rice pudding...but at least I didn't eat the chocolate!

Well done. That seems high for rice pudding.

Well I had a great week then blew it with those bloody pringles followed by chinese takeaway tonight. Beef chow mein, handful of chips and some curry sauce. If I got rid of my husband I wouldn't have a problem as the chips sauce and pringles were all his:mad:. He is not the least bit supportive as far as SW goes:(

Back