Total Solution Aryathebrave's fighting the flab

Hope today goes well & you get rid of the sinus problem soon x

It's awful when your sinus' are playing up, hope it's soon better for you x

So here I am, with day 4 under my belt (while hubby is sat next to me munching monkey nuts, which I love). It's been quite good day! Started with my favourite shake (banana) and a double espresso. Had a cup of bouillon mid morning and spag Bol for lunch. After a long day at work (interviewing potential students for next year) with biscuits around aplenty (had none) I came home to have a mango and passion fruit shake (ok, but not my favourite).

Though I still feel a bit 'unbalanced' I felt fantastic in the morning - full of energy and really positive! Could this be the start of going into ketosis? I surely hope so. Hope everyone had a lovely day. Day 5 for me tomorrow. Wish me luck! :D

:fingerscrossed: wishing you all the luck in the world - sounds like you've had a really good day....keep at it :D xx

Well done on another good day. :)

Does sound like ketosis. Well done on another day finished xx

Thank you Susie! X

Thank you Cate! X

Thank you Katie! You're inspirational!

Lol thanks :) x

Well done on a good day! Here's to a 100% day 5 for you!

Well done. Your doing great. Not long til your first weigh in :) xx

Thank you ladies x. Here I am at the start of day 5. Forest fruits shake down and a cup of espresso and all ready to go to work. Hope it's a good day for everyone! :)

Keep at it, doing great up to now :)

Thank you Katie, trying my best. x

Hope the rest of the day went well xx

Almost a week down that's brilliant!

Thank you for all the support, ladies.

So, another TS day for me. Started it with the forest fruit shake and espresso, cup of bouillon mid morning, shepherd's pie for lunch (struggled a bit with that one, though I liked it before), another espresso and a banana shake for dinner.

At lunch time I had a lovely walk down the high road with a colleague I really like (the only one in the staff room who knows about the diet) and we ended up having a coffee in a cute cafe (gorgeous looking latte for her and an espresso for me). She was also munching on a coconut bar and it did make my mouth water, but only for a while. I also braved the bread isle in Liddl! Hot some pastries for hubby (how thoughtful of me)...

I'm currently sat on the sofa with an iced coke zero, enjoying the good wife. Hope everyone's had a fab day! :)

Sounds like a good day, that coke zero sounds great might go and have one myself :)

Back