Total Solution Aryathebrave's fighting the flab

Day 6. The weather is horrible here. My lovely baby woke up around 6.00 so no lie in for hubby and I... Started the day with an espresso and caramel/toffee shake (ok, but banana is still my favourite). Decided to take daughter to soft play and she behaved like a possessed child there:eek: She's napping now (fx) and I'm debating another coffee. Hope everyone has a lovely day.

My lovely baby woke up around 6.00 so no lie in for hubby and I... Decided to take daughter to soft play and she behaved like a possessed child there:eek: She's napping now .

LOL so exhausting being a mum with young children.

Weather is awful here too.

So one more day & your first week will be done & dusted :D.

Enjoy the rest of your day xx

Got to love the little ones when they just don't want to be happy - could have sent my dog to keep your little one occupied :)

Got to love the little ones when they just don't want to be happy - could have sent my dog to keep your little one occupied :)
She'd have loved that, she adores animals (especially chickens and cows - we often go to a city farm)! I shouldn't really complain, Olivia is a lovely child but I think she's going through terrible twos and really asserting herself and does occasionally scream...

So day six is nearly done. Still a 100%! Had a caramel milkshake and coffee for dinner, coffee and water mid-morning (left my bouillon at work:mad:), Thai chicken soup for lunch (not bad with Tabasco) and curry for dinner (really quite enjoyed that, though was really craving a banana shake). Just finished mopping the floor in the living room and the child is fast asleep, so I'm going to relax with 1/2 coke zero and a couple of episodes of Nashville.

I really must include some resistance exercises soon to tone up the flab but just feel still a bit too out of balance. Still, a good day, especially when you consider that I'm off for the half term!

Hope everyone had a lovely Saturday!:)

I've only recently started doing resistance exercise, I had to leave it a good while to be able to do it, until then I just did as much walking as I could - I definitely need to keep it up though as my body definitely needs toning, especially my sad bingo wings and thighs.

Just do it when the time feels right, you'll know when that is.

Your daughter sounds lovely, I love toddlers - my grandchildren are 4, 3 and 17 months, they're fab just full of fun :)

You've done so well with your first week, keep going! x

Morning, morning, morning! So I know that my official WI is not until tomorrow, but I did weigh myself this morning and in one week (almost) I managed to get into the 80s (kg) and 13s (stone, but only just)! Wow and wow! I'll definitely raise my breakfast banana shake to this! :D

Last edited:
Excellent loss, well done :D Onwards and downwards! x

Well done that's great!

Yaaaay well done. I'm a banana shake fan too ? xx

That's a brilliant loss, well done xx

Day 7 is nearly over. I can't believe I lasted TS the whole week!

After my great loss this morning, I have to admit, I struggled a bit (a lot) today. Don't know why, I just wasn't feeling the Exante food today (apart from the banana shake). I felt really tired the whole day after a night of interrupted sleep. Still, I took Olivia to the playground in the morning and the park in the afternoon. We had a lovely time (hubby was at work).

I was really craving food at about 11 a.m. but it was too early to have lunch. I also didn't have any bouillon and was really craving that... I managed to last till 1 p.m. and then had a genius idea - halving and mixing my packs!

So, food wise, I had: banana shake and espresso for breakfast, half mushroom risotto at 1.00, half chocolate orange bar and black coffee at 4.00, cup of bouillon at 5.00, half red bean chilli for dinner. I'm now sat in from of the telly drinking half banana shake with ice. Feeling so much better now.:)How has everyone's day been? X

Day 8 begins. Official WI this morning and the stats are: 13.13.6 stone - 13lb lost or 88.7 kilos and 5.9 kilos lost. Still, a lot to loose in the weeks ahead, but very pleased with that! :D Happy BH Monday everyone! X

Day 8 begins. Official WI this morning and the stats are: 13.13.6 stone - 13lb lost or 88.7 kilos and 5.9 kilos lost. Still, a lot to loose in the weeks ahead, but very pleased with that! :D Happy BH Monday everyone! X

Wow that is an amazing first week loss! You must be so happy!

Nearly a stone gone! You've done brilliantly! Keep up the good work. :)

Well done on being 100% for your first week. So pleased that you got your reward. A 13lb loss is fantastic. Good luck for week 2.

Yay excellent loss Arya, well done on getting the 1st week under your belt.

halving the packs seems to have been your saviour yesterday. Finding strategies is so important for days where we struggle. Hope today is an easier one x

Brilliant loss well done x

Amazing loss and very well deserved :) Second week will be much easier, it's strange but it just feels natural in the end - your first stone is very almost gone for good :D x

Thank you ladies for all your kind words. X

So day 8 is not over yet, but food wise it has been almost a repeat of yesterday, apart from a chocolate shake for breakfast this time. I haven't struggled as much, but found myself irritable (even snapped at my baby for refusing to eat fish and veggies I lovingly cooked for her, I know, shameful)...

I also decided to do some resistance exercise, so did Mel B's Totally Fit arms part (I HATE my arms). It was only ten minutes, but now I feel pooped... The weather in London is shocking, so we took Olivia to soft play and then for a quick splash in the puddles after her morning nap. Hoping for a nicer day tomorrow! I hope everyone's enjoyed their bank holiday, I'm off to soak the red bean chilli. X

Well done Arya. I need my mojo back and you are totally inspiring me :) xx

Thank you Roxi for the kind words.

So day 9 has been, well, interesting...

Started with mint choc shake for breakfast and a coffee. Lunch was half spag bol and water, half banana shake at 4.00, dinner a repeat of lunch and I've still got half the shake to have later. I also had a cup of bouillon mid morning.

Now, I've got a sort of confession to make. I have been really struggling to eat the meals, so yesterday I added a tiny amount of spring onion to the mushroom risotto. I did the same today, both at lunch and dinner, plus two fresh baby button mushrooms. I figured that since fresh herbs are allowed, and spring onions are almost like chives, I could get away with this. The mushrooms are like 6 kcal and almost no carbs, so I don't feel bad about it either. And boy, did this help the taste! I enjoyed the food a million times more! So, I might be doing more of fresh herbs, garlic and an occasional
mushroom.

Olivia and I had a play date today and I was offered some chocolate (lindor no less). A refusal prompted a series of questions, to which I just calmly said that I'm trying to cut back. And that was that! :D

Hope everyone's had a fantastic day!

Back