Attempting a few weeks at 100%

Are you feeling a bit better about things today Natalie x

No not really, past 2 days have had just 2 of my packs and nibbled more than I would like :(
Today been sooo busy, had one shake, coffee, water, 5 sweets from quality street tub and a slice of ham. Just had so much to get done before op wed. Spent all day sorting through loft as having insulation done the following week and sky being installed!

Going to have some chicken in a bit once roast is ready and maybe another shake later.

Not looking forward to wi in the morning xx

Maybe your getting a bit apprehensive about the surgery Natalie.

Hope you are able to get all the nutrients you need in the run up to the op. It will help you recover afterwards. Chicken is good choice x

Had the chicken and passed on another shake.

So wi and is as I expected but doesn't hit me any easier.

STS.....a whole blumming week and STS! Not an ounce? Feeling really down and fed up. I know I have eaten this week but still nothing in comparison to what I would when I am actually eating.

Gutted as so wanted to be in the 11's prior to surgery. Going to glug and stick to it for today and tomorrow and shall weigh before hospital wed. Fingers crossed, all I need is 2lbs to get me just in there as still currently 12.1.4.

Wish me luck as am going to need it :( Xx

Weighed this morning and a loss of 1.2lbs bringing me to 12.0.2
So close to the 11's it's killing me lol
On the down side my blumming tooth ache has returned. Emergency dentists today and if it continues after my op tomorrow the tooth removal it will be finally!

Weighed this morning and a loss of 1.2lbs bringing me to 12.0.2 So close to the 11's it's killing me lol On the down side my blumming tooth ache has returned. Emergency dentists today and if it continues after my op tomorrow the tooth removal it will be finally!

Well done on your loss this morning, you're literally dangling in the 11s!

Sorry to hear that your tooth is bothering you again, fingers crossed the op goes well!

:)

Hope tomorrow all goes to plan Natalie & things get sorted xx

Thanks ladies. Will keep you posted in a few days x

Hey ladies

Well not been great since having op. Have managed a few odd days 100% but have pretty much eaten my weight in chocolate (oh my downfall)
Have managed to stay at 12st2ozs though so am happy I haven't gained.

Still not completely recovered though and this is getting me down a bit.

Won't be bothering too much with exante till new year now though bit will prob still do the odd day here and there as every little helps huh? Xx

Back