August Bank Holiday Bonanza Challenge

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
:flirt2:Aka The Bank Holiday Bikini Babe Challenge :flirt2:
(for the brave amongst us)
Combined Challenge weight loss total - 13 stone 9.5lbs
Combined Challenge inch loss total - 21"

I am starting this thread now although it may seem little early but I want to give you all time to think about what you want to achieve between Easter Monday (9.4.2012) & August BH Monday (27.8.2012) which is 20 weeks. You can choose as much or as little as you want to lose. A challenge is personal to each person, don't think that because someone has put a high amount you have to. There are people who are well on their way through their journey & losses slow down and also summer is a hard time of year to lose because of social functions.....

I will do the same as the Easter Challenge & this post will include your goals & I will update it every time you post your weigh in results. I will keep a combined weight loss total at the top too unless anyone wants it done any different way - if so just yell... I'll start again shall I?

**UPDATED TO NOW INCLUDE INCHES LOST**

Lexie - 26lbs lost minus 5lbs to lose *TARGET ACHIEVED 20/7/2012*
Inches lost - 8"

Pocket Dragon - 25lbs to lose
Inches lost -

JoClairey - 26.5lbs to lose
Inches lost -

Hobnobsmummy - 6.5lbs lost 10.5lbs to lose
Inches lost -

Kayleigh - 5lbs lost 15lbs to lose
Inches lost -

Mis-Behave - 4.1lbs lost 17.9lbs to lose
Inches lost -

Toofatkat - 6lbs lost 4lbs to lose
Inches lost - 6"

Mizkirsty - 2.5lbs lost 13.5lbs to lose
Inches lost -

Kayee - 27lbs lost minus 6lbs to lose **TARGET ACHIEVED 1/6/2012** Amazing honey well done xx
Inches lost -

KittyBling - 20lbs to lose
Inches lost -

EFK - 5lbs lost 15lbs to lose
Inches lost -

Poppy - 7lbs lost 13lbs to lose
Inches lost -

LisaM1977 - 4.5lbs lost 15.5lbs to lose
Inches lost -

Hmm -35.2lbs lost minus 5.2lbs to lose **Target achieved end of June 2012**
Inches lost -

Chrissy72 - 5.75lbs lost 14.25lbs to lose
Inches lost -

PurpleMum - 15lbs to lose
Inches lost -

Drea - 20.5lbs lost 1.5lbs to lose
Inches lost -

Sarahaglover - 7.5lbs lost 18.5lbs to lose
Inches lost - 7

Alongwaytogo - 22lbs lost -1lb to lose **TARGET ACHIEVED 16.8.012**
Inches lost - [COLOR=#f3333]
[/COLOR]
Rooswimswithfish - 4lbs lose 17lbs to lose
Inches lost -

Jenbo - 2.5lbs lost 14lbs to lose
Inches lost -

Busybee_mummy - 8.5lbs lost 11.5lbs to lose

Inches lost -

Onwards & downwards my lovelies x

Last edited:
I want to be at target :) so 26.5 lbs to loose (including what i loose in the interim!)

I want to be at target :) so 26.5 lbs to loose (including what i loose in the interim!)

Ok then let me know at the beginning of the challenge what you have to lose & that point & I will amend it, will put it down as the 26.5lb for now then xx

21lbs for me please Lex xx

I want to loose 10kg (22lbs) will let you know what I weigh at the start! I want to be at least 75kg by then..

I'm not sure Lexie . I've slowed down a lot so although I've got a lot to lose still it's going to take me longer than I hoped . So I'll let you know at Easter .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not sure Lexie . I've slowed down a lot so although I've got a lot to lose still it's going to take me longer than I hoped . So I'll let you know at Easter .

I am expecting a lot of people to do that honey x

Errr i realise i am a bit of a negative person so can i just put down a stone please Lexie

It's not negative poppy it's about realising what you can achieve. If your body works slowly that's fine, it is still 1 stone!! So say it positively please! It's an amazing achievement :)

I need to wait till I am back from Vietnam before I confirm for defo ... But put me down for 14lb to start with :)

It's not negative poppy it's about realising what you can achieve. If your body works slowly that's fine, it is still 1 stone!! So say it positively please! It's an amazing achievement :)

aahh thanks Lexie. you are right it is still a stone and i have already lost 23lbs. will try to remain positive.

Definitely want to join in, but will set a goal after Easter. I've slowed down too, so will have to think about what I can achieve by then.

poppy100 said:
aahh thanks Lexie. you are right it is still a stone and i have already lost 23lbs. will try to remain positive.

It was Kat who said it but I was about to say the same!!!! Xx

Slow and steady wins the race, ladies! 20 for me to start with which will probably change nearer the time, lets see how it goes. I'll have 3 weeks in France in the middle too which may have a small effect on weight!

KB x

can i have 21 pounds please . im not going to aim high as i know soon my weight loss will slow down but i think 21 shud be acheivable for myself. thanks :) x

Hmmm I'm in a dilemma! I'd love to say 20lbs however I actually think that's not achievable! So I'm deciding between 10 (1/2lb per week) or to round it off to 14lbs and just hope for another stone!!

Hmmmm

Back