August Bank Holiday Bonanza Challenge

You haven't added me :(

Can you put me down for 20lbs. Thanks x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

i want to be at goal... so i want to lose........ 32lbs (according to what i have down on my stats. but i have a feeling thats wrong...
so i will take a look at my weight tomorrow morning and get back to you

i want to be at goal... so i want to lose........ 32lbs (according to what i have down on my stats. but i have a feeling thats wrong...
so i will take a look at my weight tomorrow morning and get back to you

Ok lovely x

Will up mine to 20lbs - thanks Lexie

I know it's gotta slow down at some stage and I don't want to get disheartened over the summer. Can I go for 15lbs please. It's psychological warfare with the next stone!

I'm going for 20lbs please Lexie x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lex I think I might change mine to 14lb, I have to stay positive going into this next challenge and can then always up it if I achieve that early. Especially now without the Xen tablets I have to be realistic, I will only get annoyed with it all if I dont start seeing big numbers dropping off so little and often is what I'm going for. x

hobnobsmummy said:
Lex I think I might change mine to 14lb, I have to stay positive going into this next challenge and can then always up it if I achieve that early. Especially now without the Xen tablets I have to be realistic, I will only get annoyed with it all if I dont start seeing big numbers dropping off so little and often is what I'm going for. x

All changed lovely x

Back