August Bank Holiday Bonanza Challenge

:grouphugg:Right anyone else wanna join our little Challenge?????:grouphugg:

Not long now til we start hey & fingers crossed by the time it does the shortage situation will be a little better.....

When do we beging posting in this?! X

From Easter Monday, that's our first day so whatever we weigh either that day our at our last weigh in before then is our start weight...

Ok so as I wi on Monday's anything I loose at the wi will go on to the easter challenge and that will be my starting weight?! (sorry I'm having a blonde moment!) x

Mizkirsty said:
Ok so as I wi on Monday's anything I loose at the wi will go on to the easter challenge and that will be my starting weight?! (sorry I'm having a blonde moment!) x

Yes Blondie that's it x

Can I join too plz. Id like to say 21lbs as I think that's achievable n don't wanna set big goals n then feel disappointed. My first weigh in will be Tuesday after Easter Monday! Eeeek excited! X

sarahaglover said:
Can I join too plz. Id like to say 21lbs as I think that's achievable n don't wanna set big goals n then feel disappointed. My first weigh in will be Tuesday after Easter Monday! Eeeek excited! X

Of course you can I'll add you when I'm on pc later as its easier....

Anyone else want to join. Whatever our weight is on Monday will be our start weight (I don't mean get weighed just whatever you were at last weigh in before Monday) xx

I wi Monday! I can't wait to start this challenge feeling so much more positive about it all ! Xx

No just whenever u weigh in after Easter Monday record your loss on here (i think!)

I weigh myself on a Wednesday tho. Doesn't matter does it?

Sorry if I confused anyone.... No whatever you are at tomorrows weigh in is your start weight as that is your last recorded weight on the start date of Monday....... I don't need to know your start weight just your losses each week (or however often you weigh in)

Just to clarify (sorry if I'm being stupid) . I weigh on Thursday so the result I get on the first Thursday after Easter Monday, so 12th April is my first loss to be recorded on this challenge?

Yes that's what I thought. Basically results start being collected week after Easter Monday x

sarahaglover said:
Just to clarify (sorry if I'm being stupid) . I weigh on Thursday so the result I get on the first Thursday after Easter Monday, so 12th April is my first loss to be recorded on this challenge?

Exactly x

I've set up an exercise challenge to run along side this one :) on our way to skinny ville me thinks xx

Back