Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

Lol. No I don't cheat. But tomo after weigh in I am craving a proper sandwich with salt and pepper bagette. But ill see how much I have lost 1st. Really want to get down to 13 as soon as.!! Will let you know how I get on tomo

Thank u. I would be happy with 2 off. I have been doing 30 day shred most days so don't know if that will make a difference. But we will see.

Hi everyone. Ive been thinking that sometimes the people who sub me want to chat as well as post and comment about what's going on in sw and life in general. So I will post on here any chat and my diary. Just don't want to hijack anyone else's page when I have more to say.

So today I went to class and lost 2 and half pound, got slimmer of the week and also I have lost 8 and half pound in 3 weeks. !! Very proud of myself.

So I thought I would do as puppetwitch does and post photos of my food.(when I remember)
So today was weigh in. And I have been wanting a proper sandwich, so today I have had one. I will use this as my syn for today. And I will doing more 30 day shred later.!

Attachments

• 1371645834829.jpg
    1371645834829.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 192

It was lovely !!!
So I have done my 30 day shred. Feel so much better once I have done it. Its just an effort doing it. I wish I was more sporty like that. But its done.
Think I'm going to have a jacket potato with baked beans for tea. Now hubby has gone to work his night shift I can't be bothered to cook for myself. Although I am doing diet coke in chicken for my girls see how that goes down.!

I had jacket potato and baked beans. I ate it, but didn't enjoy it. I also had a chicken and sweetcorn mug shot. That's me for today although I do have some cherries left !!

How did u get on Sam. !!

Think it was the potato tbh. It wasn't very nice. Never touched the cherries either lol.
Oh well start another day tomo.
We are having steak tomo lunch time (hub works nights so this is a good time to eat together) going to make sw wedges and have brocelli and Brussels. And pepper corn sauce. ! Yum

Had breakfast as normal which like I say I stick to as it fills me up to lunch. Weetabix and 200 mls of semi milk, banana and melon and alpen light bar (3 syns)
Will update once the steak is cooked lol. Looking forward to it.

Glad your here Claire. So for my dinner. And tbh I doubt ill have much else today. It was lovely and my lips are burning from the pepper sauce.( So 6 syns for the sauce.) that's 9 today. That's about all I can syn today.

Attachments

• 1371731056633.jpg
    1371731056633.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 171
Back