Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

This is what I cooked my girls for tea. It was in this months magazine. But tbh the fries in the mag weren't done in the oven. I'm sure it was a fryairer.!

Attachments

• 1371838043937.jpg
    1371838043937.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 189

And this is what I'm having for my tea. River cobbler,express golden veg rice and veg.

Attachments

• 1371838097005.jpg
    1371838097005.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 181

I have also had breakfast as normal (weetabix and semi milk) and lunch we had healthy choice sausage (1 and half syns) baked beans,bacon with fat removed and 2 eggs. My syns for today 2 and half for the rice, 3 alpen lights bar and 1 and half for sausage. (7 syns today)

Oooo them meals look fab !!! X

Ah thank u I do try !lol
The cobbler was lovely I have put some in the frezzer for next week.
Tonight is tandorri chicken (its in the fridge now marinading) with salad and new potatos (with let u see later)

So breakfast as normal and jus. Had a alpen light bar with my black coffee. My belly isn't telling me its lunch time yet. So maybe have a mug shot or something like that later.

So came back, had a chicken and sweetcorn mug shot. A piece of chicken breast (like a finger size) lol.
And I think that's me till tea.
Proper annoyed though. Went to buy new fitted bottom sheet for our bed. Put it on and its huge. So went back into town (15 miles away) and exchanged it for another size below. Picked up a nice new quilt cover. Got them home and both are to small ! Grrr so to grumpy now to go back again into town and take it back. So it can wait now till Monday. Was looking forward to having some nice new bedding on tonight.!

Lol. I know re bedding I'm like well I don't want any new bedding now it can just go back lol.
I try to control my syn intake. I think once I get down another 10 lb I may not be as Strick.
So syns tonight. 2 laughing cows (2 syns!) extra light mayo (1 syns) and this is my tea.(well hubs I took picture of wrong one.)

Attachments

• 1371928946822.jpg
    1371928946822.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 191

Thank u for the follow.!!
This is the recipe for the chicken. Its lovely.!
Pete’s Tandoori Chicken (2013)

Serves 2

Ingredients

1 Lemon zest & juice (ss) (sff)
1 Onion, finely chopped (s) (sff)
1 Garlic, finely chopped (sff)
1Tbsp light soy sauce
2Tbsp Schwartz perfect shake tandoori blend
2x120g Mullerlight Greek yogurt with coconut (1.0 syn/2=0.5 syn per person)
200g Fresh chicken chunks (s) (ff)

BBQ extras

1 Onion cut in quarters (s) (sff)
1 Pepper, cut into quarters (s) (sff)
1 Tomato cut in half (s) (sff)

Method

In a bowl, mix the contents of one pot of yogurt, tandoori blend, lemon zest & juice & soy sauce, Place the chicken in & mix well, cover with Clingfilm & marinate for at least 1 hr, better if overnight. Before cooking the chicken, dispose of the marinade.
Spray a frying pan with frylight, cook the onion until it’s soft add another tbsp. of tandoori blend & mix well, add the chicken, cook for a few minutes until the chicken has changed colour, lower the heat & cook for 10 mins, add the other tub of yogurt, stir well & cook for a further 10 mins, (add water if the sauce is to thick) until the chicken is cooked, serve with a plate of rice.

Todays food
Breakfast as normal plus alpen light bar with my coffee.(3 syns!
I had an omelette for lunch. Also had banana,apple and melon.
Think we are having Hawaiian chicken for tea. But will update later.
Also I have done my 30 day shred today.!! But not a lot else. Hub can't be bothered to walk so going to do it tomo I think lol well if not ill do my shred again

So I did Hawaiian chicken with sliced roasted new potatos. Also had a healthy choice sausage that was left from daughters tea (half a syn) extra light mayo (half a syn) also tilda pilau rice (I'm saying one and half,as its 2 and half for whole packet even though Mark had a lot more than me.)

Attachments

• 1372013647282.jpg
    1372013647282.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 131

Ah thanks puppetwitch. Nice of you to say although I do get fed up beginning in the kitchen sometime for so long.(not as easy as getting something out the frezzer and putting it in the oven) but meals are a lot nicer.!

Ok so today. Breakfast as normal.!
Dinner
Brocelli,brussel.,roasted little potatoes. And steak (Tesco finest all fat removed) and peppercorn sauce.
Peppercorn sauce is a syn (5)
So for tea I had river cobbler and loads of super veg. And rice.

Attachments

• 1372077963471.jpg
    1372077963471.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Hi girls. I need your help please. My husband is away at the weekend (he is into outdoor bushcraft and goes with a group he knows to his mates woods) anyway so he thought it would be nice for us to go for a picnic on Wednesday. (Wednesday is weigh in day)
So I don't know what to take with us.? Any ideas please.

Back