B_44s food diary

We all went out for a sw picnic which was very nice today (although I must admit I missed the cakes, crisps etc but oh well) . I'm a bit sun burnt which is weird, I never get sun burnt!

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on a wholemeal roll ( healthy b)

Lunch (picnic): 2 slices sw quiche which was packed with veg, sw coronation chicken, sw potato salad, sw cheese scones, 21 Special K crisps for 5 syns

Extras: 250ml milk made into an iced latte (healthy a) and a galaxy bubbles for 9 syns

Total syns: 14

Feeling a bit guilty that I've barely had any superfree but at least I have stuck to plan today which I'm pleased with

Weigh in day today! I didn't go to group last week as I had gained weight but home scales indicate I have either maintained or lost a pound so will wait an see. Light food today, not coz of weigh in but I'm not overly hungry today

Green day

Breakfast: Special K chewy delight bar (healthy b)

Lunch: wetherspoons five bean chilli

Late afternoon snack: wholemeal roll (healthy b) with 30g cheddar (healthy a), 250 ml semi skimmed milk (healthy a) with vanilla coffee and 1 syns worth squirty cream

Chocolate after weigh in

^ they are addictive aren't they. I know what you mean, I suppose £10 is a lot to spend on cereal bars lol x

I stayed the same at weigh in which I'm actually pleased with seeing as though I gained a lot from being away! Really motivated for this week

Thankyou. I love making food plans for the week ahead, so I've got my special slimming world notebook out and am currently writing meal ideas, what days I'm doing etc. I love doing it, bit sad but I find it really fun lol. I also do it because I
Know that if I didn't plan, it would just cause me to go off plan and just grab something because its their.

Do you plan for the days ahead or do you take it a day at a time? I always find it interesting how others do it x

Extra easy today

Breakfast: brown rice with spinach, cabbage and 1 quorn sausage

Lunch: 2 mini wholemeal sub rolls (healthy b) with lettuce and tuna, carrot sticks and a yoghurt, possibly a mug shot

Dinner: paella with extra vegetables

Extras: 250ml semi skimmed milk widened up with 1 tsp sugar (1 syn), galaxy

Total syns: 13 and a half

Last edited:
All your food looks delicious! Thank you for posting pictures. Your boyfriend's milkshake sounds like a trial- I would have cracked.

Congrats on your sts x

Thankyou, I love looking at pictures of food lol. It was definitely a trial, I had a taste and it was lovely. He offered to make me one but i declined which I was quite proud of myself for.

Thankyou, hoping for a nice loss next week. My scales were down 2lbs this morning, typical eh lol x

Thankyou. I love making food plans for the week ahead, so I've got my special slimming world notebook out and am currently writing meal ideas, what days I'm doing etc. I love doing it, bit sad but I find it really fun lol. I also do it because I
Know that if I didn't plan, it would just cause me to go off plan and just grab something because its their.

Do you plan for the days ahead or do you take it a day at a time? I always find it interesting how others do it x

I'm awful! I only plan a day ahead at a time so seem to be forever in and out of the supermarket! I just know that if I plan for an entire week, I'll end up changing my mind about what I want and throwing stuff out.

I tend to plan the evening before what I'm having the next day depending on what I fancy/what's in the fridge, cupboards etc. This way I can stop at supermarket and pick up any bits and pieces I need on the way home from work.

I generally think I do it this way because my workload can change my day, I normally know the day before if I'm going to be working late the next day etc. so need to plan accordingly so I don't fall off the wagon!

I'm awful! I only plan a day ahead at a time so seem to be forever in and out of the supermarket! I just know that if I plan for an entire week, I'll end up changing my mind about what I want and throwing stuff out.

I tend to plan the evening before what I'm having the next day depending on what I fancy/what's in the fridge, cupboards etc. This way I can stop at supermarket and pick up any bits and pieces I need on the way home from work.

I generally think I do it this way because my workload can change my day, I normally know the day before if I'm going to be working late the next day etc. so need to plan accordingly so I don't fall off the wagon!

That's good though that you plan for the next day, do you find that you spend more money buying each day or do you reckon you spend the same as you would if you did it weekly? I shop weekly but still feel like I'm forever in the shops coz I forgot this and that lol.

Yeah I'm the same, with work I am different places most days so would definitely be caught out if I didn't plan. So like ill keep my healthy extras for lunch time if I know that I will need to eat quick, don't have a microwave etc.

Everyone has their own way if doing sw dont they. Whatever works for you I say :)

Paella and tender stem broccoli

Attachments

• image-2737326127.jpg
    image-2737326127.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 50
^wasnt very impressed with the paella! Very bland.

Today is a green day

Breakfast: Brown rice with vegetables and quorn sausage

Lunch: 2 mini wm sub rolls (healthy b) with LC extra light (1 syn) and lettuce, carrot sticks, apple and ryvita minis (healthy b)

Dinner: quorn spaghetti bologneise and vegetables

Extras: just in costa at the mo having a skinny latte so using that as healthy a, may also have some cheese later. Syns on galaxy

Total: 13 and a half

Spaghetti bologneise, had extra vegetables on they side as well (not in pic)

Attachments

• image-4167107088.jpg
    image-4167107088.jpg
    514.4 KB · Views: 49
Yay it's Friday! Extra easy today

Breakfast: latte (healthy a), Special K chewy delight bar (healthy b)

Lunch: tuna salad... Boring lol

Dinner: Chinese takeaway chicken in black bean sauce (5 syns), boiled rice and sw chips

Extras: yoghurt, apple, galaxy bubbles (9 syns)

Chicken in black bean sauce (takeaway) with steamed rice and also made some sw chips

Attachments

• image-3729182991.jpg
    image-3729182991.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 44
Back