B_44s food diary

Red day today

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs with 2 ryvita as the soldiers (healthy b)

Lunch/snacks: apple, carrot, prawns, latte as healthy a, Special K chewy delight bar (healthy b)

Dinner: not sure yet, but I know it's going to be involving chicken breast and vegetables!

Extras: galaxy for 12 and a half syns

Dinner, pizza topped chicken with lettuce, carrots and bns Cajun chips (they weren't very nice lol)

Attachments

• image-2261816289.jpg
    image-2261816289.jpg
    546.3 KB · Views: 49
Oh no its monday tomorrow already :( having some people round for a bbq later so that will be nice. Another red day today as I am loving the scales this morning!

Brunch: open sandwhich using 2 mini wholemeal sub rolls (healthy b), tuna and lettuce

Snacks: apple, yoghurt

Dinner: quorn burger (half a syn I believe) in a wholemeal roll (healthy b) with 30g cheddar (healthy a), a quorn sausage, chicken skewer and salad. Meringue (3 syns) and anchor light cream (1 syn) with strawberries.

Extras: galaxy bubbles for 9 syns

Syns: 14

Weigh in tonight... Loved the scales this morning but I'm always about 5lbs heavier in the evening so will wait and see

Red/green day today (not sure what to call it as not having meat but not having cabs either!)

Breakfast: m and s count on us raspberry yoghurt, Special K chewy delight bar (healthy b)

Lunch: wholemeal roll (healthy b) with 30g cheese (healthy a) and lettuce

Dinner: quorn and vegetable stir fry

And some yummy chocolate after weigh in! Don't eat much for lunch on a Monday as don't get the time

Green day today

Breakfast: Special K chewy delight bar (healthy b)

Lunch: tomato mugshot, carrot sticks, m&s count on us yoghurt, apple

Dinner: not sure yet! I couldn't decide, only cooking for myself so will see how I feel later.

Extras: wholemeal roll (healthy b) and 30g cheddar (healthy a), possibly some milk and also galaxy

Total syns: 12 and a half

Thankyou very much :) I like cooking, but I'm finding it really hard to find the energy to cook in this heat lol

I know what you mean, I think this is the first time ever that I've genuinely been to hot to eat.
Unfortunately, now it's cooling down I'm hungry!!

^ haha I know, it's very rare i lose my appetite lol

I had Petes peanut butter curry for dinner (made with quorn and vegetables)

Attachments

• image-2241642384.jpg
    image-2241642384.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Thankyou. Yes I suppose it's an acquired taste isn't it, I find I can only eat the pieces mixed in with something with a lot of flavour or otherwise they are just a bit bland. Must admit I prefer real chicken lol

Bit of a random food day as I had planned to do a green day but going to my parents for dinner so will need to do extra easy.

Breakfast: 1 ryvita (2 syns), Special K chewy delight bar (5 syns), latte (healthy a), apple

Lunch: 2 m and s mini wholemeal sub rolls (healthy b) with 1 laughing cow (1 syn), apple, carrot sticks, muller light

Dinner: lemon chicken from the taste of Asia book with noodles and vegetables

Extras: a curly wurly for 6 syns, mugshot if I'm hungry

Total: 13

Dinner, lemon chicken with mushroom rice and spicy potatoes and only a small amount of vegetables... My mum and dad do like their carbs and don't quite get the 3rd superfree lol

Attachments

• image-2164188151.jpg
    image-2164188151.jpg
    572 KB · Views: 47
^ it was very nice indeed. I like my carbs too, although I do get scared to do many green days as I always seem to read that too many carbs cause people to gain. But green days are my fave lol

Red day today

Breakfast: Special K chewy delight bar (healthy b)

Lunch: m and a Vietnamese salad rolls (2 syns), yoghurt, carrot sticks

Dinner: chicken stir fry I think... Only cooking for myself so might change my mind

Extras: 200 ml choc oatly, 30g cheddar on 2 ryvita (healthy b), galaxy (12 syns)

Total syns: 14

Dinner, chicken stir fry with broccoli bean sprouts chilli and garlic

Attachments

• image-1501199402.jpg
    image-1501199402.jpg
    531.8 KB · Views: 38
Yay it's Friday. NOt much planned for the weekend tho.

Green day today

Lunch: jacket potato with baked beans and a tiny bit of coleslaw (I'd say 2 syns? Was a tiny amount)... This was disgusting and I can't believe I paid £4.69 for it!

Dinner: I've no idea, possibly chilli con carne but I just don't know lol

Extras: 200ml oatly, 30g cheddar on 2 ryvita and a Special K chewy delight bar. Chocolate for 12 syns

Total: 14

Having a fed up moment. I want to go out, it's Friday, I want to enjoy myself but I just don't have the syns and I really want to lose this week. So frustrating :(

Had bologneise pasta bake made with quorn for dinner. Was nice but a bit bland ( I didn't cook it hence no 3rd superfree)

Attachments

• image-2759666834.jpg
    image-2759666834.jpg
    571 KB · Views: 46
Back