B_44s food diary

^ I did in the end thankyou, I had a nice chill out watching old episodes of how I met your mother lol. It's just hard isn't it, you need to still live your life but you also have to try and lose the weight at the sane time and I struggle with that. I guess it's just trying to find the right balance between both eh :)

There's a free 'fusion festival' right where we live today, lots of live bands and... Food! Oh dear. I am just going to try my best, and if I do have something just not go crazy.

Red day today

Brunch: 2 poached eggs on a wholemeal roll (healthy b), apple

Lunch/snacks: king prawns, apple, carrot sticks

Dinner: hoi sin chicken (2 syns) with vegetables

Extras: 200ml chocolate oatly, ryvita minis, latte and chocolate for 12 syns

Total: 14

Been a bit naughty today! I had a chicken sandwhich in costa which even tho it was on malted bread, I'm going to use that as my healthy extra (tweak alert). That makes it 11 syns. Then I had a really tiny cupcake (was yummy) that I'd call 8 syns and then a bottle of coke for 10 syns.

Normally id say 'oh well' and spend the rest of the day off plan eating everything in sight just for the sake of it but I'm not going to. I'm drawing a line and spending the rest of the day on plan :)

Been a bit naughty today! I had a chicken sandwhich in costa which even tho it was on malted bread, I'm going to use that as my healthy extra (tweak alert). That makes it 11 syns. Then I had a really tiny cupcake (was yummy) that I'd call 8 syns and then a bottle of coke for 10 syns.

Normally id say 'oh well' and spend the rest of the day off plan eating everything in sight just for the sake of it but I'm not going to. I'm drawing a line and spending the rest of the day on plan :)

Go you!! Xx

Thankyou, I'm feeling quite proud of myself. Last time I did slimming world, I made every excuse not to do it (my birthday, the cats birthday, it's a bank holiday... Lol) and go off plan but this time I'm getting a lot better at moving on and just drawing a line. It feels different this time which is nice

It sounds like you have your head in the right place to do this!
I blew it yesterday too, but have decided to be really good until my wi on Wednesday to try to make up for it.
We can do this!

Definitely, as long as we draw a line under then we will be fine and I'm sure you'll do well for Wednesday :)

unfortunately my weigh in is tomorrow night and I'm looking at a maintain/small gain at the moment but I won't let it get me down. Just found out we have a family BBQ today too who I'm not sure is going to be sw friendly lol, ill just try my best

Last nights dinner. I had to syn the rice as partner forgot I was on a red day (and I thought I had him sw trained by now, he was doing so well lol). Hoi sin chicken with stir fry veg and rice

Attachments

• image-770908889.jpg
    image-770908889.jpg
    559 KB · Views: 45
Thanks. Lol oh dear, mines quite good normally. He's skinny as anything but he always raves to other people about slimming world (whilst hes sat eating a big cream cake) and usually checks what day im doing so he knows what to cook. You need to start getting yours trained lol

Official weigh in tonight but I hate my home scales at the mo - 2lb gain! I can't really believe it. I did go over syns Saturday I know and I was expecting a lb, or half a lb, gain but not 2. Hope the scales go down later

Thankou, unfortunately I gained half a lb. I'm actually pleased really seeing as tho scales were saying 2lb on earlier lol. I feel a little frustrated that I'm not one of those people that can go over syns by a bit but still lose/maintain but hey ho that's life and we are all different aren't we.

Feeling very motivated for the coming week :) upping my superfree and drinking lots more water

Extra easy day today

Breakfast: spinach and bacon omelette with 30g cheddar (healthy a)

Lunch: mugshot with added broccoli, carrot sticks, yoghurt and an apple

Dinner: sw chicken and mushroom Korma with rice and green beans. 2 mini wholemeal rolls (healthy b) made into garlic bread on the side.

And I'm changing my syns about today! I'm planning to have some quavers (5 syns I think but will need to check) and a Freddo for 5 syns

Total: 10

Dinner, you can't really tell from the pic bit it's syn free korma and mushroom rice. The korma was ok but I wouldn't rush to have it again, bit of an odd taste

Attachments

• image-692363991.jpg
    image-692363991.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 44
Extra easy again today

Breakfast: Special K chewy delight bar (5 syns) and a latte as healthy a

Lunch: wholemeal roll (healthy b) with tuna, apple, yoghurt and carrot sticks

Dinner: sw chicken tikka massalla with rice and vegetables

Extras: curly wurly for 6 syns

Total syns: 11

Last nights tikka massalla was disgusting! Tasted really powerdery

Today is a red day

Breakfast: scrambled eggs on wholemeal roll (healthy b)

Lunch: m&s Vietnamese salad bites (2 syns) yoghurt, carrot sticks

Dinner: not sure yet but something with chicken

Extras: 2 ryvita (healthy b), 30g cheddar (healthy a), possibly some milk if I fancy it and galaxy bubbles for 9 syns

Total: 11

Back