Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Well -yum yum yum
We have just had dinner and the SW stifado was gorgeous (and there is half left in the fridge -can't get it in either freezer yet :eek:)
I mashed up the potatoes, added a dollop of quark with herbs, 6 cloves of roasted garlic and spring onions -it went lovely n creamy..and then we just had steamed broccoli and carrots :D and for just 1.5syns :D

I have been organised and done hubbies lunch for work tomorrow -so i did a bit extra to have myself tomorrow -saves faffing ;)..it was:-
  1. chunks of steamed potatoes -about 300g
  2. chopped :-
  3. ham
  4. carrot
  5. onion
  6. cucumber
  7. red pepper
  8. defrosted:-
  9. peas
  10. sweetcorn
then I made a dressing from:-
  1. 100g fat free fromage frais
  2. 50g quark with herbs
  3. 2tbs yogurt dressing (1syn)
so the whole thing is just 1/2 syn each

I have managed to get quite a bit done on the wii today too :bliss:and Im planning on getting some more done later too :D
oooohhhhhhhh and my last SW cookbook has arrived today too..*let me at it*
ooh and I haven't needed my extra milk today so I have only used 1.5 syns -so if I have room later I will have an 8syn yogurt :p
Have a great night everyone

ok -another day done and I ended up clocking up 55mins on the wii fit plus, and then I played all sorts of games too :D
Oh and I DID have my yogurt -so I finish today having had 9.5 syns -making a total of 12.5syns so far this week (well its only day 2 :p)......right -off to bed and hope for another good day tomorrow.....

SO, another day begins :D............

My EE meal plan for today is:-
  • 250ml semi skimmed (A)
  • lemon juice in warm water
  • apple,
  • banana
  • Natural yogurt
  • potato/veggie salad I made yesterday -it has ham and allsorts in it (0.5syn)
  • salad
  • orange
  • jacket potato
  • salad
  • cottage cheese
  • fruit
So I need to fit in my healthy B and some syns amongst that lot .......
I have done about 15mins of wii fit this morning -not sure what else I have planned for today ..oooohhh we might need to nip this evening and do a fruit top up (Im not desperate so I could probably put it off for a day or 2 :p)...
oooohhhhh and I have had some new heaven and earth x-stitch patterns arrive yesterday so I need to finish checking what threads I have for them in my stash....and what I need to order - I want to get one done for my nieces xmas pressie so I need to get a move on -the plus point is it keeps me out of the kitchen :8855:
right I will get off -hubby should be back from PT soon so will do him bacon, eggs and beans -I just don't fancy it this morning :faint2: ...
Have a great day everyone :D

Evening all
I have to change my evening meal as hubby got home from work and we decided to go for a walk around the 9 hole golf course -so I couldn't leave jackets in the remoska THAT long (we were nipping into the supermarket on the way home) ...so I got a home made chilli out of the freezer....
Its just heatin up now -hubbie is having rice with his and Im having jacket zapped in the micro with mine nomnomnom..
Anyway it all still "free" :D ...and the plus point is that I have done 1hr15mins walking -plus 55 mins on wii fit AND I have played quite a few games on there too that don't add onto the piggy thing :p

So I have definitely earnt a sit down now ;) -
Im still on just on 0.5syn for today and I need to eat an alpen bar to make up my healthy B... so no chance of needing any more syns today...
Right -off to put dinner out...
Have a great night all

Morning everyone.....
I have got up this morning definitely feeling all the exercise I did yesterday -but at least its just an "oohhh muscles I haven't used for a while"feeling rather than a "oh good god I can't move" feeling:p so today will be a less energetic one ;)

Right -my EE meal plan for today is:-
  • 250ml semi skimmed (A)
  • apple -chopped
  • banana -chopped
  • natural yogurt
  • salad
  • sliced roast beef
  • orange
  • Indian curried pork patties
  • Indian spiced potatoes (0.5)
  • salad
  • yogurt dip
  • fruit
I really fancied the chopped fruit and yogurt after I enjoyed it so much yesterday -plus it will use some more of the tub of yogurt up:p-hopefully I will use the rest up making the patties ;) This will be the first time I have made these -so pinkies crossed they are yummy..
I need to fit in my healthyB later -and some syns if I can -Today will only take me to 13.5syns in 4 days :(...never thought I would have trouble eating everything I am supposed to :8855:
Right I will get off and get my brekkie... have a lovely day everyone :D

Evening everyone..

StIvesLiz.... I know -I just can't face muller lights -I'd rather chew my own toenails (If I could reach them :p)-so I just stick with the really yummy full fat ones :D

Anyway -The Indian curried pork patties went down a storm :eat: .... Even though I halved the quantities as there are only 2 of us -I still only managed half of mine , I had to:giveup:...so I have 1 pattie, and half the sauted potatoes left -so I will stick some fresh salad on it and have it for lunch tomorrow;). Hubby struggled -so next time I will divide the mixture into 6 and freeze 2 ....We both reckon they would make nice BBQ burgers too..
I haven't managed to squash in more than the 0.5syn today either -I only just managed to wedge my healthyB down me an hour ago - I swear I have gone from "human waste disposal" to "oohhhh its far to much" -Im sure there is something wrong :rotflmao:
I have made some soup today too -using the stalks off the broccoli and asparagus, the green bits off the spring onions -the fresh chicken stock (made from the carcass )and then I had a bit of rice left from yesterday -so I threw that in and blitzed it down -its gorgeous and the rice helps stabilise it -so thats a couple of lunches sorted :D
I have also got myself on the wii -7 days in a row now :sign0151:-I clocked up 55 mins and my fave is the kung fu -....I must have put some welly into it as I had to have a shower when I had done :p
Right -thats enough waffle -off to finish my cuppa and then off to bed
Have a good evening all

Morning all -and so begins another day :D

My EE meal plan today looks something like this:-
  • 250ml semi skimmed (A)
  • 125 ml semi skimmed (3)
  • 2 weetabix(B)
  • apple
  • Indian curried pattie-
  • sauted potatoes -leftover from last night
  • salad
  • orange
  • pasta
  • chicken, asparagus, peas, sweetcorn, mushrooms in a creamy sauce (2)
  • fruit
I have realised that the eaisest way for me to get my healthy B down me AND possibly have room to use some syns is if I have weetabix for brekkie as that uses my B and extra syns for more milk PLUS it means of an evening Im not having to eat a cereal bar which means there is more chance of me eating my 8syn yogurt ;)
Its just that I don't want to eat the same thing every morning -I like to keep my system guessing as to what it is getting :whistle:

Today is set to be quieter day -hubby is golfing (well it was that or work -so there was no contest really especially as he gets paid regardless ;)) -so I may well settle down with some cross stitch later -but I will do some wii fit later -sewing doesn't really use many calories does it....shame ehh!!!!
Hope everyone is well and having a good week

----------------------------------------------------------
syns used so far this week -including today =18.5

Hyer, just wanted to post and say you are doing amazing..and 7 pounds in one week..how good do you feel!!!The indian bits sounds nice that you cooked. Take care Emx

Evening all -just a quick one before I go to bed...

Nice to see folks popping in...
NikNaks -I only got the wii last thursday and Im amazed how addictive it is :p

So today I did 30mins of boxing/step/kung fu -then a few games extra...
On the food front -I stuck to plan AND managed to fit an 8syn yogurt in too :D -which takes me to having used 26.5 syns 5 days -so at least Im getting the minimum down me ;) -really need to look into ways of using more -without eating just for the sake of it...

I have to say that Im feeling quite proud of myself at the moment because Im on week 5 and haven't strayed once...and I haven't even thought about having any "snacky" stuff (crisps, choc etc) ...Im really not missing them at all :) Im not sure what the difference is this time around -but Im loving it -and hoping it lasts :p
Right -off to bed for me ..have a good one all :D

Morning morning morning :D
Hope everyone has got up to lovely weather and a sunny mood...

I love getting up feeling awake and ready to go -I no longer get up with a "food hangover" :giggle:-go on admit it some of you must know what they are ;)... No more waking up feeling like you have just finished eating and are all bloated and sluggish...and I no longer feel all achey when I get out of bed :bliss:

Righty-ho .....my EE meal plan for today is...
  • 250ml semi skimmed(A)
  • 2 bacon medallions
  • 2 eggs scrambled
  • 1/2 tin baked beans
  • 1 apple
  • 1 orange
  • chicken n veg stir fry (1)
  • Blue dragon sauce (3)
  • 1 apple
  • yogurt (8)

Right -that has squashed in my HealthyB and 1.5 syns extra.... I can't see me needing anything more than I have planned ..so today will have to stick at 2.5syns..

We need to nip out and get some more sparkling water when hubby finishes work (hopefully it will be early with it being friday ;))...Im still getting through 3lt-4.5lt of water a day .... whilst we are there I will pick up a bit more fruit n veg and I think thats about all we need -unless I spot any good bargains of course :p

Hoping to get on the wii in abit -but I want to finish sorting out the threads I need for my new x-stitch project -then I can make a start.....
I really recommend x-stitch as a great hobby to keep you out of the kitchen :D

Right -enough :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: -I will get off..... have a great day everyone:D

-------------------------------------------------------------------
29syns used so far this week

Last edited:
ok -some major meal swapping going on today...
Brekkie went as planned, then I wasn't hungry for my lunch :eek:so I had an apple.... then hubby came home early and we went shopping and I got some mange tout, baby corn etc reduced -so tonight is now a chicken stir fry instead of the fried rice....

so it will be :-
  1. 1/2tsp oil (1)
  2. chicken
  3. onions
  4. spring onions
  5. peppers
  6. mushrooms
  7. mange tout
  8. baby corn
  9. french beans
  10. broccoli
  11. carrot
  12. peas
  13. sweetcorn
  14. bamboo shoots
With all that veg we won't need or have room for any noodles/rice ;)...not sure what Im going to flavour it with yet... probably some combination of
garlic, chilli, soy, oyster sauce, worcestershire, ginger, 5 spice -or I have loads of blue dragon pouches of sauce -so I might check the syns on those :pso at least its still on track.....

The good new is that when we were shopping I got a pineapple and a water melon -I LOVE that stuff...

Anyway on the exercise front I have only done 10 mins on the wii -so need to fit some more in later...
Hope everyone is still getting the lovely weather that has just arrived :D
Edit -
ok I used a blue dragon sauce with the stir fry -3 syns -so my syns so far this week stand at 37.5 (Im about to have an 8 syn yogurt -so that is included), and I only have tomorrow as I weigh in on sunday
ooh and I clocked up 40 mins on the wii today....
tomorrow *weather permitting* hubby is going to play golf at 7am :eek: and so Im going to walk round with him ;)
oh and poop -just realised I haven't managed my healthy B today :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Morning everyone...

Well I was up at 6:20 this morning :eek: I always thought there was only one 6 o'clock in a day :jelous:-we were on the golf course by 7:30 .. and got off at exactly 10:30 -so thats 3hr walking for me so far today
My EE meal plan for today is:-

• 250ml semi skimmed (A)
  • 1 bannana -had this before I went out
  • cereal bar (B) -half way round -well I only had half , but it will do
  • 2 egg omelette with :-
  • ham
  • onions
  • mushrooms
  • peppers
  • peas
  • sweetcorn
  • 1 Apple
  • jacket potato
  • huge salad
  • cottage cheese
  • pineapple mmmmmm
  • possibly a yogurt to use some syns up (8)
Its weigh day for me tomorrow -so pinkies crossed -although its * week so Im not expecting miracles ;)
including today I will have used up 45.5syns -so at least I have used my minimum allowance :D

Hope everyone has a good weekend....

Last edited:
Morning all

Well I got on the scales earlier and have lost 3lb :woohoo:-in fact double :woohoo:as its my star week ;)... so I need 1 itty bitty lb off next week to get my 1.5st :D

My mission this week is to deffinitely eat my 15 syns a day :eek:... so todays EE meal plan is:-
  • 250ml semi skimmed (A)
  • 80ml semi skimmed (2)for yorky
  • 2 rashers bacon
  • fresh cherry tomatoes
  • 1 apple
  • HM broccoli and asparagus soup
  • water melon
  • lamb shank
  • Home made yorky -1/2 an 8" one (4.5)
  • potato
  • carrots
  • onions
  • green beans
  • cabbage broccoli
  • fruit
  • creamy yogurt (8)
  • cereal bar (B)
so that makes 14.5 syns.... as near as damn it :D...
Im only having soup and fruit for lunch as hubby is golfing so our main meal will be in the evening -and after I have had bacon I feel full for sooo long soup will be plenty;).
Im not sure how I will get on having a yogurt and a cereal bar -but I could always squidge the cereal bar in this afternoon ..
My plan for today is to get some exercise done on the wii and then settle down with my new x-stitch project -which I keep threatening to do..but haven't yet :eek:
Hope everyone is well and having a good weekend :D

Hi

Thought I'd post instead of lurking :D I love reading your posts - they're buzzing with life, enthusiasm and humour. Your menus have me drooling though :(:8855:

Very well done on your weight loss so far and extra well done on loosing 3lb on a *week :eek:

Your 'planning' really has tickled me. I'm exactly the same - sometimes I'm all planned up 3 or 4 days ahead. But for me planning is vital - without it I would quickly go off the rails :eek:

You're doing great Capricorn - well done xxx

Thanks Bev
:p I have to be organised or I get in a flap -I have my meal plan for this week sorted :8855:-I only got my wii last week -I thought I would have to force myself on there but its addictive :D

Right folks my meal plan for the week is:-

Main meals:-
  • [STRIKE]Oriental pork + veg salad[/STRIKE]swapped for special fried rice :p
  • Goulash with rice
  • [STRIKE]Coq au vin with steamed potatoes + veg[/STRIKE]
  • Jacket potato, cottage cheese and salad
  • [STRIKE]Honey glazed pork with red pepper + spring onion mashed potato, veg[/STRIKE]
  • Pork vindaloo with rice,peas + corn
  • Prawn salad with steamed potatoes
Weekday Lunches :-
  • Chermoula chicken with salad
  • tuna niscoise salad
  • [STRIKE]Potato+ veg salad with ham[/STRIKE]
  • [STRIKE]tuna pasta salad[/STRIKE]
  • Oriental pork n veg salad
Well I have managed to eat everything on my plan for today (well Im about to have my healthy B cereal bar)
So I have ended today having used my 14.5syns :thankyouthankyou:so Im off to a good start -and I have planned my meals for the week to use as many of my syns as I can...
On the exercise front I have done 2hr 40 mins on the wii fit :bunnydance:....it says I burnt approx 1200cals
Right -thats me done for the day..have a great evening all :D

Last edited:
Gooooooooood morning world :D

Thanks ellebear -I don't know what came over me....:p

Well its a glorious day out there again :)

My EE mela plan for today is :-
  • 250ml semi skimmed (A)
  • 125ml semi (3)
  • 2 weetabix (B)
  • 1 apple
  • huge salad
  • ham
  • fresh pineapple/water melon
  • honey glazed pork (1)
  • mashed potato with spring onion and red pepper
  • carrot, cabbage and broccoli
  • water melon
  • creamy yogurt (8)
So that use up 12 syns and leaves me 3 spare if I need them -I can't think of anything else I am likely to need aprt from more fruit possibly!
Right -time to get off and get a bit done on the wii and then I will settle down for my brekkie
Have a lovely day everyone -no doubt I will be back on here rambling later ....

Back