back on it!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha while im in my car in the dry!!

Yep, but at least I'm not polluting the environment, other than with my smelly feet lol x

Hey shez found u hun. R u ready for day 1. Think me and u r suckers for punishment giving up 2 things. Good luck hun.x

Hey shez found u hun. R u ready for day 1. Think me and u r suckers for punishment giving up 2 things. Good luck hun.x

Morning Sweeties, Good Luck for Day 1! X

yeah me too trina deffinately should have stuck with 1!! lol
finding it ok serena but it is only day 1 haha
iv had
bfast-rice krispie bar (2)
lunch - chicken breast (4) salad (0) shape yoghurt (2) apple
dinner - not sure yet!! but got 21 points left!

well done whats the weather been like? its overcast and cool here so the weather man tells lies!!!! :( booo

Same here. Im freezing and leah wants to go to the park. Hope the sun comes out soon. It does give my red head a break tho.x

Same here. Im freezing and leah wants to go to the park. Hope the sun comes out soon. It does give my red head a break tho.x

haha aww my arms are still red too!
n looks like its gonna stay dull all day :(
probably brighten up about 7 as usual when its too late to do anythin!!! lol

yeah me too trina deffinately should have stuck with 1!! lol
finding it ok serena but it is only day 1 haha
iv had
bfast-rice krispie bar (2)
lunch - chicken breast (4) salad (0) shape yoghurt (2) apple
dinner - not sure yet!! but got 21 points left!

Mmmmmm I love those Rice Krispie Bars, I bought 5 Boxes while they are on offer! X

well done whats the weather been like? its overcast and cool here so the weather man tells lies!!!! :( booo

Cold and overcast here too :-( Gonna need my jacket for the walk later! X

Are u gonna go to the park? X

haha aww my arms are still red too!
n looks like its gonna stay dull all day :(
probably brighten up about 7 as usual when its too late to do anythin!!! lol

The evenings seem to be the best weather wise but as u say rubbish for doing anything! X

Yeh i think we wil do the suns crackin a little but im defo guna put my jacket on.x

I've just been dribbling over a recipe on This Morning! X

Mmmmmm I love those Rice Krispie Bars, I bought 5 Boxes while they are on offer! X

Cold and overcast here too :-( Gonna need my jacket for the walk later! X

Are u gonna go to the park? X

The evenings seem to be the best weather wise but as u say rubbish for doing anything! X

i think they are gorgeous!!!!! iv bought the weetos ones to try too but i think the rice krispi ones are top of my list!

Back