back on it!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly go try it! Just a orange flavour drink, it dissolves into water! Tastes fine and I use them a couple of times a week to help prevent colds flu getting run down AND take one before bed when drinking lol! Cx

Lol I hope you all had a lovely Xmas!i am very grateful to not be weighing in again till 6th nan, I am on damage limitation mode from now lol! Cx

I was doing ok off work, till Xmas day! Lol and Boxing Day, and even yest! Starting new today! Back at home is helping too, just had brunch of sausages bacon medallions and an egg with toast it was yum! 12pp right enough but it was a good feed I won't need anything till dinner! Cx

sounds yum!
i been thinkin bout diff meal ideas whilst walkin round asda today...
as i dont do bfast... was wonderin about tinned fruit, like smart price grapefruit /pineapple chunks etc, too high in points? have no idea!!

I think if they are drained they are all free? I am just finished my curry, I am busted! 14 pp and it's such a massive feed worth every last point! Even have put a bit aside for later lol!!! Cx

o.. as i typed it in n it was a few points, cant remember now but may as well just have an apple or summat for 0!! just thinkin of diff ideas...

n yum yum well worth it!!!!!

forgot to update and say that i had my blood pressure n weight check yest at docs n ive stayed the same :) quite pleased with that x

Hi I'm starting ww tomorrow again, lost 2.5st before Christmas dreading jumping in those scales tomorrow but has to be done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi I'm starting ww tomorrow again, lost 2.5st before Christmas dreading jumping in those scales tomorrow but has to be done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi hun, welcome n good luck ive started a new diary called This is the year! if ud like to follow that one instead :)

Back