back on it!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you there! X

I love how you've had mini targets along the way, it's really helped you hasn't it. X

Yeah, definitely. It's easier to lose a couple of pounds to the next target than try and lose 34lbs in one go. So I know that my net target is 1.5lbs to lose 1.5 stone at meeting.

However, after that, my next target isn't until I've lost 2stone, which is obviously 7lbs away from the last target. So gonna have to find something to fill that gap. But I'll think of something

didnt even think about taking a pic hun sorry! was yummy tho!!!

Glad you enjoyed it Sweetie :) x

thanks for support u guys :)

You're welcome Sweetie. X

Yeah, definitely. It's easier to lose a couple of pounds to the next target than try and lose 34lbs in one go. So I know that my net target is 1.5lbs to lose 1.5 stone at meeting.

However, after that, my next target isn't until I've lost 2stone, which is obviously 7lbs away from the last target. So gonna have to find something to fill that gap. But I'll think of something

Of course you'll think of something Sweetie, you're a (Will)PowerPuff Girl after all! X

I think I'm going to think of a bunch of mini goals too. It seems to be really motivating!

I think I'm going to think of a bunch of mini goals too. It seems to be really motivating!

My mini goal is to get into the 8s, I'm so close but yet so far! X

today iv had
bfast - banana
lunch - chicken salad sandwich, space raiders and a shape yoghurt
dinner - chicken stir fry :)

having a little drinky too so will be dipping into weeklies but oh well... its friiiiiiiiday :)

good one :)
****thinks about 8s***** iv got a long way to go!!!

Hehe, will your goal weight take you into the 8s? X

today iv had
bfast - banana
lunch - chicken salad sandwich, space raiders and a shape yoghurt
dinner - chicken stir fry :)

having a little drinky too so will be dipping into weeklies but oh well... its friiiiiiiiday :)

OMG I love Space Raiders! What's your drink of choice Sweetie? X

im only lookin to 10s first as i weigh in the 12s!!!!

and i only drink vodka so vodka and diet coke x

That's a nice low PP choice :) x

haha i had about 5 - 10pp!
was feeling really shattered last night

today iv been an early bird for a change! had a shower got ready and am off to the boyfs brothers for the day! sit in garden catching the rays and have a catch up!
his wifes cooking breakfast (oops) so dont know what this will consist of yet!!!

will update later!

haha i had about 5 - 10pp!
was feeling really shattered last night

today iv been an early bird for a change! had a shower got ready and am off to the boyfs brothers for the day! sit in garden catching the rays and have a catch up!
his wifes cooking breakfast (oops) so dont know what this will consist of yet!!!

will update later!

Make sure you take a pic as that will help you point it later. X

so i ended up having a bacon, sausage and bean sandwich, 2 sausages 2 rashers of bacon n a spoonful of baked beans, now im sittin in garden with a bottle of kopperberg oops!!!

so i ended up having a bacon, sausage and bean sandwich, 2 sausages 2 rashers of bacon n a spoonful of baked beans, now im sittin in garden with a bottle of kopperberg oops!!!

Mmmmmmmm that sounds so tasty, not had kopperberg in months! X

yeah im already into weeklies due to alcohol haha

last night i didnt have pizza serena :( booooooo wasnt really hungry so didnt see point in wasting money!!!
i ended up with sharwoods chicken tikka masala out freezer and it was boring! not much sauce at all so only ate a bit and binned it!!
snacks - space raiders
1 'gooey' cookie

yeah im already into weeklies due to alcohol haha

last night i didnt have pizza serena :( booooooo wasnt really hungry so didnt see point in wasting money!!!
i ended up with sharwoods chicken tikka masala out freezer and it was boring! not much sauce at all so only ate a bit and binned it!!
snacks - space raiders
1 'gooey' cookie

What's a gooey cookie? Save having your pizza for when u really fancy it. X

What's a gooey cookie? Save having your pizza for when u really fancy it. X

they are new, called gooeys made by maryland... sell them in asda and everywhere else i assume!!
like a choc chip cookie with chocolate in the middle. niceeee but i think more than 1/2 gets sickly which is probably a good thing!

they are new, called gooeys made by maryland... sell them in asda and everywhere else i assume!!
like a choc chip cookie with chocolate in the middle. niceeee but i think more than 1/2 gets sickly which is probably a good thing!

Ewwwww I don't like the sound of those, I can't stand textures mixed lol x

Back