Back to finish what I started!!!!!!

Hope today was a good one Bride x

How is your weekend going Bride x

Hi BZ, Hope you're having a good weekend.

Sorry guys. Been really busy with work. Well food week is over! Feel really bloated but will weigh in on Tuesday. Haven't weighed since last time I checked in. Expecting a small gain but hoping that will help kickstart my losses!

Fingers crossed xx

Here's hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow and a pleasant surprise!

Good luck for your weigh in hon x

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow Bride x

How's it going? I think sometimes a change is as good as a rest and hopefully it'll kick start the metabolism.

Thanks ladies!!! Well yesterday didn't quite go to plan!!! TOTM reared it's ugly head on Sunday and been really bloated!
On Monday I had 2 packs but got bought a cream cake at work....then downward spiral as OH had left over curry so had that!!
Yesterday I was supposed to be at a 8.30am meeting so set my alarm for 6am......which decided not to go off!! Luckily I woke at 7.15 but was rushing around so did not have a pack!! Breakfast was bought in....everything I should not have had!! Lunch was a quick carb fest so by the time I finished work I was exhausted but full. Ended up with a spag bol for dinner and bed at 10pm!!

---------------

Line drawn!!!! Back 100% with 1 day off on 15th for a leaving party xx

Day 1 - 13st 5.9lbs

I've put on around 3lbs. Not bad for food week and splurge afterwards! Still feeling bloated with TOTM but determined to be100% today.

Plan:
Breakfast - porridge
Lunch - spaghetti bol meal
Dinner - red bean chilli/shake

Have a good day xx

Day 1 - 13st 5.9lbs I've put on around 3lbs. Not bad for food week and splurge afterwards! Still feeling bloated with TOTM but determined to be100% today. Plan: Breakfast - porridge Lunch - spaghetti bol meal Dinner - red bean chilli/shake Have a good day xx

That's not too bad :) enjoy ur day! X

TOTM makes me so hungry as well - well done for getting straight back on it!

3lb gain is good considering the extrea fluid you will be holding.

Now's the tricky part of getting back to TSing, hope you are winning today Bride x

That's not too bad :) enjoy ur day! X

TOTM makes me so hungry as well - well done for getting straight back on it!

3lb gain is good considering the extrea fluid you will be holding.

Now's the tricky part of getting back to TSing, hope you are winning today Bride x

Thanks TH, CM and Susie xx had a good day today. Stayed 100% and felt ok for most of the day :)

Hope you all had a good day xx

Well done for getting right back on it after food week, that's dedication. :) Your gain was a good low one and hopefully the having eaten will give your metabolism a kick - keep at it ;) xx

Back