Back to finish what I started!!!!!!

Great result bride, well done x

How's it going Bride! :)

Come on you 12s!!!!

You can do it Bride the 12's are sooo close its in your reach!

Hi HW, I have been STS for a few days! Hoping that will change soon !!

Go bride!! Nearly there honey xx

Thanks!! Trust this STS malarkey stopping me in my tracks!!

So close to the 12s lovely, just keep going, nearly there. Hope you're feeling better?

Still feel not quite there.....strange! I think I am just stressed which is causing me lack of sleep....therefore lack of energy!

Hope today has been a better day for you honey, I got into the 12's today and it'll be great when you join me xx

Well done!! Hopefully I will see you there soon xx

Great result bride, well done x

Thanks Susie!! Really appreciate your continuing support! You are Ace!!

Try not to worry too much bride, I seem to be stuck again so holiday goal is further away than I planned unfortunately. Am also stuck with the dreaded STS lately! Xx

You'll get there Bride. Keep going xx

Lol get that water drunk and burn calories while getting it - two birds one stone ;) x

How you doing Bride x

Hi guys I'm still here just been on off for the past few weeks! Been manic at work and just cannot seem to find my mojo!! Tried working solution for a week but the meal is just too much temptation. Seemed to be maintaining fine only a 2 lb gain overall even with TOTM this week.

Going to try to be 100 % today. With me luck.....

How you doing Bride x

Sorry for going quiet on you....just could not get diet head back on!! Didn't feel I could be very motivational. However, I have been keeping an eye on everyone and must say your exercise routine puts us all to shame!! Well done Mrs.... ;-)

Lovely to have you back bride :) You've done really well to only have a 2lb gain - well done! Xx

Lovely to have you back bride :) You've done really well to only have a 2lb gain - well done! Xx

Thanks Katie....would have been better if I stuck with it!

Line drawn
-------------

Been a good day so far -
1pm shake
5pm soup
8pm meal

Going to try and have a few of the not very nice shakes, soups and meals first to get them out of the way. So that's the chocolate shake, apple porridge, chicken soup, turkey dinners! Thrown out the mushroom everything and curry?!?

I have 6 weeks worth of meals so hopefully I will lose 1-2 stones with that! Off work at the end of the month but not going away now.

Sorry for going quiet on you....just could not get diet head back on!! Didn't feel I could be very motivational. However, I have been keeping an eye on everyone and must say your exercise routine puts us all to shame!! Well done Mrs.... ;-)

We all go through those times Bride, main thing is finding your way back on here. Must admit I have been more absent than usual lately & my exercises had diminished up until today !. Must make an effort to get on here everyday cos it does help me stay focused.

Hope today has been a better one for you, keep trying :) x

How's it going bride? X

We all go through those times Bride, main thing is finding your way back on here. Must admit I have been more absent than usual lately & my exercises had diminished up until today !. Must make an effort to get on here everyday cos it does help me stay focused.

Hope today has been a better one for you, keep trying :) x

Hi. Have had a couple of good days however nearly had a wobble yesterday but stopped myself! Going to stay strong. I seem to be better at home than at work....too many temptations xx

Hi. Have had a couple of good days however nearly had a wobble yesterday but stopped myself! Going to stay strong. I seem to be better at home than at work....too many temptations xx

Glad to see you managed to stay strong Bride, hope today is going well too x

Back