Back to group and I will be lighter by Christmas

Nearly one stone! well done! I put on 2. Just don't get it :-(

Very disappointed

how you doing nettee ?

Hello - I have gone dangerously quiet again haven't I! I am away and having a nice time and trying to food optimise where it is possible. I have definitely not had some things that I could have although it has been by no means perfect. Good long cycle ride on Monday.

I have no scales here but will weigh in at slimming world groups tomorrow (Friday) and on Tuesday. Hopefully will fuel the motivation a bit over the weekend.

Out for dinner tonight which won't help!

same boat as me then! I'm like you - nothing is perfect - it's more about damage limitation!

Oh dear oh dear - 4 lb up today which is too much. Hopefully will make me reign things in over the next few days before Tuesdays weigh in.

I suppose I was out to a three course meal last night but I know also that have been wildly off plan.

still I am 9 lb lighter than when I started and I am remotivated to try a bit harder for the rest of the holiday.

we do have guests coming today though and are going to cook a paella tonight - that shouldn't be too bad (except for the chorizo) - not sure if I can persuade my husband to start with fry light..........

exactly - 9lbs is still amazing - and a massive difference. I think when weight piles back on like that, half of it isn't real. Maybe 2lbs - but i really doubt 4.

I forgot to weigh this morning so guess i'm in for a 2 week weigh in next thursday. I'm defo feeling a bit bloated so probably not a bad thing that i forgot.

The last 2 days have been better except for wine! My plan now is to have no alcohol for the next two days - see what I can do today with EE and then have a strict red day tomorrow before Tuesday weigh in.

We are then off to a hotel for three nights which I will write off but need to get back to food diaries etc on Saturday for a 4 day push to my usual Wed weigh in.

Here to subscribe nettee x i have also gained the weight i lost on SW and i too can't blame pregnancy lol x Thing is with me i get to target then stop going to group despite being free then i think im invincible and can eat ought lol x i want to lose 2st by my birthday which is in February x

Hi Blades - good luck with your new journey. You sound just like me! Hoepfully we can be target buddies before too many more months and then keep motivated to keep the weight off. It is so hard!

Not a bad day yesterday, mainly free/superfree food for meals and not much snacking. Didn't actually count syns though so who knows! Also did a bit more exercise - dug out a toning video on youtube and went for a 30 min cycle.

Ready for my one strict day of the holiday today - I have potatoes and small loaf wholemeal bread in the cupboard. egg on toast for breakfast with tomatoes, jacket potato with cold meat and salad for lunch, banana on toast for afternoon tea and ?steamed fish with fry light chips and broccoli for supper? (I do 1/2 and Hex B at a time for red days!).

fingers crossed for the morning :scale:

Hi Blades - good luck with your new journey. You sound just like me! Hoepfully we can be target buddies before too many more months and then keep motivated to keep the weight off. It is so hard!

Not a bad day yesterday, mainly free/superfree food for meals and not much snacking. Didn't actually count syns though so who knows! Also did a bit more exercise - dug out a toning video on youtube and went for a 30 min cycle.

Ready for my one strict day of the holiday today - I have potatoes and small loaf wholemeal bread in the cupboard. egg on toast for breakfast with tomatoes, jacket potato with cold meat and salad for lunch, banana on toast for afternoon tea and ?steamed fish with fry light chips and broccoli for supper? (I do 1/2 and Hex B at a time for red days!).

fingers crossed for the morning :scale:

Yes we definitely ought to be buddies xx i weigh in on a Thursday and so far I've stayed on plan but Wednesday will be my test as my hubbys nan turns 91 and gonna be a full day out grabbing food where i can then buffet later lol x also don't think ill lose as much this week As kids are off and so not walking as much lol x be nice to lose 2lb to get my half a stone award tho lol x
I also have a food diary called Blades4life Food diary - good/bad i will report lol x

Will have a look at your diary- tricky having a party the day before weigh in!

i have had a good red day today - pretty much stuck to my plan - lamb chops, new potatoes and cabbage for supper and some HexA cheese on the toast and jacket potato.

Should have lost something for the scales tomorrow.

Will have a look at your diary- tricky having a party the day before weigh in!

i have had a good red day today - pretty much stuck to my plan - lamb chops, new potatoes and cabbage for supper and some HexA cheese on the toast and jacket potato.

Should have lost something for the scales tomorrow.

Yes going to limit my day to lots of free & superfree food then use some syns on the buffet :D

I have everything crossed for you tomorrow - good luck xx

Thanks and I hope the buffet went well and to plan.

3 lb off again at weigh in yesterday so not a real gain as you said Blondcat. Pleased with that and hoping that I can somehow maintain or drop a little bit further for next Wednesday.

Since then though I have gone a bit crazy but this is the proper holiday and it is only for three or four days.... Shame it is raining. I am booked in for Zumba tomorrow so should burn a bit off

3 lb off again at weigh in yesterday so not a real gain as you said Blondcat. Pleased with that and hoping that I can somehow maintain or drop a little bit further for next Wednesday.

Since then though I have gone a bit crazy but this is the proper holiday and it is only for three or four days.... Shame it is raining. I am booked in for Zumba tomorrow so should burn a bit off

Well i had a jacket potato with beans and bacon before party x then nibbled on pickled onions and salad at buffet lol got stomach ache now tho lol

Nettee - well done - you really got right back on it!! Hugely happy for you. 2lbs untiil your stone award!!! Nailing it :)

Thanks, I'm eating for Britain now - I am going to have to do sugar withdrawal again and everything I think.

On the bright side, Zumba was good and quite hard work so will have been good for me.

Thanks, I'm eating for Britain now - I am going to have to do sugar withdrawal again and everything I think.

On the bright side, Zumba was good and quite hard work so will have been good for me.

Its ok i maintained lol

Well done - means you can have big loss next week.

Wassup nettee?

Back