Back to group and I will be lighter by Christmas

Hello again. Back to minimins after a few days quiet. I didn't get completely back onto plan but sts this week which is fine. Need to break the sugar addiction again too :eek:

i have found my syn record sheets, weighed in done some circuits and refocused - going for a 2lb loss this week :)

Hi Millieliza :wavey:

Hello again. Back to minimins after a few days quiet. I didn't get completely back onto plan but sts this week which is fine. Need to break the sugar addiction again too :eek: i have found my syn record sheets, weighed in done some circuits and refocused - going for a 2lb loss this week :)

Sts is good news! I've been trying to lose weight and stayed the same!!

Thanks Blondcat - hope those scales start to shift for you soon.

I have had a good day at last! 12.5 syns, lots of free and super free. I have put the scales in the cupboard and am aiming for a smooth week of weight loss.

Sts is good news! I've been trying to lose weight and stayed the same!!

That was me last week lol x first week i went slightly off plan and lost but last week when i was 100% i STS lol x

That was me last week lol x first week i went slightly off plan and lost but last week when i was 100% i STS lol x

I honestly think there is a timing thing with weight loss. I seem to feel the affects of a bad week on a one week lag!

I honestly think there is a timing thing with weight loss. I seem to feel the affects of a bad week on a one week lag!

Yea think it catches up the week after lol oh that's what im sticking to lol

a red day with 8 syns under my belt. I surprised myself by having butter with jacket potato which I never do. I weighed a bit less than 5g for 1.5 syns and was surprised how much I got. Might do that again!

Refined fructose free for 2 days now...... No head aches or even very bad cravings yet. See if anything kicks in tomorrow or perhaps I will get away with it this time.

Lots of people talk about the lag in weight loss thing. Not sure it affects me but some people are convinced by it for them.

a red day with 8 syns under my belt. I surprised myself by having butter with jacket potato which I never do. I weighed a bit less than 5g for 1.5 syns and was surprised how much I got. Might do that again!

Refined fructose free for 2 days now...... No head aches or even very bad cravings yet. See if anything kicks in tomorrow or perhaps I will get away with it this time.

Lots of people talk about the lag in weight loss thing. Not sure it affects me but some people are convinced by it for them.

I had headache beginning of last week just after last weeks weigh in actually so im wondering if it was really my body adapting to the new healthier changes hence it was getting rid of all the toxins I had in me.

Not a bad day today but now 100% as supper was freezer food and I am not sure how many syns - guessing 6-10. I had had 11 already so a bit over but not a disaster.

Did have a good supermarket shop today so lots of good sw food available - just tired this evening but hopefully will stand me in good stead for the rest of the week.

need to do some more exercise.

6.40 on a Sat morning and I have already done my circuits - go me! small child demanded milk at 6 before going back to sleep.

Mind you I do now realise the benefit of eating an hour or so before exercise.

All set for a good EE day.

6.40 on a Sat morning and I have already done my circuits - go me! small child demanded milk at 6 before going back to sleep.

Mind you I do now realise the benefit of eating an hour or so before exercise.

All set for a good EE day.

Well done x im gonna be going down and preparing a stew to put in slow cooker in a minute :)

Hope your stew turned out well. sounds like a good plan now that the weather is getting so cold.

I have had a smooth EE weekend. Should be fine for the next two days before weigh in.

Curry last night, Linda mccartney sausages for supper tonight and lunch at my mum's house who is also on slimming world so no problems with that!

Hope your stew turned out well. sounds like a good plan now that the weather is getting so cold.

I have had a smooth EE weekend. Should be fine for the next two days before weigh in.

Curry last night, Linda mccartney sausages for supper tonight and lunch at my mum's house who is also on slimming world so no problems with that!

Wow very organised :) i had stew yesterday followed by mushy peas and mint sauce later on. Ooo and a bit of gammon too lol x
Today asnt been too bad apart from going over by 2 syns because i forgot i had used 3 syns at breakfast lol x
Tomorrow looks to be syn free or low synned. Im planning fruit salad with yoghurt for brekky. If i get hungry i got two benefit light bars from Aldi to have as my hexb. For lunch im going to make tomato soup. Then for tea chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese on top with SW chips :)

Pleased with another on track day. I have started a Monday weigh in with a work colleague in kg. hope to keep each other motivated.

One more ore day till weigh in, no reason not to have a good red day Tuesday. Need to do some exercise......

Woo hoo - quick circuits done before bed. :D

well done nettee - loving the exercise you're doing :)

weigh in tomorrow ?

yes tomorrow, and so far so good on my Red Day Tuesday. Really hoping for a good result this week. What about you? How is detox going?

Back