Back to old faithfull

Hi all I'm still dukaning for a short blast oh my Godiva want carbs I've avoided chips twice today it was hard having them on my plate even though I ordered food without them!!! Ahh these things challenge us. I did have a couple of beers yesterday though as literally beer or cigar was on the menu but I'm not to fussed I've stuck to all protein food wise.

How are you all doing?

Morning all if your all still there! God I'm craving carbs it's totm to so extra hard!

Here's my breakfast this should keep me distracted for a few hours

Attachments

• image-2497599520.jpg
    image-2497599520.jpg
    527 KB · Views: 102
well done hun looks good! your brave having turkey bacon i tried that once & it was rancid lol scrambled egg looks nice.. nom nom lol xx

when i tried it, it tasted sour... maybe it was nad even though wasnt paste cell by date :\ when i low carbed i missed tomatoe the most & beans.. weird lol is it sunny were u are? im sunbavingin garder with music on & i swear the cocktails are calling my name :O lol i will resist tho... think its just something about a bank hol that makes me want to drink when i wouldnt usually! x

when i tried it, it tasted sour... maybe it was nad even though wasnt paste cell by date :\ when i low carbed i missed tomatoe the most & beans.. weird lol is it sunny were u are? im sunbavingin garder with music on & i swear the cocktails are calling my name :O lol i will resist tho... think its just something about a bank hol that makes me want to drink when i wouldnt usually! x

See I had a few drinks on Saturday but kept to food and I shall be having a few drinks this week I have a busy week but if I can stick to food I won't be annoyed at myself I have my partners 30th wed my friends 30th thu and then sat is the big night out for my fella bday all a surprise so I shall enjoy all of those

Just made Big Mac in a bowel soooo yummy tastes like the real thing

Just going to treat myself to baked figs I'm allowing myself a bit of fruit I can't go without

Attachments

• image-2542868481.jpg
    image-2542868481.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Morning all, well busy day today , I have to get some last minute bits ready for the weekend and Gary's birthday one thing that hasn't come is a scrap book I was going to make for him! So if it comes today ill be up tonight doing that! Unless I give it to him Saturday. I've got to get a few more bottles of champers for the limo and I've brought an old cigar box and lined it which ill fill with cigars for the lads (they will feel all posh then) and Gary can keep the box it's really vintage and cool.

I am still no carbing!! It's got easier but I do miss my beloved carbs, I know one thing though my tummy feels flatter already knowing my luck the scales won't budge but I feel lighter....

Going to try get some sun today!

Hope you all have a good day I've got some strawberries and blueberries to use so I will have them for breakfast I know not dukan but I'm not wasting them and it's only fruit not chocolate!

Ooo my lovely breakfast was so excited about the oat bran ha ha and fruit. I made a strawberry protein smoothie

Attachments

• image-3830022584.jpg
    image-3830022584.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
aww that sounds cute what your doing & keep up in the good work :) bet u cant wait for the wknd! no sun where i am today boooo lol x

My lovely lunch below going to spend some time with my friend and her kids in the sun today,

And here is my dinner to,I've resisted chips and spring rolls today! But I did have a small ice cream but no cone so that's not to bad all in all a good day. Back to the gym in the morning now my leg has stopped spasming

Attachments

• image-3279016290.jpg
    image-3279016290.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 128
  • image-1189292191.jpg
    image-1189292191.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Morning all cheeky weigh in today (going to do official Friday) I was feeling bloated but hopped on and I am 10.7! So that's 4lbs off woohoo. Just off to the spinning now and will go tomo and Friday to.

It's Gary's birthday so I'm just getting all the final bits together ooooooo exciting. I will have a couple of glasses of bubbly with him this morning and maybe a tiny piece of cake but I already freaking out all out that ha ha

Spin class done! And did some arm work now my yummy breakfast oat bran with beeries

Attachments

• image-3259673562.jpg
    image-3259673562.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Back