Back to old faithfull

Hi all I have created a new account for slimming world on insta-gram just to post pics for motivation come follow me. I will still post here to just to rant ha ha.

My name is babybelle_sw

Morning all

Red day, day 1. 10st 11lbs! Yes the 4 I lost went back in over the weekend!!! And I only ate naughty one day :(. So no more off days and alcohol is a no no! I have a leaving do on the 13th will only have gin and slimline within syns!

B-turkey bacon, 1 piece wholemeal toast (hxb1)
Two eggs, fry light, brown sauce 2syns, sf-melon wedges

S-banana, 2 x green teas

L-hxb2 230g potato hxb2, hxa1 40g grated cheese mixed with spring onion, salad 2 butter

D-big mac in a bowl, 2tbsp Kraft thousand island dressing (2) tsp burger mustard 0.5, 3xLight Cheese slices hxa, with lettuce.

Syns-6.5/15

How did I do?

Last edited:
Day 2 feeling better already

Red day

B- melon, pineapple grapes muller light

L- left over Big Mac in a bowl 2.5 syns (mustard and dressing) hxa 2x cheese slices, 230g hxb sw chips

D- change to dinner was so hungry and fancied what mum was eating so tweaked it sw style 5.5 ww wrap chicken breast with peppers and onions some spices.

S- chewy delight bar hxb2 with a chai lattee 100ml hxa milk

Syns- 7.5/15

If anyone is out there any chance you could tell me how much of Philly light is a hxa on a red day and how much wholemeal pasta is a b on a red day??

Update add a curly wurly 6 syns 13.5/15

Happy with that

Attachments

• image-2090627328.jpg
    image-2090627328.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 84
  • image-3399360161.jpg
    image-3399360161.jpg
    466.3 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Here to follow hon. Xx :)

If anyone is out there any chance you could tell me how much of Philly light is a hxa on a red day and how much wholemeal pasta is a b on a red day??

Philadephia light is 75g for a HExA on all plans, wholemeal pasta is 35g dry weight for a HExB on a red day :)

Wow I've woken up starving! Might do an extra easy day today shake things up but then back to red tomo

B- Hxb all bran choc crunch +5 as starving hxa ss milk and a banana

L-chicken and bacon super salad 1.5 for light mayo and peri sauce

D- sticky gammon with egg noodles and stir fry veg. 1 syn

Hmmmm cld be a red day anyone know how much noodles are a hxb?

Syns- 6 curly wurly
Total 12.5 little more than I would like but I forgot I had a big bowl of cereal!

Attachments

• image-2417404521.jpg
    image-2417404521.jpg
    523.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Plan for tomo.
Red day

B-melon, pineapple grapes after a bowl of cereal so annoyed i read it wrong its not a hxb!! so 7syns

L- Big Mac in a bowl (my friend is desperate to try it) 1.5syns for dressing and mustard hxa cheese hxb potato into sw chips

S- fruit

D- meeting a friend I'm thinking jacket potato so a hx b in use!

Last edited:
Plan for tomo.
Red day

B-melon, pineapple

L- Big Mac in a bowl (my friend is desperate to try it) 1.5syns for dressing and mustard hxa cheese

S- fruit

D- meeting a friend I'm thinking jacket potato so a hx b in use!

What us this Big Mac in a bowl??? Is it am actual big mac?? Surely it can't be only 1.5 syns for a maccers burger?? Even without the bun!!!

What us this Big Mac in a bowl??? Is it am actual big mac?? Surely it can't be only 1.5 syns for a maccers burger?? Even without the bun!!!

It's amazing!! Tastes like the real thing Ive put recipe and pics on here before but as you just joined ill let you off ;)

It is
Extra lean mince fry with some onion then add 2 slices asda light or low low burger slices cut up with some slices gherkins mix together then add , put some shredded lettuce in a bowl add the mixture to this then add another cheese slice ontop with some Kraft thousand island dressing and I put on some burger mustard to, ill take a pic tomo, serve on it's own or with sw chips :)

It's amazing!! Tastes like the real thing Ive put recipe and pics on here before but as you just joined ill let you off ;)

It is
Extra lean mince fry with some onion then add 2 slices asda light or low low burger slices cut up with some slices gherkins mix together then add , put some shredded lettuce in a bowl add the mixture to this then add another cheese slice ontop with some Kraft thousand island dressing and I put on some burger mustard to, ill take a pic tomo, serve on it's own or with sw chips :)

It's tastes like the real thing? Really?!? Oooo can't wait to see a pic x

Back