Back to old faithfull

Cheeky WI sounds brill, it's that Dukan you've been doing, obviously work.

He loved his presents I treated him to lunch in a lovely place and champagne for breakfast yummy. I had mussels and prawns
I might have a small piece of cake

Attachments

• image-2811624735.jpg
    image-2811624735.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 121
Had a few bubbles and I'm drunk! Now onto g and t slimline of course I had mussels and prawns to eat and oysters to start yum!!! He loves his bday so fat but sat is the big night out so I will carry on no carbing! I have still given away chips again today!

Attachments

• image-320636297.jpg
    image-320636297.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 120
  • image-298756783.jpg
    image-298756783.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 133
Wow well done on your weight loss 4lb is awesome!! Hope your both having a fab time :) cake looks yummmm no way could I resist that lol how long untill your big 30? Bet sat will be fun! X

Wow well done on your weight loss 4lb is awesome!! Hope your both having a fab time :) cake looks yummmm no way could I resist that lol how long untill your big 30? Bet sat will be fun! X

I've got three years ha ha my partner was 30 today omg just realised how awful that pic is!!!!! I can't delete it

Just seen a picture and my arms are disgusting im starting these challenges tomorrow am, who's with me!!!or you can just do one. And I'm signing up for that bum please!!
P.s not sleeping again!

Attachments

• image-3432955259.jpg
    image-3432955259.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 152
  • image-1094729007.jpg
    image-1094729007.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 130
  • image-3155957750.jpg
    image-3155957750.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 115
Have you started them yet? Lol. I think the only way I'd get a bum like that is in a different life!!! Or very very extreme surgery! Eeek! Good luck though xx

I'm going back to Slimming World next Tuesday. Went before but it's been 6 months so looking to lose a stone before Christmas also.
How are you finding it with shift work? I have shifts too and find it difficult to regulate food. I also work in a kids home where they're always eating around me. It's going to be a lot of tupperware box meals for me :)

I'm going back to Slimming World next Tuesday. Went before but it's been 6 months so looking to lose a stone before Christmas also.
How are you finding it with shift work? I have shifts too and find it difficult to regulate food. I also work in a kids home where they're always eating around me. It's going to be a lot of tupperware box meals for me :)

I find it hard with shift work that's why I got I to this mess Ive got just over a stone to loose and I'm determined to now, I went out for my friends birthday yesterday and they are all slim I looked massive in the pictures it's horrible but I did drink lots of wine and eat lots of Thai food yesterday! I avoided the rice and bread though.

Boo!

I've finally made it over to you diary, sorry it's taken me so long...

I'm rejoining in the morning and I can't wait!! Remind me of that in about 4 or 5 weeks time when I hit that point where you lose weight but you can't really tell lol! x

Boo!

I've finally made it over to you diary, sorry it's taken me so long...

I'm rejoining in the morning and I can't wait!! Remind me of that in about 4 or 5 weeks time when I hit that point where you lose weight but you can't really tell lol! x

Ha ha ill be the same but were keep going!

Big night out tonight! Not sure what to eat today im going to do red days next week I just need to organised, will trial a red day today have loads to do trying to make a scrapbook for my fella I wanted it done by now but the book only arrived yesterday such a pain!! So I was up until late doing it last night and have today to sort that and try beautify myself (which takes a long time) we have lots of alcohol for the limo I've got 5 bottles of bubble 8 pre mixed cans of Morgan's and coke and 12 cans of g and slimline also some with pink grapefruit yumm, I'm still not sure what to wear, I wanted to wear a blue dress as Gary like me in blue but not sure I have lost enough for it yet will trial it later with with pants on!

Hope your all doing well, I need some red day ideas for my lunches and snacks at work mon-wed I do 14hr days so need to get it ready today and tomo (will be on death bed tomo I expect)
Any ideas?

B- 2xweetabix (hxb) 150ml 1%milk (some of hxa) red currants, banana, drizzle of honey (2)

Last edited:
I tend to do EE on a weekend and red days through the week, just works for me that way! For lunches I usually have, tuna and boiled egg salad, homemade tomato soup and a sandwich or cheese on toast x

Hi all well going to have to really crack the whip this week! I am back on the mission now feeling so rough and saw pictures from last night and how fat I am again!!! Awful... I have however had hangover munchies and boy I've eaten crap but that's it now!!!!

So starting red days

Plan for tomo
B- hxb porridge with 150ml 1% milk (some of hxa) what does everyone do for hxa?? Do you have the rest or just in your cereal ? With mixed berries

S- muller light, banana

L- chicken salad,

D- not decided yet.

Doing my challenges to been slack

Here's some pictures from last night not happy with the fatness :(

Attachments

• image-3625516425.jpg
    image-3625516425.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 97
  • image-378372947.jpg
    image-378372947.jpg
    439.3 KB · Views: 95
Fat my @rse! You look look fab...

I have most of my milk on porridge but save some for a couple of cups of tea throughout the day. I have skimmed milk so it always goes a bit further as you get more ;-) x

u are stunning hun!!! if i was your size i would be jumpy up & down with joy literally lol i totally get it how u feel in yourself though! i need to be stricter tommorrow as well as my wknds gone to pot :( did u have a good wknd? x

Yes it was a great day just gutted the man wasnt feeling great bless him, he was quiet which is not like him at all he is like a big kid usually, thanks for the comments ladies I just feel huge at the moment because all my clothes are tight and I remember feeling good in a bodycon dress this time last year would not even attempt that now! Why does it go on so quickly but takes forever to loose. At least I know it can be done though!

Last edited:
Back