..because being overweight is no weigh to live. Safi's diary.

Oh wow 5lbs is great, well done!!

I agree about the support on here, it's fantastic and really keeps me focused :)

Thank you for the lovely comments :D

I have been awful for posting on here the last few days- it is that busy time of endless essays I was moaning about a few weeks ago. However, whilst I have been slack on posting my food lists up on here- I have been totally on plan with SW and sticking to my 30 day shred. I completed day 25, level 3 today- where does the time go eh?

Rather than waffle about my past few days I will just do a little update for today and make sure I stick to posting on here each day. (I shall multi-task it with drying my hair/brushing my teeth before bed etc!)

Following from Monday's EE day, yesterday and today have been back to Original. I feel like I have eaten loads today too...

Original

B: Shredded wheat (heB1), strawberries, raspberries and muller
L: Pitta (heB2, philadelphia light (heA) and salad
D: Homemade Turkey Burger and roasted vegetables

Sn: apple, mullerlight, curly wurly (6) and an options(2)

Total syns: 8

I will try to catch up on diaries tomorrow evening in between doing the laundry...student laundrettes= pain in the ass!

I am officially on countdown to finishing for the Easter holidays now too- I'm so excited to have a long visit home and catch up with everyone properly :D

Night all xxx

Well done on the shred, you and and Leah are doing fantastically well!

Yey to countdown for the Easter hols :D

Hope you have a good Friday :)

Thanks BlondeGem!

We have both been doing well to keep each other motivated with the Shred and on SW. I think it all boils down to one word....IBIZA! ;)

Last night I ended up missing out on tea as I fell asleep at 7pm....totally not like me. I woke up at 6 this morning face down in a pile of notes with highlighter stripes on my face, so glamorous :flirt2:

I feel much better for my enormous sleep though, and have got straight to business this morning- 4 loads of washing and drying done, day 27 level 3 of my Shred, done and I've made a start on writing up my Contemporary Lit essay! I want it finished by tomorrow lunch time! I made a huge fruit salad today which is in a huge tub in the fridge. I had it for breakfast this morning and plan to munch it whilst I do my essays this weekend.

Apart from missing my tea, I was very good yesterday.

Original

B: Scrambled egg and wholemeal pitta (heB1)
L: Chicken and leftover vegetables from yesterday evening
D: I fell asleep :(

Snacks: Options (2), Curly wurly (6) and 2xAlpen light (heB2), milk (heA)

Total syns: 8

I used my hex's and syns for a milky hot chocolate with a curly wurly for an afternoon pick me up as I felt grotty and snacks between lectures to keep me going, so I am pleased I didn't miss out.

Have a great Friday, I shall catch up on diaries on my 'brain breaks'...any excuse to take half an hour off ;) xxx

You sound like you are having a very productive day after your mammouth sleep! Seriously well done on sticking at the shred you and Liliferjade and inspired me to do it and I have just ordered it! I hope I will be as dedicated as you! Good luck with the essay, hope u r working hard! Have a good day x x

Hope u r doing well Katie and not too overloaded with work! X x

Liliferjade and I have gone to town for tonight's tea...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

We've made a Spicy Quorn Bolognese which was beautiful and treated ourselves to a Quark Options Cheesecake which was only 2 syns as we used 1 alpen from our healthy extra B choice. I think I have died and gone to heaven. I sometimes break my Alpen light in to a mullerlight, but as a treat this cheesecake hits the spot :faint2:.

We were so proud that we have to add the pics :D

78792-albums3770-picture21974.jpg

78792-albums3770-picture21975.jpg

p.s it's my first time posting an image so I hope it works.

Katie xxx

What's happened here!? These aren't the pics we uploaded ''/ x

Back