Because I need to be accountable somewhere!!!

It's a bit quiet because people tend to find it harder to diet during the summer I guess :) Lots more social events and holidays to manage, so I guess people are more busy / tend to fall away from diets and the forum a little bit, unless they are on more of a lifestyle one like SW. I know I'm struggling a little bit, but, on days off I still try to be good and stick to it. Looks like I won't be losing much weight though over the next month or two, but maintenance is fine too. :)

It's a bit quiet because people tend to find it harder to diet during the summer I guess :) Lots more social events and holidays to manage, so I guess people are more busy / tend to fall away from diets and the forum a little bit, unless they are on more of a lifestyle one like SW. I know I'm struggling a little bit, but, on days off I still try to be good and stick to it. Looks like I won't be losing much weight though over the next month or two, but maintenance is fine too. :)

Hadn't thought about it being summer!

I am finding it a bit difficult after the break but trying to stay determined!
Maintenance is great, like you say so many more events happen in the summer! x

Morning all :)

Having a little struggle getting back into the plan, not mentally but physically but I will soldier on!
Went swimming today but took it a little easier while I am getting back into the plan.

Hope you are all having a great day x

Getting back on a strict diet after a break is always the hardest thing >.< But, you can do it! Set up some mini goals for the next week, try to keep busy. First week back is always so much more awful and all those carb withdrawals will be there again. Well done for getting back to it though and the swimming! Your determination is inspiring xx

Getting back on a strict diet after a break is always the hardest thing >.< But, you can do it! Set up some mini goals for the next week, try to keep busy. First week back is always so much more awful and all those carb withdrawals will be there again. Well done for getting back to it though and the swimming! Your determination is inspiring xx

Thankyou, as always your words are an inspiration!
Feeling quite uninspired at the moment! Must focus! x

Morning all :)

Having a little struggle getting back into the plan, not mentally but physically but I will soldier on!
Went swimming today but took it a little easier while I am getting back into the plan.

Hope you are all having a great day x
Welcome back Natalie:)

Delighted you had a good holiday.

I know once you get back into the swing... you will be back on track!

Welcome back Natalie:)

Delighted you had a good holiday.

I know once you get back into the swing... you will be back on track!

Thankyou Mini, hope you are getting on ok now x

Morning all.

Had birthday celebrations at the weekend so been off plan.

Back on it today. So pleased to be back on it, feel sluggish, bloated, fatigued and spotty.
Really hope to be feeling better in a few days.
Very early start today, woke up at 2.50 and have been awake since.
Had to take my oh to work for 4.30 then went swimming at 6.30 so ready for bed now!!!

Heres to day one of the next 14 weeks! (family holiday booked in 14 weeks so next target date!)

Hope you all have a great day :)

Crikey! Have a good sleep :) I am here listening to my youngest grizzling up in his cot, he is tired but its too hot to sleep! Good luck on day one of back too it, the good thing about this weather is that its far too hot to cook lol.

Morning all.

Had birthday celebrations at the weekend so been off plan.

Back on it today. So pleased to be back on it, feel sluggish, bloated, fatigued and spotty.
Really hope to be feeling better in a few days.
Very early start today, woke up at 2.50 and have been awake since.
Had to take my oh to work for 4.30 then went swimming at 6.30 so ready for bed now!!!

Heres to day one of the next 14 weeks! (family holiday booked in 14 weeks so next target date!)

Hope you all have a great day :)
I think I was going to bed about the time you woke up:p

I know that bloated, sluggish feeling of too many carbs including the spotty breakout.

No idea what it is like to go swimming so early in the morning...I am sure it must be relaxing and peaceful?

Good luck on getting back I to the zone and the next fourteen weeks...I know you will do it Natalie:)

Crikey! Have a good sleep :) I am here listening to my youngest grizzling up in his cot, he is tired but its too hot to sleep! Good luck on day one of back too it, the good thing about this weather is that its far too hot to cook lol.

Thankyou, didn't get any sleep yesterday so was a very loooooong day yesterday! Hope your little one is happier today!

I think I was going to bed about the time you woke up:p

I know that bloated, sluggish feeling of too many carbs including the spotty breakout.

No idea what it is like to go swimming so early in the morning...I am sure it must be relaxing and peaceful?

Good luck on getting back I to the zone and the next fourteen weeks...I know you will do it Natalie:)

Thankyou Mini

Swimming where I go at that time is unfortunately neither! It is so busy and manic! But its a means to an end!
x

Morning all

well, I got through day one! Perhaps it was more like stumbled but I am now on day 2!
Totm today, 3 days early which is weird but today is going to be difficult! I am hoping the heat will put me off food!!

Hope you all have a good day and enjoy the weather

Well done and good luck for today.
It's so hot and I have no energy even the simple things like cleaning the house is really taking it out of me..... I'm on day 6 is this normal? Will it pass? Other than that I'm good.

Well done and good luck for today.
It's so hot and I have no energy even the simple things like cleaning the house is really taking it out of me..... I'm on day 6 is this normal? Will it pass? Other than that I'm good.

Thankyou :)

Yes, the lack of energy will pass. Once ketosis has fully kicked in you will have a lot more energy

Thanks! I hope so....as it feels like I'm walking around with cement in my shoes lol.
Have a great day x

Was it your birthday at the weekend? If so, happy belated birthday!

And if anyone can do another 14 weeks, it's you! Or you AND Darcy... you're both so committed! x

Was it your birthday at the weekend? If so, happy belated birthday!

And if anyone can do another 14 weeks, it's you! Or you AND Darcy... you're both so committed! x

It was and thankyou!
I hope I can, I KNOW Darcy can!! x

Back