Because I need to be accountable somewhere!!!

Morning all

not a great night, this weather is way too hot for me, I know I shouldn't moan but being so fair I can't go out in in and lets face it I would probably burn standing to close to the window!!!!
Had a swim this morning which was nice because the water was cold! Could have stayed in there all day
Day 3 so suffering today but need to try and power through, got a busy day planned so hopefully that will take my mind off of it.
Hope you all have a great day x

I'm pale as pale, so understand the sunshine issue! :rolleyes:

Couldn't sleep last night either o_O

Feels a bit cooler this morning, which I'm glad of

Have a good day Nat :)

I agree with you, i'm not a summer person at all! Hope today goes ok for you :)

I'm pale as pale, so understand the sunshine issue! :rolleyes:

Couldn't sleep last night either o_O

Feels a bit cooler this morning, which I'm glad of

Have a good day Nat :)

Thanks Darcy
Bit cooler here today thank goodness!

I agree with you, i'm not a summer person at all! Hope today goes ok for you :)

Glad someone does!
Everyone thinks I am evil incarnate if I mention I wish it wasn't quite so hot!!!!
Hope you are having a good day :)

Hi all

Hope everyone is having a good day.
On day 4, struggling a bit, banging head, really hungry, not the best day!!!!
Had a funeral today as well, be glad when the day is over!!!

Sorry for your loss Natalie.

You should go into ketosis soon... hang in there.

Does anyone else feel they have swollen up to 3 times their normal size in this heat??????????

Morning all.....not that anyone seems to be around at the moment lol.

Not having the best day, had a really busy weekend and feeling pretty ropey today and my oh is being um trying to think of a polite description..... a k@%" at the moment.
Hope you all have a good day x

ha ha! had to laugh at your other half comment! I think they have their moments :rolleyes:

Hope you're feeling better soon x

Hi Natty, I've just read your diary from start to finish and WOW! You're doing amazingly. I can only imagine what it's like trying to lose weight with all your thyroid issues, but you seem to approach it in such a positive way.

ha ha! had to laugh at your other half comment! I think they have their moments :rolleyes:

Hope you're feeling better soon x

Thankyou x

Hi Natty, I've just read your diary from start to finish and WOW! You're doing amazingly. I can only imagine what it's like trying to lose weight with all your thyroid issues, but you seem to approach it in such a positive way.

Thankyou!
I have my good days and bad ones!!! Trying to focus on that goal!!

It does seem really quiet on here. I've just read your diary and you are doing amazingly. I'm only on day 2 and struggling especially as hubby just ate a gorgeous looking cherry bake well x

It does seem really quiet on here. I've just read your diary and you are doing amazingly. I'm only on day 2 and struggling especially as hubby just ate a gorgeous looking cherry bake well x

The first few days are the hardest but hang on in there! x

Hope you're doing well hun x

Hi Natalie
How's things going
Haven't been on for ages
I'm back to day 1 again!!!!!
Luckily I haven't piled anything on
Anita

Back