Beckie's Skimming World Diary

Oh wow! Good luck with your 10k, and your resisting buffet! Hopefully they'll have some chicken and crudités you can munch on. She lives in Warrington, but seeing his grandparents near bury on the way past first tomorrow. Nothing exciting. Chris is just watching the rugby in Manchester on Sunday xx

Thanks :) I'm gonna take loads of carrot and veg sticks in, as long as I have my own food ill be ok. I had a hifi bar today whilst everyone had cake :happy036:. Oh that's near where I am ish (manchester city centre), is it the super rugby thingy? Xx

Yeah not far, yeah it's called magic weekend I think. I miss Manchester! Lol x

Looks like Sunday will be a busy day in manchester :) I'm treating myself to potato gratin on Sunday after the run :D

1.5lb off :) going to try and cut some carbs this week to make my target of 2lbs next week :)

That's still good Hun. Maybe try some salad this week instead of potato for lunch? Or have a go at red or green days x
That's what I'm gonna do :) my plan is to get new potatoes and boil them and cut a few up to a salad and have Cous Cous salad :) I don't really know why I was that gutted, looking back it's still a decent loss :) how you getting on? Xx

If you lose that every week that's really good Hun! I try to mix up what I eat and then I don't get bored. I'm alright, don't know if I said, but when I weighed on Tuesday I'd lost 3lb. But away now so just trying to be good, and make as good choices as I can really. I'd rather lose more slowly and be less stressed about it all. Xx

Thats really good :) I think that's the stage I've got to too, I need to vary my meals as I've been having pretty much the same meals. I'm going to try more of the SW recipes this week :) x

Some of them are super easy actually, I just changed how I made things like spag Bol so instead of using a jar, I used pasata and chopped tomato to make my own sauce. I get bored if I eat the same things. Xx

i may make a mini food diary this week with SW recipies to try and get me to try more things. Slimming world eaton mess tonight :) xx

Food today:

HexA - halloumi, 35g
HexB - hifi rocky road x2

breakfast - aldi lighter yoghurt (0.5 syns)

lunch - veg Cous Cous (1 syn) cottage cheese, roasted peppers

tea - 2 Linda McCartney Rosemary veg sausages, mash potato and peri salt (1/2 syn) mixed veg. + SW Eaton mess (3.5)

snacks/syns - meringue (3.5), benefit bar (2.5) TOTAL syn = 11.5

Good luck with the 10k - let us all know how it went
xx

Good luck with the 10k - let us all know how it went
xx
Thanks :) I finished! It was an interesting day, firstly it was SO HOT (I have a sunburnt neck :cry:) and they only give out water at 4.5km, mine ran out at 1km and I started to get stich and a massive headache not long after. I got to about 3.5km and went to high five one of the spectators and tripped and fell into the crash barrier (lol, so embarassing, everyone was asking if I was ok hahah), this near fall twisted my leg and the thigh muscle I pulled two weeks ago then came back on, for the next km I was struggling to walk and really though I may have to stop :( I soldiered on though, fast walked out on it and jogged little bits that felt ok, finished it in 1hr and 18 mins which is 8 mins slower than my target but only 4mins slower than last year (I got 1hr14 last year, I was also about a stone lighter :D). All considering I think I did ok, and I finished which is what counts :) still won't stop me being a little disappointed though haha :cry:

Omg! How eventful! I hope your not too hurt and embarrassed now! I think you did amazingly well! And if you stopped lots and walked lots, you'd have thrashed your target otherwise xxx

Thanks :) disappointed a little but I'll survive haha :) I proper ran last year and only was 4mins faster than fast walking most this year so I must be doing something right. Tempted to sign up for the Yorkshire 10k in sept and I will be nearly at target for SW then and it won't be as hot... Hmm x

In need of some new inspiration so here to spy on your meals!!!!

Im a creature of habit wit my meals but trying some new ones this week :)

Thanks :) disappointed a little but I'll survive haha :) I proper ran last year and only was 4mins faster than fast walking most this year so I must be doing something right. Tempted to sign up for the Yorkshire 10k in sept and I will be nearly at target for SW then and it won't be as hot... Hmm x
Sounds like a great plan Hun, you'll have something to work towards too!! Xxx

Back