Discover Becky and Arline's Diary!

Another day of sticking to the plan yesterday!! I was really full last night for some reason which is strange as usually I'm starving, although I did have a few cans of pop so it might have been that!

Breakfast:
Lidl muesli cereal bar (1.5)
Options hot choc (1)

Elevensies:
Ham sandwich using 2 WW Danish and 2 slices ham, pickles and 1 mini egg! (2)

Lunch:
3 Quorn sausages with cauli, carrots, sprouts and a little gravy (2.5)
Apple (0.5)
Orange (0.5)
Lidl cereal bar (1.5)

Dinner:
WW Chicken dinner meal (3.5)
carrots, cauli and sprouts (0)
The meal was lovely, the mash had a lovely buttery taste and the gravy had a bit of a sage taste to it. The chicken was a bit chewy as you can imagine with a ready meal, but on the front of the box it looks like you get loads of carrots, but you really don't!! They're really thin batons which look like they really were only used to flavour the gravy! So I'm so glad that I prepared so much veg to go with it, you'd be starving if you just had the meal!!

Hot choc (1)
apple (0.5)
Mullerlight (1.5)

Points Used: 16

I went shopping this morning at Sainsburys and got loads of yummies in for the week...

Weetabix, semi skim milk, sweetener. For breakfast!

WW wholemeal bread (2 for £1.20), tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, bacon, low fat cheese, portabella mushrooms. Thinking BLT sandwiches, cheese on toast, fry up, got some ham in so I can make sarnies!

Mullerlights (6 pk for £1.64) and a punnet of blueberries, love the 2 mixed together!

Then I got a tin of sardines in tom sauce and a tin of pink salmon for whenever!

Oh... and the new Slimming World mag PMSL!! xx

I'll type up now what I've eaten today as I'm back at work tomorrow and have a busy weekend and start of the week!!

Breakfast:
Lidl cereal bar (1.5)
Hot choc Options Go Bananas! (1)
2 Weetabix with 200ml semi skim milk and sweetner (3.5)
Apple (0.5)

Lunch:
2 Quorn SF strips with toms, cucumber, lettuce and tbsp Kraft light garlic and herb dressing (delicious!! And I really recommend the Romaine lettuces!) (2.5)
Vanilla Mullerlight with blueberries (1.5) shared with son so reduced points!

Dinner:
WW chicken curry with 2 oven baked red peppers (4.5)
Options Go Babanas! (1)

Points Used: 16

Not sure if anyone is even reading this?? Billy no mates lol! xx

Hi Guys!

I've decided to end my diary as I just don't have the time to update it and there's not much interaction going on so it seems a bit pointless...

Good luck everyone with your weight loss journeys!

xx

Hi Becky, good luck with your diet and still let me know how you're getting on. I think there are so many diaries on here at the moment that we are almost talking to ourselves lol!! I just use mine to keep track now of my own eating so I can look back if I want to remind myself how bad or good a week I've had.
Thanks for your comments on the other thread as I am really beating myself up at the moment but tomorrow is a new week....

Hey hun done SW for the last little while, then the see food and eat it diet lol but giving WW another go so just found my way back to this section. I find it interesting looking at other diaries nice to get ideas and point values, i will look out for the batchelors chinese savoury rice thanks! Well done so far and good luck on the rest of your journey. (Same to you Arlene) lol :) x

Back