BeckyT's WW Food Diary

I look back now and think it's silly as there's no way I can get into my 8's or 10's at the moment but at the time I didn't feel any different! I remember buying a size 8 dress from Asda and taking it to the till and thinking to myself that the woman at the checkout will think to herself, she's never a size 8, who's she kidding!

I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow... I will be watching the hours tick by until 6pm!
I ALWAYS worry that when i buy clothes too! unfortunetly even when i got to 9st 7 i still was only in size 10/12! top heavy makes it hard for me to get in smaller clothes and trousers wise its always that the 10s are a little too tight and 12s far too big! they should mke a size 11 xx haha

Just finishing my diary off for the rest of the days food...

My fish weighs 105g uncooked so that's 2pp and i've just had a packet of wotsits and a jumbo caramel snack a jack 1pp which leaves me 3pp left to have a curly wurly later this evening :)

Who said I was on a diet?!!!!!!

Just finishing my diary off for the rest of the days food...

My fish weighs 105g uncooked so that's 2pp and i've just had a packet of wotsits and a jumbo caramel snack a jack 1pp which leaves me 3pp left to have a curly wurly later this evening :)

Who said I was on a diet?!!!!!!

i love wotsits !! yum

I know, so do I!! I found out yesterday that Frazzles are 2pp too, I know they are only a small bag but they are still yummy!

BeckyT said:
Thanks for stopping by!

I put off joining WW for quite a while as I thought I would struggle as I work away quite a lot and I will have to best guess the weight of meat in my meals when Im eating out etc however I guess it's like anything else and I will just get used to looking at the portion size of meat and potatoes etc just by looking at them. I wish I'd made the switch sooner as I really like the freedom you have compared to SW. I know ive got about 6pp left after all my meals today so I know I can have some nice treats like wotsits and a curly wurly later tonight!

I've just been looking at your signature and you've done really, really well! Did you have similar loses on SW? I would love to lose 2 stone by Christmas so that I can wear my skinny jeans again but I'm trying not to focus on that toooooo much as I dont want to set myself up for a fall.

Going to have a nosey at your diary if that's ok x

I think I lost about a stone on SW but I put it all back on, if not a but more too. I just got fed up having to cook everything from scratch and being like oh, well I've had cereal today so I can't have any bread now and stuff like that. It just wasn't realistic for me. It's great for people who have a bit more time on their hands and like cooking all then time. But that's just not me. When I've been working for 12 hours and my OH isn't at home, I like that I can just get a microwave meal out and sit down lol.
But, I would say don't put too much pressure on yourself to lose 2 stone by Xmas. Don't get me wrong, you might achieve that but don't be disheartened if you don't. As long as the weight is coming off, then you're doing everything right. And don't forget, the slower it comes off, the harder it is to put it all back on. That's something that I've had to come go terms with. I used to be really upset if I had only lost 1lb, but now I think .. He'll it's 1lb off, so much better than a gain. And at the end of the day every single 1lb adds up :)

Thanks for the advice and you are right... It doesn't help with it being the party season and earlier this year we had a black tie doo on Twickenham and I wanted to wear a red dress that I bought but by this point I'd already started piling the lbs back on and I just looked a mess in it. So I then said to myself oh well, I'll wear it for the crimbo doo instead but continued to pile even more weight back on! I'd have to be in the 9's to wear it really...

I don't want to put pressure on myself but I'd love to wear the dress!!! What will be will be!

Bambalina keeps swaying me towards digging out my shred DVD maybe I should to help banish the inches!!

I've just totted up the amount of miles I have walked with Alfie this week and including tomorrows walk we will have done 25.5 miles!!!! You wouldn't think so to look at Alfie mind you!!!

Hi Girlies! My first day back on weight watchers... Haven't been able to get back into it for 3months. I've put on a stone in total...need to get back some inspiration from you guys. I'm 12stone 11lb goal weight is 10stone. Wish me luck : )

00makaylaye said:
Hi Girlies! My first day back on weight watchers... Haven't been able to get back into it for 3months. I've put on a stone in total...need to get back some inspiration from you guys. I'm 12stone 11lb goal weight is 10stone. Wish me luck : )

Hi ya hun!

I'm sending you tones of good luck!!

I lost my mojo after getting to target and piled every single pound back on so well done for pulling it back at the 1 stone mark :)

Well weigh in day is here... the week has flown by :woohoo:

I had a curly wurly that had been in the freezer last night and it was yummy! I love toffee, especially Thorntons toffee with Brazil nuts!!

Ok so my food for today....

B: Porridge (3), Skimmed milk (3) 1/2 a pink grapefruit
L: Home made roasted tomato and red pepper soup and a bagel with ww spread (4)
D: after WI will be Asda chosen by you corned beef hash (11)... not sure what to have it with. I've only ever had corned beef hash with Yorkshire puddings and or dumplings??!! I dont really fancy it with veg.... I've not had it before and but it looks quite a big portion so I might just have it on its own....
S: I will update later once I know if I am having anything with me dinner...

Got a busy day work wise but I am hoping to walk Alfie for 3.5/4 miles before I go to my class which will mean I will have earned 39 activity points this week :eek: I really, really help all the miles and the vibro plate pay off at 6pm :fingerscrossed:

Last edited:
Well... 4.5lb off.... I'm pleased it's off but I think i must have been subconsciously have been expecting more as I always had a large loss in my first week on SW. I was on and off with slim fast the week I joined ww so I suppose it wasn't such a big shock to my system.

To finish my diary off I had 150g jacket potato and some aunt Bessie's carrot and swede mash. I also had a mini bite from m&s earlier which I can't point so I will say 2 points as it was only small. That's 6 points to add to my total

Off to have a word with myself and put my positive head on for tomorrow...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

BeckyT said:
Well... 4.5lb off.... I'm pleased it's off but I think i must have been subconsciously have been expecting more as I always had a large loss in my first week on SW. I was on and off with slim fast the week I joined ww so I suppose it wasn't such a big shock to my system.

To finish my diary off I had 150g jacket potato and some aunt Bessie's carrot and swede mash. I also had a mini bite from m&s earlier which I can't point so I will say 2 points as it was only small. That's 6 points to add to my total

Off to have a word with myself and put my positive head on for tomorrow...

Well done, that's such a good loss! Be proud of yourself :) x

lauramarlow88 said:
Well done, that's such a good loss! Be proud of yourself :) x

I know, thanks hun... I think I'm just tired I'll be all positive again in the morning x

If I get a 4.5lb loss tomorrow I am having a cake to celebrate!!!!! Imagine eating like I have, wine and a few cheeky beers and still getting a 4.5lb loss.......have a good sleep, sorts out all manner of things...and think a whole new 49 weeklies!! Proud of you xx

sharxx said:
If I get a 4.5lb loss tomorrow I am having a cake to celebrate!!!!! Imagine eating like I have, wine and a few cheeky beers and still getting a 4.5lb loss.......have a good sleep, sorts out all manner of things...and think a whole new 49 weeklies!! Proud of you xx

You are so right....

Good luck for tomorrow honey, I will have everything crossed for you xx

Back