BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Hahaha girls if i lose over 3lb tomi (never gna happen) i will have a cake ontop of my curry (use dwith my weeklies!) hahahaha well done chick thats amaze!!! X

Thanks for all the lovely messages ladies. I've had a word with myself and I have my positive head back on. I think just soooooo want to wear a red dress to my works crimbo party that's very tight fitting and I think I may have started a little too late to be able to fit into it in time. We had a works doo at Twickenham earlier this year when I'd started piling the pounds back on and it just looked a mess so I said to myself, oh it's ok I'll wear at the Christmas doo. I guess it still might be possible but I would have to lose 2lb a week which is a big expectation on myself so I'm just going to put it to the back of my mind

I woke up really hungry this morning so as I am working from home I thought i'd make myself something more filling to eat... Think it might have something to do with having to be logged into a conference call at 7.30am!

Week 2 day 1

B: Bacon 35g (1), 45g baked beans (1), half tin of chopped tomatoes (0), roasted tomato (0), lots of mushrooms (0), slice of ww bread (1) tsp ww spread (0). I did have a 'fried' egg but i only ate the egg white as it was a little too well done for my liking so i decided not to waste 2pp on the yolk! Milk for the day (1)

L: Homemade soup, not sure which one yet as I need to go get one out of the freezer unless work is really really quiet and I will make a new batch. I think I will have a bagel with marmite to have after it (4)

D: Smoked cobbler (3), 150g potato (3), cauliflower, carrots, green beans

That's 14pp so far and I think I might try and try and save the rest for some red wine tonight but I will see how the day pans out :party0036:

It's looking very wet for walkies today and I was hoping to do 5 miles so we'll see..:doggy:

Will update later today

Last edited:
Just finishing off my food for today...

1pp marmite on my bagel
1pp hot choccy and 5pp for a crunchie

Which still leaves me 6pp left for the day which has to be first!!!!!

Just had some wotsits so that's 22/26

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Last edited:
Good morning and what a lovely morning it is!

I've just woken up... Opps! My plan for today was to get up just after my hubby went to work, have a bowl of porridge to warn me up and go on a long walk with the pooch... As I've slept it, it's now lovely and warm so I'm having a bowl of blackberries, strawberries and chopped banana with 100g of low fat natural yoghurt - 2pp!

I will update the rest of my food later when I get back from our walk...

Bought some cinnamon and raisin New York bagels yesterday that are 6pp which is only 2 more than the ww ones... Can't wait to try them!

I know dinner will be 6pp as I'm having the other piece of smoked cobbler as hubby doesn't like it with 150g potato, carrot and swede mash, cauliflower and green beans. So, that will leave me 12pp left to use on wine and lager... Happy days!!!

You sound sooo happy today lovely!!!

One question I'm DYING to ask......what on earth is smoked cobbler :D is it a recipe you make?xx

How's your day going xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well the sun is shinning and my jeans feel more comfy so all is well!!

Smoked cobbler is just a piece of smoked fish... It's quite similar to smoked haddock but I think it has more of a meaty texture to it. I think it's Vietnamese... Asda sell it already pre packaged x

Just finishing my diary off for the day...

I had 2 halves lager at the pub 6pp and a glass of wine which was about 1/4 off a bottle 5pp

25/26 dailies
49/49 left to use
7 activity points earned as I walked Alfie for 5.5 miles (1hr 40mins)

Oooo I like smoked fish!

Mmmm wine, I have not had a drink since fricking June!! I shall be partaking in some vodka @ weekend though :D

xx

Bambalina11 said:
Oooo I like smoked fish!

Mmmm wine, I have not had a drink since fricking June!! I shall be partaking in some vodka @ weekend though :D

xx

June? Wowzers!!! I only ended up having a glass and I didn't finish it, I think we ate too late x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Today's food...

B: 30g porridge and skimmed milk, 1/2 grapefruit 6pp
L: Possibly a ww bagel with light Philly 5pp
D: Pork chop 4pp (need to weigh it yet) potato 3pp, carrot and swede mash, cauliflower, green beans, aunt Bessie's stuffing ball 1pp, gravy 1pp

20/26pp so far but we will probably be calling at the pub later

Off to walk the dog for 5.5miles so that will be another 7 activity points

I know!!! I used to be a thrus/fri/sat/sun party gal prior to kids then it was usually Sat night out but recently my hangovers have got so baaaaad that i'm like I will only have a drink if its an occasion (ie bday weddings ect) as the next day I am outta the game!! And I only ever drink about 5-6 vodka cranberrys with bottles of water after every 2 (this is over a time scale from 7pm to say 1am) and it still gives me godawful hangovers... I'm like a freaking zombie hubby laughs cause i'm ko'd on sofa wearing sunglasses and his jogging bottoms with hoodie not being able to move hahaha (the sunglasses aint a joke lol)

xx

Hi Becky just stopped in to say your doing fantastic and 4.5lb's is amaze! food looks great! giving me some real inspiration for when I officially start tomorrow!

xx

*sarah-lou* said:
Hi Becky just stopped in to say your doing fantastic and 4.5lb's is amaze! food looks great! giving me some real inspiration for when I officially start tomorrow!

xx

Hi ya Sarah Lou!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Good luck for next week, you'll be just fine, it really doesn't feel like a 'diet'. Are you going to do a food diary? x

Hi ya Sarah Lou!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Good luck for next week, you'll be just fine, it really doesn't feel like a 'diet'. Are you going to do a food diary? x

Yeah, I will be doing a diary already set one up (but couldn't start WW as my card strip got de-magnetised or something or the other and I basically couldn't pay for it online) but I am dead nervous! I did it for a couple of weeks a few years ago but didn't stick at it. So I'll be officially starting tomorrow :D I'm so excited yet nervous and apprehensive at the same time, I've got alot more weight than you to lose, but if I can lose a similar number my first week as you did on yours, I'd be over the moon!

Also love the sound of your homemade roasted tomato and red pepper soup!

xxx

Honestly, you'll be just fine!

I was silly really, lost just short of 3 stone and then piled every single pound back on so I've got it all to lose again so but the time I've finished I will have lost 6st.

I'll have a look for your diary.. x

Back