Total Solution Becoming Me....Xx

The past is the past & done with. Looking forward is the way to go from now on but take it day by day.

I'm sure that at some point you will come across people that will do their utmost to deter you from a diet like this so its important to remember why you are doing it.
Its amazing how losing weight can make other people feel uncomfortable about it but that's the human psyche I suppose.

I'm curiuos what made you decide to weigh monthly rather than weekly ?

Pack wise we are all different. I love the Shepherds Pie but not keen on any of the other meat substitute packs for some reason.
I love the porridge & hot cross bun bars too.

I'm sure you will have fun experimenting x

Last edited:
I love carbonara, I sometimes have slim pasta with it to beef it out (carb free pasta) I love hot coffee and vanilla or chocolate shakes in the morning, they feel like I'm enjoying a latte or a mocha latte. And my favourite bars are double choc, peanut butter or hot cross bun. I can stomach curry and spag bol but I'm not overly keen on the other hot meals. It's funny how your tastes change too, you might find something you hate at the start is enjoyable further on. There are swap and sale groups on a certain social media site, you can always join them to swap the ones you can't stand x

Last edited:
Don't get disheartened Bme, they are an acquired taste so hang on in there. I remember when I did lighter life that the packs actually made me vomit & I became so desperate but after a few days things started to taste better & settle down.

There is such a variety nowadays that you will find some that you like.

What packs have you tried so far?

A good cry is good for us now & then. x

Hi becoming me I just had a read through your diary. You are in the right place to lose the weight. Exante will change your life if you give it a chance. And as you've seen the girls on hear are super supportive. Once you get into the swing of things on this diet and see the numbers on the scales going down, you'll be hooked. This is the start of great things, it won't be easy, but it's definitely worth it. I started on 13/01 with 7 stone to lose and now I have 4.5 to lose. I can't quite believe it.

You can do it xxx

I think the idea of buying smaller size clothes that we actually like is one of the best motivators for staying on plan. I have my sons graduation in 4 months and i am determined to wear some thing that is a somewhat smaller size that I am wearing now.

What did you have for lunch today, glad to see that you enjoyed it x

Click on the FAQ button at the top of the page & then click on profile & settings. That gives you an explanation of reputation etc.

Yes is is very windy here today. Has been for 2 days now, just hope my fence panels stay where they are x

Hear to subscribe! Day 2 - done!! Well done you :)

Have you tried to lose weight before? What made you pick exante? Have everything crossed for you lovely

2 days done. Well done :) Great that you're into ketosis as well. Sounds like you're doing really well.

Back