Bee's Journey v 2.0

I counted up my shakes and I have 11 choc ones and 10 banana ones. So I made up a choc one and tried to be clever and put a bit of instant coffee in it. bleh. i can never get it to taste...nice. LOL. but whatever. Its fine. Ive also added too much water. I much prefer the banana ones. absolutely. lol. I will still get through them though. :)

Omg. and ALSO...i forgot to mention. So with my order i got the 5 free bars....and the free watch thing (it came yesterday and is still in its package...im clearly very interested in it, right? haha) but i also got a bottle of dove body wash. Which i thought...weird. But then...when my actual packs came...there was another bottle of dove body was in that box too. hahaha. IM GETTING A COMPLEX. HAS SOMEONE TOLD THEM I STINK!?

Ive done clean bed today. My duvet just finished in the dryer. And the sheets and pillow cases are already done. Im gonna go and make up the bed shortly and then tonight before bed Im going to have a lovely hot shower with my free soap (hahah) and AAAAHHHH CLEAN!!!

haha I didn't email exante to tell them you were stinky I promise!! Ooh nice clean night though that'll be lovely :D

you're doing so great with the eating plan! And pomegranate isn't going to suddenly put 20lbs on you :D

Aw little T is so cute with her learning, they love it don't they!

Keep going! It's harder when you fall off to get on (ha as if you don't know) so don't fall off!!!! xxxx

Hehehe. They really do love learning at this age. Theyre like little sponges...soakin it all up. She's becoming a little bookworm too, which I LOVE. She wanders around with a book in her hand most of the time and stop and reads a bit...not even necessarily in order...just picks a page to read. LOL. so cute.

Nope. No falling off. Im just trying to find that groove to slot into...where the weight just starts to peel off. Its a delicate balance...but not impossible!

Had my lunch pancakes just now and a cuppa. I need to drink some more water. I got the shake down but i will probably not bother with the coffee in it next time. lol. im going to alternate the choc and banana ones so tomorrow is banana day. i love the banana ones with cinnamon in. Yumm-o.

My hazelnut douwe egberts is nearly gone *sob*. I need to get some more. lol.

water and then NAP. :D

Last edited:
Hehehe. They really do love learning at this age. Theyre like little sponges...soakin it all up. She's becoming a little bookworm too, which I LOVE. She wanders around with a book in her hand most of the time and stop and reads a bit...not even necessarily in order...just picks a page to read. LOL. so cute.

Nope. No falling off. Im just trying to find that groove to slot into...where the weight just starts to peel off. Its a delicate balance...but not impossible!

Had my lunch pancakes just now and a cuppa. I need to drink some more water. I got the shake down but i will probably not bother with the coffee in it next time. lol. im going to alternate the choc and banana ones so tomorrow is banana day. i love the banana ones with cinnamon in. Yumm-o.

My hazelnut douwe egberts is nearly gone *sob*. I need to get some more. lol.

water and then NAP. :D

Id love a nap...Ha... I'm on day one again... Zzzzz

o0oh fancy. At least that seems more...gift-ish! hahah not like "here cuz ya stink." and then "we SAID....HERE, YOU SMELL"

haha. really though....i love free stuff. i was like WHEEEE Freeeeeee SOAP! lol

I got three separate orders and they forgot to put dove in the middle order... Cheeky monkeys

disaster. have run out of coffee for the morning. *gasp* not entirely sure what i will do!! I really need to get up to morrisons as that is the only localish shop that sells it! lol. am a bit hungry but ive had all of my stuff for the day so thats me done. I need to have a bit more water, actually...so will work on that.

successful day, i reckon. am hoping to see 240-something tomorrow. I am SO over the 250s now.

I'd die without coffee. I buy about six packets when it's on offer but we occasionally get close to running out.

That veggie planner looks great. I've always done really well on those planned days and I love the fact you get a shopping list too. Makes it much easier and means you never get stuck without the stuff you need and end up with a takeaway.

Im going to have to trek up to Morrisons bright and early tomorrow morning. There is just no way around it. lol.

The planner does look rather impressive and its for a 26 points per day sorta plan...so i would have to add a bit in....most likely...but even still. YUM!

Right...i am absolutely ravenous and nearly doubled over with physical hunger. Ive glugged loads of water but its not helping. lol. So im taking myself to bed.

Im going to have to trek up to Morrisons bright and early tomorrow morning. There is just no way around it. lol.

The planner does look rather impressive and its for a 26 points per day sorta plan...so i would have to add a bit in....most likely...but even still. YUM!

Right...i am absolutely ravenous and nearly doubled over with physical hunger. Ive glugged loads of water but its not helping. lol. So im taking myself to bed.

Likewise on hunger pangs and bed.... Sleep well

Morning!

I felt so BAD last night...lol. I ended up having about 1/2 of a choc orange bar. Sorted me out and I went straight to sleep. Up this morning to the lovely news of 247! WHOOOSH. lol. So my next mini target is to get under 245lbs again. Hopefully by WI on Thursday. M had been stuck on 267/268/266/267 for days. And I had worried he was getting discouraged....but today - Whoooosh! 263!So we are both chuffed to bits today. :D Such motivation!

Made everyone's breakfast and 2 of my pancake packs and had one little one with my last cup of coffee (forgot i had saved the last bit for me to have this morning. phew. clever me!). So i will have a banana shake with cinnamon around 10 and I have the little pancakes to graze on today. and then my full pancake pack for dinner and ive boiled an egg too.

Ive got the girls getting ready so we can head up to the supermarket for coffee and a few other things. We were going to to our shopping tonight anyway at our local tiny asda as we dont need much since M and I dont eat (lol) but I will take my list and get as much of it as I can. :) Our fridge is a sorry sight. Seriously....there is a head of lettuce, jams, mustards, a tiny bit of milk, a tub of Clover, 3 apples, a few manky clems that need binned,half a tube of tom puree and some cheese slices. THATS IT! lol So I will do what I can. I would do it all but I can get it all back i dont think, without M. I will have a go though! haha.

Right so, off we go. Ive gotta make the effort with the water again today. Ive got it in the freezer as I quite like it cold. Its gloriously sunny today and its supposed to be getting up to 17 or 18 today. Considering we are looking at 13/15 ish for the rest of the week (so jealous of the London weather. lol) - that is great. lol. So ive got the windows open and we will have a nice stroll down and back. Have a lovely Saturday all! xx

I think I need to up the water a bit too although will be getting more from food.

Glad you've both had a whoosh. Will give you a bit more motivation for today. That description of the fridge makes me want to go home and clear mine right out. I've got loads of old manky jars that have two tbsp of capers taken out for a recipe. I'm going to be brutal on Monday.

We just got home about 15 mins ago. I managed to get just about everything. So we will have to go to Asda this evening but we dont have much to get, at all. It wasnt too bad to get the stuff home either. Im going to miss the stroller when Z is out of it! haha. But by then we should have a car! :D I had only had 1 pancake and a cup of coffee when we left. I was SO hungry when we got in. But I managed to keep to the list and to avoid any and all treats for myself. So since Ive not really eaten anything...I can have my shake and some pancakes. I shoved a pancake in my fat head while i was making the girls' lunch and then made a coffee and had another pancake and a glass of water and tbh...im full right now. lol. so will save my shake for later. As soon as the girls are done we are going to have a nap. Im exhausted. It was a good mile each way.

Nap was a slight disaster. T didnt sleep at all and kept talking in that little-girl-being-clever-and-whispering-because-no-one-hears-that-but-really-i-heard-every-word kinda way. LOL. And then Z didnt get to sleep long enough so shes in on the bed, sulking and sobbing to herself in a pitiful, sad little way. hahaha. I got up and made a coffee and had another 2 pancakes. that leaves me a shake, 2 small pancakes and my full pancake pack and boiled egg left. We are going to get ready in a bit and head out to Asda and then to meet M when he finishes work. I reckon we will be stopping at the chippy for the girls on the way back. And then I can whip up everyone's dinner quite quickly.

Went BACK out to Asda and back...so another mile each way...so I reckon Ive walked around about 5 miles today. Im EXHAUSTED. lol. I made dinner for the girls and then made a bit of salad with tuna on top for M. He's had scrambled eggs for dinner EVERY SINGLE DAY since we started plan. So I figured I would change it up for him. I asked him if he fancied the salad and he said yes. So I did lettuce, a bit of cucumber, 3 cherry tomatoes, a bit of orange pepper and a bit of spring onion. Then a tin of tuna with a little light mayo mixed in and plopped that on top. It went down well...he seemed to enjoy it and enjoy the change and the actual chewing again. lol. Lots of nutrients anyway. But I had a bit of salad stuff left so I put it in a small bowl and then mixed my one boiled egg with a bit of american mustard and a little light mayo and plopped that on top and had that for my dinner. I still have a pancake pack and a shake to have. I might drop one of those 2. We shall see. I feel fine right now. I have about a litre of water still to have. And I want a cup of coffee soon. Eurovision is on tonight aswell. I already told M i am on the sofa now and that is where I plan to stay. :D

Stayed up watching Eurovision. It was crap. lol. We all woke up too early (7:30) and were tired. lol. Im down half a lb - was 247.8 yesterday and 247.4 today. Effectively sts. But thats fine. My whole body was everso slightly sore...as if i had had a bit of a workout. I guess i did with all that walking and lugging things about.

We had decided yesterday to go down to the coast this morning for a stroll along the beach. Sadly, Z was snotty and sneezing last night but we hoped it was nothing and be gone today. Nope. She's still sneezing and snotty so we didnt go. Decided instead to go to the Hancock museum in newcastle. But Z was sooo snotty and T was weepy and tired before we even left...so we decided to knock it on the head and just stay home. lol. We got into bed around 10 and lay there for about an hour. No one got to sleep so we got up and I made lunch a bit ago. The girls are picking still and Im trying to get this nasty choc shake down. Its yuck.

Back