Bee's Journey v 2.0

Today has been very uneventful. Z is still a snot monster. Im nearly done with my water. I made both of my remaining pancake packs for dinner....got 4 nice sized ones out of it and am having 3 now - saved one to have later. Feeling fine. Tired still...but Im ALWAYS tired.

Ha..im with you on the tiredness!!! I cant decide if its the diet, kids or just me!!! lol I hate the choc shake too...very disappointing as I would really like to like it!! Sounds like you are doing great though. Well done :)

Hey Mrs sorry today has been a bit if a washout but on the positive you're doing fabulously on plan and so is M!
L has been complaining about being ill for what seems like about a month now it's constantly something; a headache or a tummy ache or she has fallen over or her leg hurts etc etc. I've given her nurofen at bedtime tonight as she had a headache and she was in bed and asleep by half seven. You just think. 'come on Lord let's just have a week where no one feels ill' but not sure s/he will oblige ;)

I made it to about 9.30 on eurovision but got fed up and went to bed with my book (ok I admit it I stayed up until my phone died and I couldn't follow the bants on Twitter anymore)

Hope the girls are feeling brighter and you get to do something tomorrow xxzz

yeah. the eurovision this year was pants. bleh. lol

ive had a fine day until dinner time. had my pancakes and was still hungry. :( then had my last pancake which i had saved...around 7ish. still hungry. :( :(

had a few cherry tomatoes....CHEATING! lol still hungry. was thisclose to opening a packet of quavers and mini cheddars AT THE SAME TIME and shoving the contents of both down my throat ALL AT ONCE while making toast. But decided not to. And had an apple. NOW I FEEL LIKE IM GONNA BARF! wtf. lol. I got these apples at Morrisons....theyre called "Smitten" (thats the variety)...i had never seen them before. theyre small BUT SO INCREDIBLY SICKLY. like...ive not known ANY FRUIT to be so sweet. :/ so im sure theyre loaded with carbs. had i know, i would have just had the flamin' quavers....only like 11g carbs in them. hahaha. jeeeez. And i honestly do feel spewy now. I'll probably show a gain for my troubles in the morning, too. bleh.

feeling a bit overwhelmed and not sure why. possibly just cabin fever. we havent done a fun thing as a family for ages. and ive realized that next monday im meant to take the cats to the hosp...9:45 and my driving lesson is at 10:30 BUT M is working because his brother is on hols that week! lol. So I am going to have to rearrange my lesson for sure... and possibly the cats too. meh.

i think its bedtime. lol.

holy crap! smitten apples only 9g carbs and 43 cals. so im feeling a bit better about eating it. still...BARF. i wont bother with them again. theres no apple i dont like....except these. would be good with cheese maybe to cut the sweetness. mmm cheese and apple. lol.

RIGHT.

BED.

Morning :)

I made it to bed just fine. :) Although, fat lotta good it did. lol. 247.8 again today. M is still 263 as well. I guess the whoosh threw us off balance a bit.

We are going to try to head down to the park today, I think. Z hasnt sneezed or snotted yet....but I know she probably will. Still, she's been better so far this morning than she was yesterday and thats a plus. :)

I think Im gonna flog the last few choc shakes I have...bleh. lol. Its just not worth it. So will go and count them up and take a piccy and stick em on. Im goin to have banana shake this morning with a boiled egg before we go out. Just over 5 and a half weeks until 4th July...so thats how long I have to lose these 12lbs. I should juuuust about manage it. Fingers crossed!!

Have a fun day! I've decided to sell the last of my packs that I hate....can't stomach them anyway! Good luck today xx

Just got home about 15 mins ago. What a long, but good, day! It was really ridiculously chilly for this time of year. I mean...its nearly JUNE. Anyway. So we went to Sunderland in the end. Went to the museum and the park. It was a lovely day. Got the metro to Sunderland and then went into the museum. M had never been. So we wandered through and then it was lunchtime so we went to the museum cafe and got the girls some lunch. M got a cappuccino and i got an "iced coffee". The iced coffee was basically like...ok..hard to describe but if you can imagine like that crusha stuff for milk...but in coffee flavour. Well. it was a glass of milk with a vaguely coffee after-taste. lol. it got left. Bleh. I had 2 chips instead. :rolleyes: Stupidly forgot to take a bar out with me.

Then we went round to the park. It wasnt a glorious day, but it was dry. Had a lovely wander around...its a lovely park...and then to playground for a bit. The girls played on the swings etc...and then it was time to head back. Z had fallen asleep by this point but there was a Mr Whippy by the entrance/exit, so we got T a 99. I "tidied" it up twice for her. Ahem. Then we left and got the metro home.

Had an egg when we got in and having a cup of coffee now. Really fail on the water today. But I will do what I can this evening. Going to have some quorn and salad and 1 pancake later and leave it at that. I had 1 egg and 1 pancake pack before we left - then my 2 chips and a couple licks of ice cream. lol. But Im strangely not hungry.

Need to get started on the water though, as soon as this coffee is gone. Im so cold already though. BooOoOoOo. lol

Last edited:
Subscribing! *little wave* Hello! :)

I made both of my pancake packs but, exactly as I had expected, the girls begged loads of pancake off me anyway!. lolol. SO WEIRD. So I probably had 1 and 1/3.

i only managed about 1 - 1.5 litres of water today. FAIL. lol. And Im struggling to keep my eyes open so Im off to bed.

Night all!! xxxxx

I made both of my pancake packs but, exactly as I had expected, the girls begged loads of pancake off me anyway!. lolol. SO WEIRD. So I probably had 1 and 1/3.

i only managed about 1 - 1.5 litres of water today. FAIL. lol. And Im struggling to keep my eyes open so Im off to bed.

Night all!! xxxxx
Wonder if you're coming back? Loved following your diary xx

Back