Big Brother

Love BB! I'm so sad that as soon as I saw it advertised last week I Sky+'d it :eek:

Looking forward to tonight now, despite hubster hating it with a passion I still get my own way ;)

I think I've read somewhere (Heat magazine I think) that this year is going to be lilke a proson with thin mattresses and scratchy old blankets.

I agree that they should go back to basics like the early BB with the chickens and stuff! That was cool!

And OMG, Charlie, sorry but what a penis! Silly twunt!

f only I wasn't on a diet, I'd be sitting here now with loads of munchies and a bacardi and coke
icon_rolleyes.gif

I hope they don't have any boring people in....This year I want to see sex, arguments, back stabbing, rule breaking. The lot
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i dont usually get into it until the fighting starts, there all too nice on first few days..............

Loven the couples twist

Didn't they say that there would be an irish guy in it also, I heard it said this morning on the radio, what happened?

hello big brother buddies!!!

just back from friends house after watching it. ooohh nice twist is right i dont think they will be able to keep it a secret for too long, the real couple look too into each other bet they'll be up to all sorts before to long!!!! Im not getting good vibes from the blonde one, dont like the geeky student have yet to suss the rest. Your right its a bit mad when there all hi im sooo nice yeah hi im sooo nice not bet they know already who they dislike etc!!! gonna be good when they get married!!! Cant wait!!

I can't wait for the "Escape Task"......... apparently all the housemates will be locked in the house and all exits sealed........ then 20,000 tonnes of concrete will slowly be poured in.

Hate them all......... i only watch it on the off chance that something bad happens to them.

At the moment its Alexandra "I'm not an IT Girl....... i am IT"......... i think you missed the "SH"......... and that one that fancies himself as a ladies man i think he said in his promo video "If there's any f*nny in there then its getting nailed" Who are high on my list of wanting to see fall in the bath whilst holding an electical appliance.

Mario the Un-Italian Stallion and his missus are just fame hungry wannabe's, they were on Cleanaholics and he applied to be on Brits Behind Bars.

Still at least the housemates will eat good this year with Rex the executive chef in the house and also the surprise celebrity, housemate number 16 - Nancy Lam.

I can't wait for the "Escape Task"......... apparently all the housemates will be locked in the house and all exits sealed........ then 20,000 tonnes of concrete will slowly be poured in.

Hate them all......... i only watch it on the off chance that something bad happens to them.

At the moment its Alexandra "I'm not an IT Girl....... i am IT"......... i think you missed the "SH"......... and that one that fancies himself as a ladies man i think he said in his promo video "If there's any f*nny in there then its getting nailed" Who are high on my list of wanting to see fall in the bath whilst holding an electical appliance.

Mario the Un-Italian Stallion and his missus are just fame hungry wannabe's, they were on Cleanaholics and he applied to be on Brits Behind Bars.

Still at least the housemates will eat good this year with Rex the executive chef in the house and also the surprise celebrity, housemate number 16 - Nancy Lam.

Sheesh you sound bitter about something. It's only a game show ... Also the Nancy Lam comment was a bit below the belt.

Where did you hear about that escape task id say that will be good!! That alex one is very annoying she has to go asap.The couple lisa and your man I think aswell just wanna be famous like the new jordan and peter :rolleyes:

Back