Bigbird is looking to downsize!!

So today I was quite good but I had very little superfree :( Mostly because I'm doing my weekly shop tomorrow so didn't have much in and didn't get up as early as I wanted to so didn't have time to prepare properly

Breakfast: 60g wholemeal bread (HExB) with spread (3) and spaghetti hoops (F)

Lunch: Jacket potato with homemade tuna mayo (1.5)

Dinner: Homemade special fried rice (3)

Snacks: 2 Digestive Cream biscuits (6) & 2 mandarins (SF)

Summary: 13.5 syns, HExB only, no SF :rolleyes:

A bit annoyed at myself - just been thinking over what I had today to write it on here and realised I went way over without realising! I wouldn't have had the Buttons had I remembered I had the other syns earlier in the day. See, this is what happens when I don't plan!!!!!!

Breakfast: 60g wholemeal toast (HExB) with spread (3) and 2 mandarins (SF)

Lunch: Jacket potato with baked beans (F)

Dinner: 30g cheddar (HExA), corn on the cob (F), Ainsley Harriot cous cous (2), Nandos sauce (1) - was in a weird mood and didn't really want anything so had the cheese while the rest was cooking - the nandos sauce made the cous cous and corn tasty! Punnet of raspberries (SF)

Snack: Glenisk blueberry low-fat Greek yoghurt (4.5), Metcalfe's Skinny Topcorn (6), small bag of buttons (4)

Summary: 20.5/15 syns :mad: no SF with lunch, had HExA & HExB

Wahhhhhh I did it again - I totally fell off the wagon. I don't even know why!! It's not like SW is particularly difficult.

Back on the wagon again - onwards and downwards!

Ah sure at least you can admit it & you havn't given up. Weds is a great day to restart Bigbird, gives you a couple of days after the weekend to get ready for weigh-in. Just try follow the plan this week, treat it like it's your first week, make sure you eat all your Hex's & all your syns. I found lately my losses have been better doing this & I don't feel deprived. Get yourself a water bottle & drink, drink, drink. This hot weather is terrile for causing bloating & water retention.

Have a nose round the recipe & diary sections & just keep posting :bighug:

Thanks Issy (love your username lol)! I actually weighed myself on Monday but stayed in denial for a day or two. Anyway I stuck to plan 100% today so am back on track. I have a party on Saturday - so plan on being 100% on plan until I go to the party and getting straight back on the wagon after it.

So today I had...

Breakfast: Bran Flakes (HExB) and semi-skimmed milk (HExA) with Robinsons fruit shoot (0.5 syns) & large red apple (SF)

Lunch: A third of a frittata made with eggs, spinach, sweetcorn, red onion, peppers & mint (F & SF) and a bowl of assorted melon (SF)

Dinner: Hoisin chicken from Asia book (1) with half pack of Ainsley's CousCous (1) followed by a punnet of strawberries (SF)

Snacks: Purple Snack bar (6) & bag of Chipsticks (6)

Summary: 14.5 syns/15, HExA & HExB, SF with all meals

In work tomorrow but only 12-7 so not too bad!!

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal bread (HExB) with small amount of spread (3) and bowl of melon (SF)

Lunch: Frittata from yesterday with 2 mini Babybel (HExA) and some pineapple (SF)

Dinner: Homemade chicken tikka masala (3 syns for curry paste) with rice (F) and a red onion & tomato salad (SF)

Snack: Small purple snack (6)

Summary: HexA & HExB, SF with every meal, 12/15 syns

I'll be on tomorrow evening, but am feeling good about tomorrow

In work tomorrow but only 12-7 so not too bad!!

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal bread (HExB) with small amount of spread (3) and bowl of melon (SF)

Lunch: Frittata from yesterday with 2 mini Babybel (HExA) and some pineapple (SF)

Dinner: Homemade chicken tikka masala (3 syns for curry paste) with rice (F) and a red onion & tomato salad (SF)

Snack: Small purple snack (6)

Summary: HexA & HExB, SF with every meal, 12/15 syns

I'll be on tomorrow evening, but am feeling good about tomorrow

Good stuff, your food sounds scrummy & right on plan. I had abit of a blowout day yesterday, had to go to bed early just to limit the damage :devilangel::17729::booboo:I can't seem to control eating when I'm coming up to my period, it's a real battle of wills & if I start I can't stop. So finished now & I'll try be good for the rest of the week.

Good stuff, your food sounds scrummy & right on plan. I had abit of a blowout day yesterday, had to go to bed early just to limit the damage .

Oh tell me about it, I know exactly how you feel! I am only just finished mine so have another 3 weeks before I self-sabotage!

I managed to stay on plan today thankfully, had exactly what I had allowed for. I need to be good tomorrow as well, as going to a BBQ/party at 2 on Saturday and expecting to be there until late!

Tomorrow's plan:

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal toast (HExB) & spread (3) with pineapple (SF)

Lunch: Last of the frittata (F & SF) with some watermelon (SF)

Dinner: Leftover chicken tikka masala (3) with rice and red onion/tomato salad (SF)

Snacks: 2 Mini Babybel (HExA), purple Snack (6)

So pretty much the exact same as yesterday, just different fruit

Hiya BigBird,I'm out in a park with the kids & friends,so limited opportunity to EAT,hee hee & do damage.I'm boiling hot,sitting in the shade supping lukewarm squash,no shop around to even get a cold drink,I'm out in the wilderness.

What type of BBQ r u going to 2moro?Will there be stuff for u to eat or can u bring ur own?

That's a great idea haha, unfortunately I was in work!! Nothing like lukewarm drinks to put you off drinking them!

The BBQ is a funny one, it's a single studenty friend of my hubbys and I think the emphasis is more on the alcohol than the food. He's asked us for 2ish but he seems to think it's going to be a late one so don't know what we'll be eating!!

Will have to come back on later and do my plan for tomorrow, am too hot so going to sit outside for a while

Ok soooooo yesterday I had:

No breakfast as we woke up late and had to be somewhere!

For lunch I got a really small rotisserie chicken and I had about half of it with the skin taken off, 2 slices wholemeal bread (HExB) & small amount of spread with a punnet of strawberries

And then at the BBQ I had 2.5 sausages, 1 burger, 1 burger bun, 2 hot dog buns, one small bun with chocolate on top and copious amounts of Malibu cocktails!

Food wasn't too bad but the alcohol was definitely not a good choice!! I had a great evening though, and am back on plan so it's not the end of the world

As I said I'm straight back on the wagon!

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and a bowl of grapes

Lunch: 2 slices wholemeal toast (HExB) with spread (3) & spaghetti hoops. Pineapple and strawberries

Dinner: Boiled ham, steamed new potatoes, broccoli, carrots and gravy (3)

Snacks: 2 Mini Babybel (HExA) & a purple Snack (6)

Summary: SF with every meal, HExA & HExB, 12/15 syns

WI in the morning, going to stick to my Monday WIs even though I only got back on the wagon on Wednesday. Fingers crossed!

Well done you,I've done nothing but syn all day,went to McDonalds,then cinema,then for icecreams,I'll have to exist on air & water till weigh-in,lol.Early to bed tonite stop me eating,then back on track 2moro

Well done you,I've done nothing but syn all day,went to McDonalds,then cinema,then for icecreams,I'll have to exist on air & water till weigh-in,lol.Early to bed tonite stop me eating,then back on track 2moro

Hope you were able to get back on track straight away!! What day do you weigh in?

I had my weigh in this morning, down 2.5lb. Happy enough with that but it still doesn't make up for the 3lb I put on when I went a bit mad so I think my mini goals are in jeopardy!! Very committed this week and don't think there'll be anything to derail me except perhaps another bbq on Sunday but I won't drink this time, I'll drive

Today's plan:

Breakfast: Glenisk low-fat yoghurt (4.5) and a bowl of grapes (SF)

Lunch: Homemade pea & ham soup (F) with 2 slices wholemeal bread (HExB) and spread (3)

Dinner: Chicken tikka masala (3) with boiled rice (F) and a tomato & red onion salad (SF)

Using my HExA for milk in tea today - some days I don't drink any but already had 2 cups today

Hope you were able to get back on track straight away!! What day do you weigh in?

I had my weigh in this morning, down 2.5lb. Happy enough with that but it still doesn't make up for the 3lb I put on when I went a bit mad so I think my mini goals are in jeopardy!! Very committed this week and don't think there'll be anything to derail me except perhaps another bbq on Sunday but I won't drink this time, I'll drive

Ok, move over on the wagon BigBird, I'm jumping on :flirt2: Gonna be good for next couple of days, weigh-in not looking great on Weds, so a maintain would be an excellent result. Trying not to syn to limit the damage I've done.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 3 bacon medallions, tomato, beans & 2 slices wholemeal toast (HExB)

Lunch: chicken veg noodles

Dinner: chilli con carne & SW wedges & 30g mozzerella (2/3 HExA)

Snacks: 150ml skim milk (1/3 HExA) Fruit salad & muller lite, plenty of water

Well done on your weigh-in:0clapper::clap:, you did really well considering being out & about the weekend, sure you're back on track, a good :sick0019: & the other 1/2lb could be gone. I wanna get to 13st 5 for me hols but with only 2 weigh-ins to go it's not looking likely. Sneaky weigh-in says i'm up 3.5lbs on last week.

I had a really hungry day today so have some amendments to make to what I actually had today

Today's plan:

Breakfast: Glenisk low-fat yoghurt (4.5) and a bowl of grapes (SF)

Lunch: Homemade pea & ham soup (F) with 2 slices wholemeal bread (HExB) [[and spread (3)]] Didn't have this

Dinner: Chicken tikka masala (3) with boiled rice (F) and a tomato & red onion salad (SF)

Using my HExA for milk in tea today - some days I don't drink any but already had 2 cups today

I also had one banana, one Muller Light, one Curly Wurly (6) and one purple Snack (6)

So I was over my syns but I was starving today!! I would have had something free this evening instead of the Snack but had no fruit left

Ok, move over on the wagon BigBird, I'm jumping on :flirt2: Gonna be good for next couple of days, weigh-in not looking great on Weds, so a maintain would be an excellent result. Trying not to syn to limit the damage I've done.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 3 bacon medallions, tomato, beans & 2 slices wholemeal toast (HExB)

Lunch: chicken veg noodles

Dinner: chilli con carne & SW wedges & 30g mozzerella (2/3 HExA)

Snacks: 150ml skim milk (1/3 HExA) Fruit salad & muller lite, plenty of water

Well done on your weigh-in:0clapper::clap:, you did really well considering being out & about the weekend, sure you're back on track, a good :sick0019: & the other 1/2lb could be gone. I wanna get to 13st 5 for me hols but with only 2 weigh-ins to go it's not looking likely. Sneaky weigh-in says i'm up 3.5lbs on last week.

Haha I love your emoticons! Your plan looks good - were you able to stick to it??

Back