Bigbird is looking to downsize!!

Haha I love your emoticons! Your plan looks good - were you able to stick to it??

I stuck to it, just caved & used 8syns on tesco crisps & an Alpen bar.

I'm gonna be boring but food is pretty much the same as yesterday.........

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 3 bacon medallions, tomato, beans & 2 slices wholemeal toast (HExB)

Lunch: chicken veg noodles

Dinner: Steak, wedges & side salad

Snacks: 150ml skim milk (1/3 HExA) Fruit salad & muller lite, plenty of water, 30g mozzerella (2/3 HExA)

I'll prob have some syns during telly time when kids in bed :talk017:

Weigh in at group in the morning, not very hopful but hey I'll get it over with & keep going motoring huh!! :character00201:

Oh fingers crossed for your WI tomorrow - your food looks good!!

I had another hungry day today, so far I've had:

2 Alpen Light (HExB), bowl of grapes, 2 boiled eggs, banana, punnet of strawberries, peach, nectarine, Muller Light and a Bourbon biscuit (3.5 syns).

I'm having pork chops, fried potatoes and broccoli for dinner so still have 11.5 syns and my HExA to have

Oh fingers crossed for your WI tomorrow - your food looks good!!

I had another hungry day today, so far I've had:

2 Alpen Light (HExB), bowl of grapes, 2 boiled eggs, banana, punnet of strawberries, peach, nectarine, Muller Light and a Bourbon biscuit (3.5 syns).

I'm having pork chops, fried potatoes and broccoli for dinner so still have 11.5 syns and my HExA to have

So I can add to that list a few cups of tea (HExA), a purple Snack (6) and a bag of Chipsticks (7) so I went 1.5 syns over - by itself that's grand but seeing as I went over yesterday as well I need to rein it back a bit. So I'm giving myself a maximum of 8/9 syns tomorrow. Working on my plan for tomorrow so will put it up here once I get it finished

So I can add to that list a few cups of tea (HExA), a purple Snack (6) and a bag of Chipsticks (7) so I went 1.5 syns over - by itself that's grand but seeing as I went over yesterday as well I need to rein it back a bit. So I'm giving myself a maximum of 8/9 syns tomorrow. Working on my plan for tomorrow so will put it up here once I get it finished

I'll let you know how weigh-in goes 2moro, just want it over at this stage so I can get back on track.

I'll let you know how weigh-in goes 2moro, just want it over at this stage so I can get back on track.

Good luck :)

So tomorrow I'm having...

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs(F) with bacon medallions (F). A peach & a nectarine (SF)

Lunch: Toasted ham sambo on brown bread (HExB) with ham (F), tomato (SF), scallion (SF), spread (2) & American mustard (1). Punnet of strawberries (SF)

Dinner: Lasagna (F & HExA) with broccoli (SF)

Snacks: Muller Lite (F), banana (F) and a purple Snack (6) - totally hooked on these!

Summary: SF with every meal, HExA & HExB, 9 syns

Now all I have to do is stick to it!

Had me :scale: & I'm down 1.5lbs, how I don't bloody know & got a club10 & 1.5st stickers, so spurred on to be ultra good this week to make up for the choccie maddness that was last week.

Good luck :)

So tomorrow I'm having...

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs(F) with bacon medallions (F). A peach & a nectarine (SF)

Lunch: Toasted ham sambo on brown bread (HExB) with ham (F), tomato (SF), scallion (SF), spread (2) & American mustard (1). Punnet of strawberries (SF)

Dinner: Lasagna (F & HExA) with broccoli (SF)

Snacks: Muller Lite (F), banana (F) and a purple Snack (6) - totally hooked on these!

Summary: SF with every meal, HExA & HExB, 9 syns

Now all I have to do is stick to it!

Loving the food.

Breakfast: NONE, don't eat or drink before group & weigh-in, usually have drink & fruit there.

Lunch: 2egg omlette with bacon (F), tomato (SF), scallion (SF), 30g mozzerella (2/3 hexA) & brown bread (HExB)

Dinner:
Spag bol, lean beef with onions, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms & pasta

Snacks: muller lite, fruit, syns for naughties later

Well done on the loss, love an unexpected one!

My MIL went into hospital today so everything got turned on its head.

For dinner I made up a pasta sauce that was actually pretty nice - fried some garlic, onions and chicken breast then added 4 Laughing Cow Extra Light, some chilli flakes, chicken oxo & small amount of water. It turned into a lovely creamy cheesy sauce. Had it with tagliatelle and it was gorgeous! Made it in my mams but she didn't have spray oil so have to syn it as 6 for the olive oil but otherwise it'd be free as cheese was HExA.

I saved 2 syns by having no spread on my sandwich and 1/2 a syn for less mustard. But then I ate a tube of Fruit Pastilles which was 9 so ended up on 15.5 =\

Well done on the loss, love an unexpected one!

My MIL went into hospital today so everything got turned on its head.

For dinner I made up a pasta sauce that was actually pretty nice - fried some garlic, onions and chicken breast then added 4 Laughing Cow Extra Light, some chilli flakes, chicken oxo & small amount of water. It turned into a lovely creamy cheesy sauce. Had it with tagliatelle and it was gorgeous! Made it in my mams but she didn't have spray oil so have to syn it as 6 for the olive oil but otherwise it'd be free as cheese was HExA.

I saved 2 syns by having no spread on my sandwich and 1/2 a syn for less mustard. But then I ate a tube of Fruit Pastilles which was 9 so ended up on 15.5 =\

Oh hope MIL is ok BigBird.

Must try u chicken recipe, sounds lovely, tasty & easy, just the way I like it.

I had 14 syns yesterday, found Tayto corn snacks that are only 4syns, ate 2 packs though & had 2 mini malteaser bunnies, 3syns each, small but ideal with the crisps for the sweet/savoury hit I crave.Had them in 2 stages, afternoon slump time & nite tv viewing time.

my food for today is....

Breakfast: 2eggs with bacon, tomato, mushrooms & brown bread (HExB)

Lunch: Ham, turkey, boiled egg & mixed salad, with fatfree dressing, apple & 2 satsumas

Dinner:
Leftover Spag bol topped with mozzerella (2/3 hexA) reheated in the oven with SW wedges

Snacks: muller lite, fruit, syns for bunnies & crisps 14syns

Hope you're day goes ok!!!

Hi!!

Yes she's back out of hospital thankfully - not a permanent fix but well enough to be home for the moment. My parents moved house over the weekend too so everything has been busy busy busy!

I'm on a different diet for a week, called Nupo. It's a Danish version of lipotrim and we got it into the pharmacy I work in last week so hubby and I decided we'd both do it for a week and see how we get on. We started it on Tuesday and this morning I was 8lb down and he was 6lb down! Planning on doing it for a week or two as a kickstart then going back onto slimming world so I don't put it all back on

Hi!!

Yes she's back out of hospital thankfully - not a permanent fix but well enough to be home for the moment. My parents moved house over the weekend too so everything has been busy busy busy!

I'm on a different diet for a week, called Nupo. It's a Danish version of lipotrim and we got it into the pharmacy I work in last week so hubby and I decided we'd both do it for a week and see how we get on. We started it on Tuesday and this morning I was 8lb down and he was 6lb down! Planning on doing it for a week or two as a kickstart then going back onto slimming world so I don't put it all back on

Glad to hear she's getting sorted. Sounds like you've been busy.

Nupo sounds interesting, be a great kickstart for you, stick it as long as you can, let me know how it goes, good luck :fingerscrossed:

I'm packing today, off to France 2moro for 2weeks. Lost 1/2lb at weigh-in this week, better than nothing, think my blowout finally caught up with me, lol.

Hope you have a good week on Nupo, be interested to see how you go.

Back