Book club. The Hunger Games...

I'll have it finished over the weekend :D

Peeta- whatcha think? I want him to be good, but something tells me he's not going to be.

Can't wait for to watch the film to see how they depict catnips dress. The sparkly one..

I'm on chapter 12 now..

Roziee said:
Peeta- whatcha think? I want him to be good, but something tells me he's not going to be.

Can't wait for to watch the film to see how they depict catnips dress. The sparkly one..

I'm on chapter 12 now..

I can't wait to see how they do the fire dress! And the interview costumes too - especially the interviewer!

Ooooh peeta! when I met him I must admit I expect him to stab her in the back - literally! (and I know weather I was wrong or right ;)) I have Haymish character image in my head - looking forward to seeing how the movie compares - especially Rue! I thought the twilight movies - Alice was exactly how I imagined her in the movie - they did a real good job there so I'm hoping for the same but I think I saw peeta in the trailer and wasn't quite what I expected

I don't know how long I would survive in that arena - likely a while as I wouldn't starve for quite some time lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
I can't wait to see how they do the fire dress! And the interview costumes too - especially the interviewer!

Ooooh peeta! when I met him I must admit I expect him to stab her in the back - literally! (and I know weather I was wrong or right ;)) I have Haymish character image in my head - looking forward to seeing how the movie compares - especially Rue! I thought the twilight movies - Alice was exactly how I imagined her in the movie - they did a real good job there so I'm hoping for the same but I think I saw peeta in the trailer and wasn't quite what I expected

I don't know how long I would survive in that arena - likely a while as I wouldn't starve for quite some time lol

I just watched the trailer! Peeta is not how I imagined!

Roziee said:
I just watched the trailer! Peeta is not how I imagined!

Exactly! Me too - but I think the girl who plays kat will suit the role quite well

Emmey1 said:
Exactly! Me too - but I think the girl who plays kat will suit the role quite well

Oooo oh chapter 14 now.. Rue is gonna be a central character in the next books me thinks... She's a dark horse for sure..

Roziee said:
Oooo oh chapter 14 now.. Rue is gonna be a central character in the next books me thinks... She's a dark horse for sure..

Yeah I'm very looking forward to seeing her in the movie - I have an image of her - a little deadly looking girl - small and thin but fast and clever - cute looking

Finished !!!!

Let myself watch the trailer..... Looks good want to go and watch it now :) my 10 year old has just started reading it now :) x

But how can Rue be in the next book? There can only be one games winner, and we all know it will be Kat, so how??

DON'T TELL ME THOUGH! :8855:

Corkscrew said:
But how can Rue be in the next book? There can only be one games winner, and we all know it will be Kat, so how??

DON'T TELL ME THOUGH! :8855:

Rofl!! Questions questions but no answers ;) and who says Kat wins?!

Rofl!! Questions questions but no answers ;) and who says Kat wins?!

Well, the second 2 books would be pointless if she doesn't! lol

Oh I really like this book....

Me too Rozie :D

Chapter 15 :D Ahhhhhh Peeta ;) lol

Corkscrew said:
Well, the second 2 books would be pointless if she doesn't! lol

Me too Rozie :D

Chapter 15 :D Ahhhhhh Peeta ;) lol
The second book is proving to be just as soon rozie! :)

Have you shed a tear or had an OMG moment yet corks? ;)

The second book is proving to be just as soon rozie! :)

Have you shed a tear or had an OMG moment yet corks? ;)

I've had wet eyes a couple of times, but I don't remember having an OMG moment :D Not even when Peeta appeared to have joined forces with the careers.......I didn't fall for it ;) :8855:

Corkscrew said:
I've had wet eyes a couple of times, but I don't remember having an OMG moment :D Not even when Peeta appeared to have joined forces with the careers.......I didn't fall for it ;) :8855:

:8855:

I did laugh when the killer wasps appeared though! lol

Back